Page 1 of 42 123456789101126 ... LastLast

Thread: [HS] You Can Fight Fate ( RP CCH )

Default [HS] You Can Fight Fate ( RP CCH )

You Can Fight Fate

​Using the AoPK Custom submod:
    LINK

Factions:

Royce - Mithridate (played by Ser Elmond Starr from turns 25-28; now played by TheBlackWolf)
    Reyne - Parafix (subbed by Joerock22)
    Tarbeck - DEAD (killed by Mudd)
    Durrendon - DEAD (killed by Royce)
    Darklyn - DEAD (killed by Royce)
    Estermont - DEAD (killed by Royce)
    Hightower- DEAD (killed by Martell/Volmont)
    Mudd - TheBlackWolf
    Volmont - RockeZz_19
    Martell - Joerock22

Admin: FrostySOTF

Rules:

• Pm the next player that it is their turn. You have 24 hours to play each turn before skip/sub
    • 1 turn peace ( you may cross another players region, but must not end turn there or fight obviously. This includes vs AI )
    • Destroying buildings is not allowed if the settlement is under siege or a far superior army is one turn away from the settlement. ( turn 1 excepted )
    • 2 forts a region/player and forts need to have a garrison of at least 4 units, to limit fort spamming a bit.
    • No assassinations
    • No bug abuse! When you think someone has used a bug report it here and the admin will look into it. Link to known bugs, 2nd paragraph
    • No sailing from a blockaded port without first defeating the blockading ships.
    • Armies must not be hidden in ships inside of ports.
    • No sallying unless the sally is a Victory or a draw leaving living defenders. Also applies if attacking from outside (21/1-13)
    • Post pictures of battle odds, involved armies, their banners and the results. It is advised to hide everything else, especially the mini map and your finances.
    • Settlements gifted should disband all units save one. No gifting regions in a war zone ( bordering faction at war with, or under threat )
    • Armies defeated by a player (b) that comes after the original player (a)'s turn cannot move next turn, so if Tyrell defeats a Lannister army that army cannot move next turn. - Exception: Reinforcing armies standing in defenses, even if defeated, don't lose movement points. So player 'a' is allowed to move the army that reinforced another while in a fort even if defeated by 'b'.
    • Heroic victories vs humans are banned
    • No watchtower spam to prevent forting, admin will be the one to decide if it is or not so don't risk it.
    • Princesses needs 30% odds to steal human generals and cannot steal custom characters.

Red rules are rules modified or added
    Last edited by joerock22; September 24, 2016 at 11:45 PM.
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

Default Re: You Can Fight Fate

Placeholder post for changes, news and updates

I will determine what factions may and may not be played but can be persuaded, preferably we all spread out a wee bit
    This hotseat will have custom characters, every house will be allowed one. If you do not make one, I'll make a basic one for you for balance.

Players from Dynastic struggle have priority to their wanted houses, followed by those from Rise of Petty kings.

Balancing:
    I will disband most fleets of all houses, especially for sunderland and the ironborn to about 3 ships each and destroy some isle ports.
    Lannister and Gardner may not be played unless you have a silver tongue. Feel free to play the ironborn but know you will have nigh no chance to win longterm.

If you are not relatively active and reliable to take your turns on time, most of the time then you may not join. If i allow someone in you know are unreliable, inform me.
    Last edited by Mithridate; October 26, 2014 at 03:08 PM.
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes

Default Re: [ HS ] You Can Fight Fate ( RP CCH )

You do not have to do as much as below to participate, but I do want some RP at times to add flavor.

Book of the Celestial:

chapter 1. The birth of man

So it was that the son rose against his father in the first rebellion, celestial turning upon celestial and the eternal plains once again knew true death for the first time in eons. A battle leaving marks even in our world, deep under the seas or embedded in eternal Ice for such was his power. Yet even power over death and the mastery of water was not enough to dethrone the great king and Oceanus was torn asunder along with his many followers, defeated but not vanquished they were thrown down to the moral realm. Here their shattered remains were bound, the father refusing to take the life of his son and thus unable to touch his followers, yet himself too wounded to bind them within the heavens.

So down from the eternal plains they were cast, a great apocalypse of fire and ice, water and brimstone for all the simple creatures of our world.

From the many craters of their fall came the rise of new creatures, twisted offspring drinking and leeching the broken power of Oceanus.

These are but a few of the recorded species traced back to him and the deep power, the Others are not to be mistaken as such.

The giants gained his indomitable strength.
    The dragons gained his incomprehensible hatred.
    The shadowspawn his insatiable thirst.
    The manticores his unquenchable fury.
    We, we took his unbreakable will.

Then, there was nothing but war and death in this world as we fought for dominance. Humanity ever stuck in the middle of four fronts in the land now known as Valyria*, nothing but our will making us cling to life in the face of such terrifying adversaries with little more than our bare hands.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    * Some know it as heaven, the afterlife but it is really another world to whom we may or may not cross - with death of its own.
    * The deep father, many mistake him for the drowned god whom is but a man made illusion for a very real power.
    * Valyria, the capitol that was in fact a small continent, one connected to all the others before the breaking.

