Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mod Information Index

Default Re: Mod Information Index

Ah yes I remember that paragraph. Fair enough. I didnt said that there wasnt such a fashion of adorning the roman helmets but really you cant conclude that there was invariably the same adornment or the same feather adornment for every soldier. I mean that would be quite drastical and for drastical options you need very solid evidence and arguments.

But lest put this aside I understand they are not finished anyway.

I have other questions regarding this mod:

1) do you guys intend/are willing to include other unit packs mods to enhance the rosters and models and textures variety?
    2) will this mod include graphical improvements mods like GEM or Aztec environments?

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Orphydian View Post
    Ah yes I remember that paragraph. Fair enough. I didnt said that there wasnt such a fashion of adorning the roman helmets but really you cant conclude that there was invariably the same adornment or the same feather adornment for every soldier. I mean that would be quite drastical and for drastical options you need very solid evidence and arguments.

But lest put this aside I understand they are not finished anyway.

I have other questions regarding this mod:

1) do you guys intend/are willing to include other unit packs mods to enhance the rosters and models and textures variety?
    2) will this mod include graphical improvements mods like GEM or Aztec environments?
    1) We use some models and textures from other mods but using other unit packs in their entirety is something we are very careful with. Did you have some in mind?
    2) No, those will be optional extras.

hmm, its been long time since Ive tried a campaign with Rome II but I remember Ive used some very nice unit packs for Seleucid empire and other hellneistic faction. Some unit packs that you problably know are those from TW Hellas team. Ill come with others.
    Last edited by Kranos; June 30, 2015 at 02:22 PM.

Which is consentire with VV.

1) CIU v. 0.4 Reskin only version
    2) Culture Identity Units - East
    3) Culture Identity Units - WEST
    4) Culture Identity Unitpack : Iberian Tribes

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Lampon View Post
    Which is consentire with VV.

1) CIU v. 0.4 Reskin only version
    2) Culture Identity Units - East
    3) Culture Identity Units - WEST
    4) Culture Identity Unitpack : Iberian Tribes
    Non will be really compatible with VV except maybe CIU v. 0.4 Reskin only and then only for factiosn we have not already overhauled.

Hello, I don't know if this is the place to ask but are there any roster overhauls that work with VV?

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Rezorekt View Post
    Hello, I don't know if this is the place to ask but are there any roster overhauls that work with VV?
    not unless they are balanced specifically for VV as on average the VV stats are lower than vanilla so any unit packs would be OP when used with VV.

However, it is possible to use other roster overhauls for factions that have not yet been overhauled yet. Though it very much depends on how their mod creator has structured their mod.

Guys is there any unit preview to see?
    Or you use vanilla units?

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Thyra13 View Post
    Guys is there any unit preview to see?
    Or you use vanilla units?
    All units in our overhauled rosters are new and the vanilla units removed.

We have a few previews but not for every faction that we overhaul. Our focus is more on creating content than creating PR. When everything is done we will be more likely to focus on making sure all documentation and previews are released.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnar View Post
    All units in our overhauled rosters are new and the vanilla units removed.

We have a few previews but not for every faction that we overhaul. Our focus is more on creating content than creating PR. When everything is done we will be more likely to focus on making sure all documentation and previews are released.
    Thanks a lot for your answer!
    I like very much that you put historical accuracy top on the list!
    Just like Europa Barbarorum!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12