Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Asia Empires: the new order 0.65,a mod about 17th Eastern Asia(add preview for version 0.8)

Default Re: Asia Empires: the new order,a mod about 17th Eastern Asia

Quote Originally Posted by The excited one View Post
    they are Chinese I doubt they even try to venture the forums and understand the concept of ownership and barely translate the whole thing with the help of google translate or whatever,

still since I know chinese I will have a-lot of fun with the chinese mods, i hope it works
    Most of resource we have used in the mod is permitted by the creator.If someone find something we use without permition,we will delete it.
    My English is not good enough to translate this mod in English,and the mod is still have much to do,most of text may be changed in the future,so we may recruit someone to translate the mod to English after we think it won't change too many.
    In addition,there may be some problem in translating Chinese text in English such as names,for excample"一" and “医” have the same Pronunciation

Default Re: Asia Empires: the new order 0.65,a mod about 17th Eastern Asia(add preview for version 0.8)

Some new unit models:

Yi nobel warriors(彝族贵族步兵)

Default Re: Asia Empires: the new order 0.65,a mod about 17th Eastern Asia(add preview for version 0.8)

New named forts

New plants works well in EB2 vegetations,just for interesting

Bamboo

ginkgo

sakura

camphor

pagoda

populus

enlarged Japan city

Ciciro's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Nice!

Looking great!

Hi friend can some body help me to find out that why when i attack the forbidden city by siege it always been error.

i would like to see the forbidden palace once please !!

Quote Originally Posted by youzezrton View Post
    Hi friend can some body help me to find out that why when i attack the forbidden city by siege it always been error.

i would like to see the forbidden palace once please !!
    You should reduce your video setting.especially turn reflection off.

Quote Originally Posted by againster View Post
    You should reduce your video setting.especially turn reflection off.

Oh Thank you it's work now thank you to make my dream and a lot of people dreams to play this mod is so nice

Nice work on the campaign map and settlement !
    Vegetation still needs some further tweaks tho, but you are getting there.

This is amazing !!!
    Aromored Swordsman facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/ArmoredSwordsman

Chivalric Knight youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX0...vautK-SbeF_ykw

General Maximus's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

This is simply marvelous.

If you need any help in researching the Mughal Empire of India by this time, I can try to help you. Maybe I can help with Marathas as well, although I am still researching on them.

Just posting these Mughal Imperial cavalry pictures in case you decide to put them in the mod some day:

Last edited by General Maximus; July 02, 2015 at 02:01 PM.
    सार्वभौम सम्राट चत्रवर्ती - भारतवर्ष
    स्वर्गपुत्र पीतसम्राट - चीन
    महाराजानाभ्याम महाराजा - पारसिक

Thanks!We are making india units now

hera is plan:
    Units of Mughal Empire:
    General guard
    Ahadi heavy cavalry
    Zamindar lord cavalry
    Zamindar recruit cavalry
    Tabinan cavalry
    War elephant
    Armoured war elephant
    Shamsherbaz infantry
    Banduqchis muskteers
    Elite Banduqchis muskteers
    Zamindar heavy spearmen
    Zamindar recruit infantry
    Bhumiya archers
    Bhumiya infantry
    Naqshiban-diyyah infantry
    Indian rocket

Units of Maratha:
    General guard
    Silldar lancer
    Poligar cavalry
    Nayak light infantry
    European style infantry
    Indian muskteers

Area units:
    Barawardi cavalry
    Pushtun hillmen
    Deccan cavalry
    Sikh swordsmen
    Sikh muskteers
    Rajput swordsmen
    Rajput heavy cavalry
    Camel cavalry
    Gurkhas infantry

Try to make some units through Empire total wars resource
    Thanks to ranger86 who made many unit models for our mod
    Here is screenshot:

How it is going with english translation ?

very good looking units! keep them coming!

this looks really awesome, would be cool to get an English translation.

The Japanese troops look so cool!
    And... Judging from your screenshots, the Japanese maps are even better looking than the ones in Shogun 2.

General Maximus's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

The Indian units look really nice, although models need to be tweaked.

Also, those Sikh units in the 3rd screenshot are inaccurate - all Indians wore pants (Paijamas) and footwear (Juttis). Depicting them as half-naked is completely inaccurate.

Also, can you add this unit to the Mughals by any chance:

It is camel-mounted swivel gun unit, called 'Zamburak'. And it is a small cannon intended to be used against infantry, so it is a kind of 'artillery cavalry' unit.
    Last edited by General Maximus; July 09, 2015 at 01:29 PM.
    सार्वभौम सम्राट चत्रवर्ती - भारतवर्ष
    स्वर्गपुत्र पीतसम्राट - चीन
    महाराजानाभ्याम महाराजा - पारसिक