Thread: Possible To Add More General Portraits?

Bellus88's Avatar Ducenarius

Icon4 Possible To Add More General Portraits?

I really wanna add more Roman General portraits, there isn't enough variety and I often have doubles or triples of the same portrait with multiple generals. Were all the Portaits in this mod used from Rome total war? There should be more to use in other rome total war mods and the Eastern Roman Empire faction from the Barbarian Invasion expansion. Would it be possible for me to add more from Rome total war expansions/mods?

Default Re: Possible To Add More General Portraits?

Sure it is possible, I have done it myself. Just install RTW, and copy the portaits over to the mod.

Click the image for some awesome new unit cards for the AIO mod!

Bellus88's Avatar Ducenarius

Thank you for the help. Do you think I would have any problems? This mod uses all the portraits from Rome Total War but I don't know for sure if Barbarian Invasion ones are also included, they would just overwrite right?

Quote Originally Posted by Bellus88 View Post
    Thank you for the help. Do you think I would have any problems? This mod uses all the portraits from Rome Total War but I don't know for sure if Barbarian Invasion ones are also included, they would just overwrite right?
    Well now that you mention it, you have to be sure the generals young, generals old, and dead portraits are correctly matched. I remember using a program to automatically rename the portraits to 001, 002, 003 ect... Forgot why I had to do that though .

Click the image for some awesome new unit cards for the AIO mod!