Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Avengers: Age of Ultron

Default Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Heaven View Post
    My guess They are being controled by Hydra trough the Loki scepter power, and thats where they become at odds with the avengers at some point, Scarlet witch hexes banner mind, and he goes nuts into hulk, and thats how the hulkbuster enters the scene probably with dubious effects, as the Hulk mind ends up only be calmed down by Black widow ( by speaking soft intimate words to the Hulk, dont lie we all wanna see it, after natasha scare in the first Avengers film). Thats why we see Bruce totaly broken in the trailer, Scarlet Witch powers is no joke.

Meanwhile after the avengers save them from the mind control, they become pals and gratefull and all that jazz.
    In order to fight the threat of Hydra That is now able to employ Mutants and special people, with shield gone Tony comes up with an ideia of an army of automated iron man for world wide security to fight hydra superpower mutants and such, and thats how Ultron is born.. in the process.
    Well something like this... Guessing here.

Also there is a theory that Loki scepter ( wich was given to him by Thanos, contains the mind infinity stone) It probably is true, even if it isnt oficial yet.
    I doubt it's as blunt force trauma as the Loki Scepter. Probably the Hydra mind control.
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

You mean the mind control of agents of shield? hum i dont think they will want to pick something from the TV show to put on the film.
    Last edited by Knight of Heaven; October 27, 2014 at 07:05 PM.

Påsan's Avatar Hva i helvete?
    Citizen

Or Ultron has hacked the Hulk suit and is controlling it.

Quote Originally Posted by Påsan View Post
    Or Ultron has hacked the Hulk suit and is controlling it.
    Hum didnt tony flies into the bigger suit in the trailer?
    Or is my mind playing tricks on me... again?

Anyway yeah its possible that is Ultron is controling it. But still, it would be an oportunity to show how the avengers have a contingency plans for the Hulk, as Hulk was always a constant problem in Avengers stories and series.

Hulkbuster seems like it's in Tony's control. I guess I would completely agree with KoH's prediction. Though what is Ultron doing with the siblings, is what I don't understand. I would also like to see him kick Hydra's ass, I always found them annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Heaven View Post
    You mean the mind control of agents of shield? hum i dont think they will want to pick something from the TV show to put on the film.
    They were as shameless as to use the movie 3 days after it was released in the show...turn and turn about.
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by The Despondent Mind View Post
    Hulkbuster seems like it's in Tony's control. I guess I would completely agree with KoH's prediction. Though what is Ultron doing with the siblings, is what I don't understand. I would also like to see him kick Hydra's ass, I always found them annoying.

. Basically I'm pretty sure that dealing with Hydra is the specific purpose of which he is built.

There's a few episodes in Avengers: Earth Mightiest Heroes that deals with Ultron, crosschecking that with the movie info tidbits I've got a fairly accurate picture on how the movie is going to go down. At least two thirds of it. I wont post it though due to spoilers.

Earth Mightiest Heroes show i begun watching on accidet. I was googling what the hel guardians of the Galaxy was and came over a episode where they featured. The episode was terrible but a few others was not all that bad. I like to watch dumb action shows when I'm hungover (Which is how I got through Clone Wars)

There was a scene that was datamined, with the avengers in stark tower trying to lifting up thors hammer, with thor laughing at everyone for trying, and then comes up Cap, and he lifts it just a bit, making thors expression being of incredulity im sure it is just a tease and a reference to the comics, but could be a sign of things to come.. as
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Cap uses thors hammer to defeat Thanos in the story arch... or maybe he uses it to defeat ultron..
    My theory: Thor will be down (being dead, passed out or what have you). Thors hammer will be laying next to caps broken shield (as seen in the trailer), & Moijner will allow Steve to use it (since Thor will be dead or sent back to Asgard or Valhalla, or beamed to one of the 9 realms by ultron).
    Cap will catch Ultron off guard (Ultron will see no logical threat from cap once his shield is broken), and stab ultron with a broken shard from his shield (Vibranium piercing vibranium). He will then pick up Moijner and Hammer it in!

So i dont think Cap is going to die any time soon ( maybe in cap 3 we will see) , in this movie though from these characters i see, quicksilver dieing( shot of Scarlet witch screeming in despair in the trailer), or black widow, or Maria hill... i could see Thor dieing at some point as i said and being brought back to life with some Asgardian science or lore in it in thor 3 ( maybe brought back as a woman i kid... maybe...lol ), if the rumors are true that Thor 3 is about Ragnarok story arch... imagine Ultron beaming thor back to asgard or other realm, only to find Lokis is lording to it all. Ultron can also send hulk into space allthough that is unlikely as kevin feige and Ruffalo debunked Planet Hulk storyline already, allthough that would be totaly awesome, just make James Gunn direct it , regardless what is likely is seing The hulk retire or walking away from it all, trying to avoid trouble... who knows?!

Kevin feige said recently, that the Avengers Roster will be difeferent after Ultron, meaning stuff happens, as a consequence of Ultron events, the hint that cap 3 is a civil war event, pitting tony vs steve, it would make cap 3 a 2,5 avengers movie.
    Quoting:
    “The Avengers films, ideally, in the grand plan are always big, giant linchpins… It’s like as it was in publishing, when each of the characters would go on their own adventures and then occasionally team up for a big, 12-issue mega-event. Then they would go back into their own comics, and be changed from whatever that event was. I envision the same thing occurring after this movie, because the [Avengers] roster is altered by the finale of this film.”

