View Poll Results: Would you like one or more of the features I mentioned to be added to TW:A?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, one or more of these features, maybe with changes, deserve CA's attention.

50 89.29%
  • No, "End Turn" is all I need.

6 10.71%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: An Interactive/Sensible Approach to Siege Escalation

Icon3 An Interactive/Sensible Approach to Siege Escalation

Siege Escalation: Let's Do it Right

So, we've all heard about one of the brand new features which will be in Total War: Attila. Siege escalation. Is it an awesome new way to add to the theme, or a way to circumvent AI brain deficiencies? Probably both!

We can debate why it is that they are adding this feature to infinity and nobody will have an answer that most people can agree to. Either way, no matter why, Siege Escalation is a feature which we will see debut for better or for worse in the next Total War game. Let me be frank: I have no confidence whatsoever, given CA's track record with "innovations" and "streamlining" (see Empire and Rome 2), that CA will make the correct design decisions regarding this new feature without fan base guidance. From what I've seen so far, in fact, tells me that the way this feature is implemented is rather poor and does not involve the player or any in game factors. I may be mistaken, but it would appear that in its present planned state, all you need to do to bring enemy walls crumbling down, is click 'end turn.'

If that is the case, in my own opinion, it is unbelievably LAME. You may make be a CA apologist and think that no matter what CA does, Total War is amazing. Good for you if you think so: then you'll also love it if they add in the features I propose below. Now breathe, and understand that many players, myself included, like some kind of significant depth and realism to their game which requires player interaction or takes into account things such as troop numbers, army composition, and general's command rating. I am trying to propose additions which would not take away from streamlining or make the game any slower, but would add a sufficient amount of depth for players such as me to enjoy this new feature.

The information about siege escalation we currently have is limited, but it appears to boil down to destroying enemy fortifications by sieging for more than one turn. I believe that adding a campaign map UI with siege escalation options, similar to the way we would build siege engines in Rome or Medieval 2, would give us more flexibility in sieging and give the game depth.

First off, siege escalation should be limited according to the size of the sieging army. If you wish to sap, that requires manpower. If you wish to build siege towers, that requires manpower. Do you have a lot of cavalry that you want to send in at once? Sap! Do you have a lot of infantry to attack with? Build siege towers! Maybe the walls are already damaged and sapping is redundant, but it may still be a good idea to build towers. Give the player decisions and choices. Most players, I believe, like deciding and planning their own strategies. It adds immersion to feel like a real general directing a siege.

Second, siege engines should be buildable on sight. Armies didn't build trebuchets and then march them across half of Europe, board some transports, sail to Egypt, disembark, and siege Alexandria. Most siege engines could be built once the siege begun. I think that the really large siege engines should be built in a city, but smaller catapults or ballistae should be buildable at the siege. This is how it was done historically.

Third, walls should not automatically take damage. There should be several ways to damage walls during siege escalation. Unlike it is depicted in previous TW games, sieges weren't won by tearing the walls down within minutes. It would take months- sometimes years to bombard a wall into dust. In this regard, Attila is on the right path. However, I would like to see options for damaging walls. If an army brings or builds siege weapons, it should be able to inflict damage every turn proportional to the amount and type of siege weapons it has. There are several other ways I am thinking of, but a bit more on that later.

Fourth, supplies and attrition should be better represented. The besieged army wasn't the only one that suffered from casualties. As many sieges were lost to disease, exposure, or starvation as to reinforcements or failed assaults. I think that certain parts of siege escalation should have harmful effects on the attackers.

Fifth, the defenders should be able to somehow counter siege escalation or try to sabotage the attacking force. Perhaps, agents can be given new uses in sabotaging some siege equipment or obtaining sapping plans for counter-sapping.

Below, I am putting some more specific suggestions that I would like to see in Attila.

Building Siege Engines
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

These will be the siege engines which can be built on sight. Like in some previous TW titles, an army should be given build points, which depend on the general's attributes, the amount of soldiers, and the kinds of soldiers. Legionnaires should be able to do more work per man than barbarian militias, etc. I also believe that these should cost money (not a lot) to make.

Light Battering Ram- 5 Points
    A light battering ram, little more than a log. This version can be unprotected/uncovered. The troops should be able to slowly jog with it. For barbarian warlords who can't be bothered with girly things like engineering.