If any of you have read Visdens work, yes I am borrowing from him

Prologue, Breaking Point

The rays of the sun shone across the pair upon the pedestal, dancing in a dozen different colors over the young king and his bride. Neither beneath the other as they proudly stood before the seven, one with the seven pointed star emblazoned on his lush cloak and the other, with her hair braided with crimson red leaves, a brown leaf pendant clutched to her chest. Together they would seal the open wound that was threatening to fester, uniting the Vale once again after the tragic death of King Wayren.

Jasper clenched his teeth as he impatiently waited, the two turning towards each other to take their vows, the high septon continuing his infernal incantations. He'd be out of this place soon enough, finally ready to set out and finish the threat to their coasts once and for all. All that was needed was to mend this chasm with a simple bridge of marriage.

The King raised his hand, motioning the septon and anyone foolish enough to speak out to silence. Jasper frowned and looked down on his clenched fists, a simple marriage...

"It is for you that we have gathered here today, you all and our people that we are to form this bond", The King reached out to gently touch his brides cheek, a gentle smile forming on his lips. "With this beautiful woman at my side, the Vale will prosper and grow even as war is waged all across Westeros. In my heart I know this and I see that you all know it too". He slowly lowered his hand and gazed out across the gathered mass of lords.

Jasper realized that his knuckles had gone white as he clasped his sheathed sword, slowly loosening his grip as he once again raized his head, briefly meeting the piercing gaze of the Falcon King as it passed over his carefully controlled face. A simple marriage he told himself...

"But" The man, destined to be his brother said.

He closed his eyes.

"It is for the peoples sake that we must make sacrifices, for their safety and well being we rule. We must light the way for them, pave the way for their salvation."

No, don't do it you fool. Jaspers grip tightened once again and Murmors rose in the hall, yet the kings voice carried true.

"Therefore, if you are to be my wife and inspire our people. You too mush show them the way", He paused and turned to his bride once again, meeting her hazel eyes with his piercing blue. "Renounce your faith and embrace the seven once and for all, for the realm".

Murmurs turned into outrage and disbelief, Wallace shouting out his anger over the demand. No, no, no. He felt his calm evaporating, everything was slipping away.
    Somewhere ahead of him, he heard his sisters calm voice through a haze. A single word of total conviction, the same rock hard will for which he had always loved her.

"Never" She said, the hall felling dead silent.

He would have laughed over her stubbornness just as he'd curse her, feeling himself slipping away into the haze. Before him he saw the King bend forwards as if to kiss her, instead to briefly give a disappointed smile before speaking; "If the gods shan't have you then neither shall I", before turning to walk away, his steps echoing though the great hall.

He did it... He has doomed us all...

The world went red as Jasper felt himself screaming something with sword in hand as he was being pulled back towards the exit by his brother and Brimstone, men on both sides drawing their swords as they made their way out to saftey - The war of the Vale had begun.

Silenced Ape's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: [HS] You Can Fight Fate ( RP CCH )

Estermont if possible.

Alertoverlord's Avatar Domesticus

Redwyne please

Narsils_Shards's Avatar Campidoctor

Durrandon please

Silenced Ape's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by Narsils_Shards View Post
    Durrandon please

Updated FP, I'd prefer you spreading out a little bit but if both sides are fine with starting so close together then that is fine

AlertOverlord, are you sure you do not want Hightower instead?
    Redwyne starts thoroughly underpowered, but it is your choice.

Alertoverlord's Avatar Domesticus

Ill take HighTower then .

I will take Martells

Narsils_Shards's Avatar Campidoctor

Mudd please

Copied and pasted from dynastic struggle, but here is my character and his backstory:

Lord Harlton the Usurper, Lord Regent of the Kingdom of Rivers and Hills
    Faction : Mudd
    Character Age : 26

Harlton the Usurper, or as he is sometimes whispered Harlton the Bastard, was born as the son of the bastard of the Lord of Riverrun, making him the current lord's grandson. His father had been sent to take the Black but had betrayed his oath, 'married' a wildling woman and set himself up as King-Beyond-the-Wall before a Great Ranging of the Night's Watch cast him down from his self made crown. Such royal prententions stayed with his son who was brought back south and fostered with the Darry's of Darry Keep for the Lord of Riverrun lacked any legitimate heirs.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/w50ecu...ealm_sigil.png

He earned his spurs fighting with the Darry's against the Andal kings of Storm's End and against the Arryn's of the Vale as well. Following a witnessing of his prowess he was appointed as Castellan of Oldstones by King Tristifer IV, the Hammer of Justice. A such he was on hand to witness the decline of the Kingdom of Rivers and Hills following the old king's death. Soon the Firstmen nobility grew tired of the incompetence of Tristifer V, leading to the secession of the Brackens, the Blackwoods and the Mootens from the Kingdom of Rivers and Hills. To make matters worse the traitorous Mootens converted from the gods of their fathers and adopted these new gods from the Andals. Recognising the danger and judging the time to be correct Harlton lead a coup d'etat, capturing the king and imprisoning him deep within the dungeons at Oldstones.