There's a few episodes in Avengers: Earth Mightiest Heroes that deals with Ultron, crosschecking that with the movie info tidbits I've got a fairly accurate picture on how the movie is going to go down. At least two thirds of it. I wont post it though due to spoilers.
    Well i watched EMH, and i doubt they will folow the storyline of that show, no doubt they might adapt some things, and things from the comics, wich were also different then EMH storyline so im not so sure.
    There isnt a Red hulk, there isnt alot of things at play in MCU that there are in EMH.
    Last edited by Knight of Heaven; October 27, 2014 at 09:57 PM.

saxdude's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Maybe we are going about it wrong and somebody ends up paralitic.

Or maybe Banner "dies". I swear though, if Black Widow dies, I will be ing pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by saxdude View Post

Or maybe Banner "dies". I swear though, if Black Widow dies, I will be ing pissed.
    Hard thing to do.. killing off hulk i mean.
    Yeah i would be pissed if Black Widow dies too... but maybe that is the point, to be inpactfull for a change...
    If rumors are true ( wich not always are) Bruce and Widow being together sort of, or they dont need to be together, they just need to connect on some level, and widow is killed off by Ultron, Bruce blames tony for creating the Ultron project wich he was always against it from the start and then bang, Hulkbuster vs Hulk theme... there wont be a city afterwards.
    Last edited by Knight of Heaven; October 27, 2014 at 10:13 PM.

I don't think they will have the guts to kill off BW. Again I agree with KoH on the possibilities with Thor. It's almost certain he's gonna be brought back to Asgard or Nine Realms for some reason.

saxdude's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

So long as they don't do a death fake out again. They actually made her interesting, killing her would be worse than leaving everyone alive and well.

Also I meant Banner dies, not Hulk.

Also I meant Banner dies, not Hulk.
    Oh yeah i see where you going...its possible yeah Bruce being stuck permanently in hulk form, it happened before.

Citizen

if the rumors are true that Thor 3 is about Ragnarok story arch... imagine Ultron beaming thor back to asgard or other realm, only to find Lokis is lording to it all. Ultron can also send hulk into space allthough that is unlikely as kevin feige and Ruffalo debunked Planet Hulk storyline already, allthough that would be totaly awesome, just make James Gunn direct it , regardless what is likely is seing The hulk retire or walking away from it all, trying to avoid trouble... who knows?!
    If the stark robot starts to nonsensically beaming people to Asgard. Then I'm going to be pissed.

sabaku_no_gaara's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by saxdude View Post

She's the only woman "hero", they won't kill her off just to prevent 10.000 cracked articles about why the Avengers is sexist

TheDarkKnight's Avatar Compliance will be rewarded
    took an arrow to the knee Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

The full lineup of Phase III has been announced

Or, for the lazy,

Things I trust more than American conservatives:

Drinks from Bill Cosby, Flint Michigan tap water, Plane rides from Al Qaeda, Anything on the menu at Chipotle, Medical procedures from Mengele

Citizen

Hm.. Interesting. No Iron man and a bunch of b-list heroes get some love.

I think Civil War is going to be gud, and Guardians.

Biggest news is that Avengers 3 is going to be a 2 parter.
    Last edited by Påsan; October 28, 2014 at 03:20 PM.

TheDarkKnight's Avatar Compliance will be rewarded
    took an arrow to the knee Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Påsan View Post
    Hm.. Interesting. No Iron man and a bunch of b-list heroes.

Avengers 3 is going to be a 2 parter.
    Not just B-list superheroes but the Inhumans. Never heard of them before now. Had to look them up.

But Iron Man will be in Cap 3. And Marvel has already proven it can develop pretty unknown characters into a good movie. Hell even Iron Man wasn't really a top-tier character until recently, at least not compared to others.
    Things I trust more than American conservatives:

Drinks from Bill Cosby, Flint Michigan tap water, Plane rides from Al Qaeda, Anything on the menu at Chipotle, Medical procedures from Mengele

sabaku_no_gaara's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

I thought Captain Marvel was from dc comics?

the_mango55's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Citizen

Captain Marvel is Marvel's premiere female superhero. In fact the character has 2 current comic books (even though it's not the same hero). The main book Captain Marvel starring Carol Danvers, and the spin off Ms Marvel (which is what Captain Marvel used to be known as until recently) staring the shapeshifting Pakistani girl Kamala Khan. I'm a big Captain Marvel fan, I've been calling for Yvonne Strahovski (Chuck, Mass Effect) to play her for years.

Other people have also

Quote Originally Posted by sabaku_no_gaara View Post
    I thought Captain Marvel was from dc comics?
    DC also has a Captain Marvel, but they worked out a deal where Marvel gets to use the name on the cover of books and DC will call theirs SHAZAM. Recently DC dropped the name Captain Marvel altogether and he's just called Shazam.
    Last edited by the_mango55; October 28, 2014 at 04:41 PM.
    ttt
    Adopted son of Lord Sephiroth, Youngest sibling of Pent uP Rage, Prarara the Great, Nerwen Carnesîr, TB666 and, Boudicca. In the great Family of the Black Prince