Thread: Total War: Spartacus Rises Bug Reports

Foederatus

Default Total War: Spartacus Rises Bug Reports

This thread was created for all SR players to report any bugs, crashes, or problems you may encounter.
    Please post as much information, being as detailed as possible describing the bug or problem.
    Include any screen shots you can to provide better details.
    Please post in English.
    We will get to it, to fix your problems asap.
    Last edited by pacmanpugh3209; October 20, 2014 at 09:10 PM.

Default Re: Total War: Spartacus Rises Bug Reports

I've a little problema with gladiators units textures. Someone is invisibily.

when I zoom out, Servile recruits disappear. They are the only unit that does that.

Foederatus

Thanks @leboboti0606 and @Sussudio, we have fixed the disappearances at short to mid ranged zoom as of 11/29. However we are still working on the long ranged zoom disappearances.

I don't know if it's a bug, but time seems stuck at Spring 73 bc.

I was playing as the Quintus Sertorius and managed to join a confederation with the Arevaci, which was a good thing as my territory increased.
    But the faction name changed from Sertorian Rebels ro Tribal Confederation Is the a way to adress this perhaps?

Extremely good mod by the way

I'm getting the Turns-Per-Year bug that has been reported by other people. The game stays stuck in Spring 73 BC, no matter how many turns I play. This means that the generals don't age and it's all too easy to copy over saves as they all have the same year title.

It there a fix? Or would it be possible to change the structure of SR to allow the use of other people's TPY mods?

Really enjoyed the mod, especially the tenacity of the Freedom Fighters. I was unable to built any navy or artillery as the Serviles though. Is that intentional? I built shipyards and Field Engineer's Workshops.

good, is there the possibility of moving to Spanish this mod?