Thread: Animated banners (as in ETW, NTW)

Default Animated banners (as in ETW, NTW)

Hi

Let me just say I really like this mod and look forward to playing the full version with the campaign and all.

One thing I was wondering, will this mod feature animated banners? The warscape engine seems to allow for decently animated flags (Empire and Napoleon) and it would really help the immersion if this could be implemented. Of course, not all features of previous warscape games feature in newer ones, but does anyone know if its possible?
    Winter is Coming

Default Re: Animated banners (as in ETW, NTW)

Quote Originally Posted by VltimaRatio View Post
    Hi

Let me just say I really like this mod and look forward to playing the full version with the campaign and all.

One thing I was wondering, will this mod feature animated banners? The warscape engine seems to allow for decently animated flags (Empire and Napoleon) and it would really help the immersion if this could be implemented. Of course, not all features of previous warscape games feature in newer ones, but does anyone know if its possible?

i like empire and naploen very much , but new empire and naploen seems still long long way to go , so if there is a possiblity to make a mod as empire or naploen base on ROME2 ?