Page 3 of 501 FirstFirst 123456789101112132853103 ... LastLast

Thread: The Chat Thread (Read OP)

ggggtotalwarrior's Avatar hey it geg

Default Re: The Chat Thread (Read OP)

I think a few months ago during my posting peak in the summer I was ahead of the ponies. I think my lifetime Posts per day has dropped by like .15 in the past few months due to inactivity. I believe the order was everyone behind Jo, then Oda caught up then you caught me before the ponies and Adrian passed me. I think I literally had to post like once a day to pass Simonyi/ELITEOFKINGWARMAN at one point but I've been pretty inactive since school started. Literally I'm up to 11 every night doing homework. Tuesday I was at school from 7-2 (school), 2-2:20 (monthly spanish honor society meeting), 2:20-3 (rushed to get to weight room) then walked home and came back for Chamber Orchestra from 7-8:30. Yesterday I did the same but 2-3 weight room and 6-8 wrestling. I feel so exhausted lol
    Rep me and I'll rep you back.

UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF THE KING POSTER AKAR

Quote Originally Posted by lolIsuck View Post
    There's no pleasing you guys, is there? A dead man isn't put in the ground minutes after he has passed away either, is he? We had some time to say goodbye, one last glimpse and now it's gone. This gives better closure mate.
    Ah missed this. Forum minutes are RL hours, dude. Just imagine your dead granddad being thrown naked into the street and left in the summer heat for a few hours. That's what happened with this Chat.

Under the patronage of the formidable and lovely Narf.

Proud patron of Derpy Hooves, Audacia, Lordsith, Frodo45127 and Sir Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by ggggtotalwarrior View Post
    I think a few months ago during my posting peak in the summer I was ahead of the ponies. I think my lifetime Posts per day has dropped by like .15 in the past few months due to inactivity. I believe the order was everyone behind Jo, then Oda caught up then you caught me before the ponies and Adrian passed me. I think I literally had to post like once a day to pass Simonyi/ELITEOFKINGWARMAN at one point but I've been pretty inactive since school started. Literally I'm up to 11 every night doing homework. Tuesday I was at school from 7-2 (school), 2-2:20 (monthly spanish honor society meeting), 2:20-3 (rushed to get to weight room) then walked home and came back for Chamber Orchestra from 7-8:30. Yesterday I did the same but 2-3 weight room and 6-8 wrestling. I feel so exhausted lol
    I only remember the Ponies ruffles stumping everyone initially and than Jo took over. I know for a fact

I was in the top 4 cause I spammed bunch of Golden time reference or just posting anime in general. I do not remember

you ever reaching first place (EDIT: LOL we're both looking at the old thread to see who is right )

Speaking of apparently love lets you hug the ghost of a memory ? This always cracks me the up

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Well time to whack some people with a purple dildo

In Saints Row 3

ggggtotalwarrior's Avatar hey it geg

I never said I wae first but for awhile I think I was top 3 behind Jo and then either you or Oda.
    Rep me and I'll rep you back.

UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF THE KING POSTER AKAR

OMG, three pages in less than 5 hours? !!!
    Last edited by PikeStance; October 23, 2014 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Then and than

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by PikeStance View Post
    OMG, three pages in less than 5 hours? !!!
    I'm surprised by this too. Frankly I'm a little lost by the conversation, but it might be because of this headache.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

You are lost? I can remember when I was librarian and that chat thread would discuss things I never even knew existed. They were writing in English, but it could just as well be gibberish. Lately, this thread.... every time I find something to comment on it switches to something I do not get. This thread is part humorous and part torture device; it reminds me just how old I am

Patrician

Like I remember back in 2012 or so when I first came to this thread and people kept making 4chan references and stuff that I didn't get. Now I do it and it doesn't seem to get a response. So I have no real idea what to do when the topic shifts to anime speak or the actual thread.
    Not sure what to do, I might get desperate.
    But what if Nobunaga is not kill?

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Derpy Hooves's Avatar Bombs for Muffins
    My flagship, the Litany of Truth, spreading DESPAIR across the galaxy

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Oda Nobunaga View Post
    Like I remember back in 2012 or so when I first came to this thread and people kept making 4chan references and stuff that I didn't get. Now I do it and it doesn't seem to get a response. So I have no real idea what to do when the topic shifts to anime speak or the actual thread.
    Not sure what to do, I might get desperate.
    But what if Nobunaga is not kill?

​Speaking of that Nobunaga face, I just finished Hyouge Mono, and oh man was that fantastic. Now just have to watch the last quarter of Legend of the Galactic Heroes.

Patrician

I remember when I was watching Hyouge Mono. Episode 10 nearly had me a brick. The ending of Episode 9 was so crazy and then Episode 10 shows you that it's not what it seemed. I mean his blood didn't become wine but damn near close.

Makrell's Avatar The first of all fish

I see i to love one piece. But manga more than anime, anime just have so bad cartooning IMO it feels so stiff to watch

This is actually a puny amount of pages for an opening spree, but yeah oh well
    Quote Originally Posted by Makrell View Post
    I see i to love one piece. But manga more than anime, anime just have so bad cartooning IMO it feels so stiff to watch
    Fair enough, the animation will be slower, but considering how cool it can look I'm okay with that.

Niles Crane's Avatar Dux Limitis

So my mother's long lost mother who was thought to have died during the Libyan revolution (a few years after she left my mother and father) has turned up after 50 years. Still iiving in Libya, having produced various other children, and one of her sons had only by a miracle discovered my brother's email address and so managed to get in contact with us. Things are going to get interesting soon, I think. Lots of unresolved issues regarding my grandfather.

Quote Originally Posted by Squid Girl View Post
    This is actually a puny amount of pages for an opening spree, but yeah oh well

Fair enough, the animation will be slower, but considering how cool it can look I'm okay with that.
    Not slower often, but mmore "lasy" OP anime is so much "one thing on screen moves" nothing else on the screen moves, not even characters.

Yeah that sounds bad, but it's really all about execution. There have been some great moments with only very little in the way of movement, but if they do that at the wrong time it doesn't work and just looks shabby. So yeah, in my experience I haven't found that line of criticism to be true for most of the things I've seen.

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

Quote Originally Posted by ggggtotalwarrior View Post
    If you were a real pro spammer you need to set a qouta of posts per day. You then get an auto refresh app for your "My Account Page" and 7 other forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferdiad View Post
    If you were a real pro spammer you need to set a qouta of posts per day. You then get an auto refresh app for your "My Account Page" and 7 other forums.
    Yes, and if you want you can even cheat and use the coliseum as a good way to increase the count. Like me and lolisuck did.

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

Wasn't ferdiad like king there or something?
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Påsan's Avatar Hva i helvete?
    Citizen

Dont let twilight hear you say that

lol. Yeah, though spamming there became much less fruitful after the mods intervened against back-to-back posting and closed many of the garbage threads. Either way yes in TD we recognize Ferdiad as the rightful king, by Ged's grace.