Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Release: North & South: American Civil War Version 1.0 October 24, 2014

Default Re: Release: North & South: American Civil War Version 1.0 October 24, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Hinkel View Post
    This mod is for Napoleon Total War.. there won't be a campaign map.
    If you want to play a civil war campaign, play the Empire Total War mod or North and South II for Shogun 2.

Its not recommended to play with more then 200-300 soldiers per unit, due to pathfinding and AI problems.
    Shogun 2's mod doesn't have a campaign.......

Nutmegger's Avatar Laetus

Default Re: Release: North & South: American Civil War Version 1.0 October 24, 2014

Hot.

Let none forget today that his soul belongs to the old Virginia! (Pickett's Charge). Excellent work!

Biarchus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVGa...ature=youtu.be

We would have had enough for a 2v2 Shiloh, unfortunately, Denniz was too busy painting his toe nails to join us.

Biarchus

So I looked through the first 4 pages and couldn't find my answer, everytime I launch, everything seems to work correctly, but as soon as I click total war online or local area network I CTD. any ideas?

Hi guys, loving the mod, but desperate to hook up with a few fellow lovers and play so multiplayer battles for fun and record them for my channel. If anyone one is interested, please get back to me. Thanks

Hello,

I have no gun sound while i'm in battle... could you help me ?

Primergy's Avatar Protector of the Union

I think that has something to do with a wrong user.script

How do you start the mod? with the launcher or do you copy the user.script yourself into the /appdata/roaming/theCreativAssembly/napoleontw/script folder?

Probably there are also other mods still in your data-folder.

I had a "ACW.exe" file, i installed it in a "ACW" folder and then i copied the "user.script" file from "napoleontw" to "ACW folder". So i had "ACW" icon on my desk and i launched like that.

Thanks for your reply.

Hey man. Add me on steam williamainge or [1er] Davout

Quote Originally Posted by Diazz19 View Post
    I had a "ACW.exe" file, i installed it in a "ACW" folder and then i copied the "user.script" file from "napoleontw" to "ACW folder". So i had "ACW" icon on my desk and i launched like that.

Thanks for your reply.
    Ok, but you have the new main ui and you can play with the union and the confeds, and all is fine besides the sound?

If yes, I still guess, that you have another mod somewhere in your data folder.

Hai, i dunno what im doing wrong but i followed the instructions and when i use the launcher is starts and crashes 5 seconds later every time just saying Napoleon has stopped working. But i can play it vanilla. I don't get it..

Well i can now play it but there are a few bugs such as the mouse icon constantly being a loading icon, no screams as the troops charge, and not being able to see the box you drag around them. It says 'Failed to open templates library, have you got your script paths set correctly?' Which i have, i think. Its exactly what was said, saved in unicode and everything. Still plays but obviously something is wrong :S

GasMask's Avatar Praeses

It's a shame theirs no campaign and its multiplayer only but i appreciate the efforts that have gone into this mod thank you.

My game keeps on crashing when I boot this up, I replaced the user scripts file, made a new ACW folder, ran it via launcher provided and it crashes my game on start??

N&S for NTW now available for MAC OSX!

You can download it from here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xb...tion_files.zip

For an installation guide, download this pdf:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4f4h2frnbp...20OSX.pdf?dl=0

Hello everyone,

I had this mod working once before and decided I needed it in my life again. I downloaded the ZIP file, dragged and dropped all files into the Data file. When I start the game and get to the title screen it is the ACW mod screen, no music and when I go to pick a stage none are civil war, and all units are Napoleonic. I am not sure what I did wrong. I am considering uninstalling the game and reinstalling it to see if that is it. Perhaps there is an old mod I missed but I wanted to check in here first.

Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavity View Post
    My game keeps on crashing when I boot this up, I replaced the user scripts file, made a new ACW folder, ran it via launcher provided and it crashes my game on start??
    Mine does the same thing. Followed all the steps and it crashes as soon as i press FIGHT button. Any ideas on this? Does it matter I have a physical copy of NTW installed? Also my scripts folder only had a preferences.script file in it and not a user.script before i put ACW's in there.
    [CONTENTBOX][/CONTENTBOX]

Troll Face

Intel i5 3570K (4.2Ghz @ 1.215v); ASUS Z87 Gryphon; 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro; GTX 780; Corsair AX760i; Noctua NH-U12S; Samsung 840 Pro 256GB; WD Black 1TB; Windows 7

I cant choose the Gernerals of both Armys. I have only the Tab " Genreral without Foto" Only Gen John F. Reynolds i can choose as the Leader of my Army. And on the Confederate Side only Gen Heth.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Please help me

MFG Krombar