Thread: Right part of screen does not show

Laetus

Default Right part of screen does not show

Hi, I got this little problem. Right part of the of the screen does not as it is out frame, example in battle screen right side combat menus don't show fully in screen... In normal M:tW: game this doesn't happen, only in TA:TW..?

Laetus

Default Re: Right part of screen does not show

Some reason I can't modify my post...

What I mean is that right part of screen seems to there, but it is outside of the screen, aka it looks like somebody has cut right side of the screen..? Normal M2:TW work OK, but TA:TW seem to cut slice of from right side, in options menus and everything else but campaign and custom battle menus...

WTF?

Default Re: Right part of screen does not show

Quote Originally Posted by Morhgoz View Post
    Some reason I can't modify my post...

What I mean is that right part of screen seems to there, but it is outside of the screen, aka it looks like somebody has cut right side of the screen..? Normal M2:TW work OK, but TA:TW seem to cut slice of from right side, in options menus and everything else but campaign and custom battle menus...

WTF?
    I would say that you need to reinstall TATW, and, I would advise to redownload all TATW Installers. During downloading do not surf the Internet, or do some multitasking on your PC.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.