Following his seizing of power, he immediately legitimised himself as the heir of House Tully, his grandfather acceeding and set about mustering the realm for war against both the invaders and the rebels lords to the south. A man of deceptively short stature, Harlton is fierce, calcuating and coldly ruthless. His enemies whisper acts of barbarity he commits, his viciousness. The question must be how long the Riverlords will stay loyal to this usurper when their lawful king remains alive and imprisoned. All it could take would be a couple of defeats and they might turn on him and engulf the Riverlands in civil war at a time when unity is most needed.

Ancillaries:

Ambitious lording - 2 movement points, 5 tax
    Castellan of Oldstones - 10 tax collection, training units 2

Traits:

Logistican - 2 movement points, 1 morale (1)
    Harsh Taskmaster - 1 command, 2 law, 4 movement points, -2 morale (3)
    Born to Command - 3 command (3)
    Faction leader (1)
    Intelligent - 2 command, 5 trading, 5 tax collection (2)

Valyrion's Avatar Libertus

REYNE!

You win Mith. I'll take Darklyn and RP the hell out of this HS lol.

Default Re: [HS] You Can Fight Fate ( RP CCH ) ONE SPOT LEFT, Volmont/yronwood

House Darkwood of Duskendale
    A year has passed since the Darklyns and the Mootons banded together to fight against first men of House Darry. That conflict was a victory, but not one shared by all those under the rule of the Darklyns. One such man was Martyn Waters, who held the Old Gods close to his heart as his mother had caught him. One night the gods came to him in a dream, foretelling the ruin of his mothers house and the slaughter of the First Men.

"Yield now," Martyn began, "and you may keep your life father. Yield now, and no more blood will be shed this day."
    "You assault my hall," said King Devren. "You assault my honor, and worse of all you assault your kin!" Devren spoke from atop his throne
    "You have lost father, do not make me do this. Yield and i swear by the gods i'll show mercy."
    "Your gods," said Devren. "not mine lad. I should have crushed your demon worship at-"
    "Enough!" Martyn's expression turned sour, "At sunrise, i shall be your King and you must decide your fate."

All hail Martyn I Darkwood, King of the Breaklands and Guardian of the Old. Upon his coronation Martyn took for himself the sigil of his father and combined it with the black weirwood of his mothers house, forming House Darkwood of Duskendale. King Devren's love for his son outweighed his desire for his throne and as such, after a few days locked in the Duskendale jails, he bent the knee to his son; some say the Old Gods spoke to him while others say he is merely waiting for his bastard to fail. For now at least, King Martyn has the support of his lords. Only time will tell if they remain loyal, as many still follow the Seven and may flock to their old king.

King Martyn Darkwood
    Faction: Darkwood
    Character Age: 22
    Traits
    Factionleader 1
    ReligionStarter 1
    InspiringSpeaker 1
    GoodCommander 3
    PublicFaith 3
    StrategicSkill 2
    GoodDiplomacy 2
    Intelligent 1
    Energetic 1
    KindRuler 1
    Ancillaries
    Veteran_Commander
    Grand_Maester
    Duskendale

Default Re: [HS] You Can Fight Fate ( RP CCH ) ONE SPOT LEFT, Tarbeck or Volmont/yronwood

Looking for one more player or max two before we ship it, please send me your characters.
    If you do not want to make one, I'll make a decent one for you to make sure all factions have one.

I like how Soul has already proposed to me Naturally I could not quite say yes... But I bet we can work something out

Default Re: [HS] You Can Fight Fate ( RP CCH ) ONE SPOT LEFT, Tarbeck or Volmont/yronwood

Quote Originally Posted by Mithridate View Post
    I like how Soul has already proposed to me
    We could make beautiful destruction together Mith. Think of all the dead Ybs!

Quote Originally Posted by SoulGamesInc View Post
    We could make beautiful destruction together Mith. Think of all the dead Ybs!
    Think of the children!

We are good to go as soon as the files have been fixed, gonna send out some mass PMs for details and see if I can find an admin for us.
    There is room for one more player, but we do not need another so... Get your butts in gear by creating and sending me yer chars^^

Edit: Diablo had to bow out but I managed to make Mac join, ( I just threatened to kill him and happen to know where he lives... )
    We can still take in another player, but have a good setup already that I intend to get going just after halloween.
    Last edited by Mithridate; October 29, 2014 at 02:08 PM.

Default Re: [HS] You Can Fight Fate ( RP CCH ) Room for one more, Volmont or Manderly.

I can create characters and will make everyone, but ancillaries are proving very proficient in pissing me off to the point of breaking with no progress being made -.-'

Still need you all to send in your chars
    Last edited by Mithridate; October 31, 2014 at 12:46 PM.

Page 1 of 42 123456789101126 ... LastLast