Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Asia Empires: the new order 0.65,a mod about 17th Eastern Asia(add preview for version 0.8)

Default Re: Asia Empires: the new order 0.65,a mod about 17th Eastern Asia(add preview for version 0.8)

We even not finished all roster and Chinese text yet.We will make English version after we finished most of roster

BarnicleBill1's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: Asia Empires: the new order 0.65,a mod about 17th Eastern Asia(add preview for version 0.8)

What all is left?

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by againster View Post
    We even not finished all roster and Chinese text yet.We will make English version after we finished most of roster
    Fair enough best of luck!
    I'm sure there are plenty of members here who could help you out with it

dasun dynasity
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

looks great but i can not understand chinees,looking for dasun dynasity on internet i could found nothing,what faction is this one?it looks like a great detail into the game this way.sorry for mine bad english.

Awesome!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

very cool,historical,great units!those elephants are great! and the mughal huge bomb looks indeed huge!

Glad to hear from this, keep it up!

mhawari's Avatar Miles

Next time make this project happen for shogun 2, I really wait it so far.

is this mod dead

Campidoctor
    Civitate

Quote Originally Posted by djsalibeat View Post
    is this mod dead
    Since the last update was already two weaks ago it obviously is.

is this mod dead
    of course not
    we make it everyday

we are making pacific tribles

Awesome!

amazing mod! good job ! , but can you guys take a look at japanese units ? i think they are a bit weak compare to another factions like ming ang qing, moreover their calvary have small scale and they have only one type canon. this just my opinions, pls correct me if i was wrong thank you!

if you guys need models for russian or mongols get rusichi mod and vlad tartar mongol invasion mod
    also rome total war have some great mongols mod 3 5 if im not wrong you could also use mongols from stainless steel or broken steel

we have finished some mongol warriors

if you guys need models for russian or mongols get rusichi mod and vlad tartar mongol invasion mod
    also rome total war have some great mongols mod 3 5 if im not wrong you could also use mongols from stainless steel or broken steel
    You can't just USE stuff when you want to without asking... I mean you can but A. It'd be a move and B. It's a pretty good way to get urself banned in these parts.
    There is a little thing called asking for permission, once the Asia Empires team has done that then I'm sure they could, but until then, perhaps refrain from putting ideas into peoples heads that could get you or others into trouble?
    Cheers!
    isa0005