Thread: Crash during FOTS battle load (modded - mod list included in thread) - reason found (Carbine Cavalry unit from ES_UNITS mod)

Default Crash during FOTS battle load (modded - mod list included in thread) - reason found (Carbine Cavalry unit from ES_UNITS mod)

Hello.
    I recently started playing the game again with a friend on co-op. But for some reason, today the game started to crash for me during loading into battles.

Mod list :

Better maps ( part 1 and 2 )
    Customized Darthmod_shogun_SW
    Darthmod_Shogun_SW
    ES Units DMS Fots SW
    FOTS artillery pack
    FOTS Japanese aide returns
    FOTS proper languages
    Sinfonia Semplice.

We managed to play battles just fine last week (playing only during weekends due to time zone differences) but now, with my own army, the game just crashes:

Setup for my army in question is this:
    General's bodyguard
    2x Döshin
    2x Yari Attendants
    3x Carbine Infantry
    2x Line Infantry
    2x Carbine Cavalry
    1x Sabre Cavalry
    2x 4 inch Mortars
    3x Parrot guns
    2x Sharpshooters

I went into a custom battle and attempted to play a battle without the Döshin for starters, still crashed. So then I swapped out the Carbine cavalry, the battle loaded.

So is there particular reason why Carbine Cavalry doesn't seem to work with the game? Or at least with my version of the mod?

*Edit*

Cancel that, found out Carbine Cavalry was a vanilla unit and after redownloading data_Fots.pack, the error was fixed

Please lock / delete this thread. My apologies
    Last edited by W4lt3r; November 08, 2014 at 07:42 AM. Reason: Problem fixed through trial & error.