Thread: Fall of the Samurai on MAC soon!

CA Developer Icon Fall of the Samurai on MAC soon!

Hi guys!

You’ll be happy to know that thanks to Feral Inactive; Total War: SHOGUN 2 - Fall of the Samurai will soon be available to play on MAC!

If you already own the game on Steam it will be added to your Steam library and you will be able to play on MAC for no extra cost

To keep an eye on when you can expect to play check out their website.
    http://www.feralinteractive.com/en/m...shogun2twfots/

Default Re: Fall of the Samurai on MAC soon!

will it include the other content such as DLC or base Game? or will those come out separately for MAC. i might buy this for my friend, amazing games shogun 2 was the Gem of the total war series. you guys should really do a romance of the three kingdoms total war! the ancient Chinese unification wars! it would be so good. or maybe even WW1 total war. the great war mod showed that it is possible!

Foederatus

Anybody playing this on a Mac? Does it work? Concerned because a) it's never been featured on MAS front page, b) MAS reviews mention constant crashing, even w/a player whose Mac plays other TW titles fine. Presumably it works fine for some who don't leave a review, but at the moment I can't afford $40 for a game which may not work. I'm on a stock mid-2010 27" iMac quad core i5, though I've installed more RAM so have 12 gigs. Video card is ATI Radeon HD 5750 1024 MB.

Hello,
    I am REALLY interested in the forthcoming GNU/release. Any news about that? I have been unable to play this game for a long time unfortunately, I would really love to give it another go!

This is such a great idea!! I would love to have some tw games on my mac so when im not at home I can still go to war !