Heavy Battering Ram- 15 Points
    The proper kind of ram that we saw in all the other TW games. It's fairly well covered from arrow fire, but the troops behind it are still exposed. It's slow but will likely get the job done.

Ladders- 10 Points
    A set of several ladders which can be used to climb walls for small-large walls (not huge). Fast to deploy but leave the troops very vulnerable.

Siege Tower- 75 Points
    Just the standard kind of siege tower we typically see in Medieval 2. Slow, but well protected.

Ballista Siege Tower- 95 Points
    A siege tower with special compartments for ballistae in the top of the structure. We saw these in RTW and I think they should work the same way. To reflect the difficulty of constructing these, only civilized factions should be able to build them.

Ballistae- 25 Points
    Sort of like recruiting several ballistae for sieging exclusively. These will be disbanded when the siege is ended, but require maintenance for the duration of the siege.

Catapults- 45 Points
    Same thing as ballistae, but catapults.

Sapping- 100 Points
    Not really a siege engine, but explained further below.

Siege Escalation Via Bombardment
    Once siege engines are built, they should begin inflicting losses on enemy troops. In the case of heavy artillery like catapults, damage should also be done to buildings. Ballistae should be able to inflict some damage on enemy troops, while ballistae towers do even more. Catapults should be somewhere in between. Siege engines should be considered out of range of the defenders, and will only be vulnerable to sallies or agent sabotage. Damage done to enemy troops/walls will be determined by the amount of siege engines and the amount of enemies present. Damage to troops should be a percentage varying on the aforementioned factors- One siege engine against a stack should only do a tiny bit of damage, but a lot of siege engines should not be able to just wipe out a minor garrison of defenders. Catapults should also make a small dent in the civilian population. The defender should be given the choice of whether to attempt to repair the walls or not from bombardment or sapping damage. If they choose to do so, next turn the defender troops will suffer far more casualties from bombardment. If they choose not to, they risk having their walls collapse.

Siege Escalation Via Sapping
    Every turn, the player or AI will be able to call for one or more attempts to sap the walls. This will work somewhat like a spy mission- the skill of the character (in this case, the general) will be compared against the size of the defending army and the skill of the enemy general. A successful sap will inflict heavy damage to walls, while an unsuccessful one, representing collapses or enemy counter-sapping, will inflict casualties to your army. The defending faction will have the ability to use an agent to attempt to steal sapping plans, which will decrease the chance of sapping success significantly and increase casualties should an attempt fail. The terrain and climate should also be a factor in determining the viability of sapping- Egyptian sands are not as great for sapping as Italian ground.

Siege Escalation Via Disease
    Biological warfare is something which we know has happened many times in the past, and has been dangerous to both the attackers and defenders. This will obviously not cause damage to fortifications, but it should have a good chance to greatly increase the casualties sustained by the defending garrison and the civilian population, by inflicting plague to the city. The drawback would be that there should be a chance of a sieging army to contact the plague either while spreading it or by sieging an inflicted city. Should the sieging army catch the plague, casualties will be even worse than in the city. Of course, even if you are victorious, you inherit a plague ridden city.

Siege Escalation Via Fire
    Fire arrows were not something used often in warfare, with one exception: Attacking settlements. This should not inflict damage to stone walls, but will be able to damage wooden ones and set fire to the town, creating large casualties to the defenders and civilian population. The defenders should also suffer a morale penalty if a battle ensues the following turn. Of course, this is not safe for attacking forces, so the attacker's archers should suffer casualties based on the presence of archers/slingers in the defending force.

Siege Escalation Via Starvation
    This should be a hidden mechanic, which kicks in after the first few turns of siege. As the city continues to be under siege, it begins to run out of supplies. Both the civilian and military populations should be affected once starvation sets in. Morale and troop stats (stamina, especially) should begin to drop. The defenders will be given the ability to try to sneak out and steal supplies on the defender's turn- but it may result in losses. Should it succeed, starvation will be slightly mitigated for a turn, and the sieging army will instead suffer starvation for the following turn.

Loss of Morale From Siege Escalation
    Credits to Caligula's_Horse for his idea. The defending army begins the siege with really high morale, especially the garrison. As the siege drags on and the settlement takes damage, morale drops and troops other than the garrison begin deserting. The less disciplined or loyal a unit is, the more of its men will desert. This means that militias or mercenaries will be the first to leave. You can read the original idea here.

Exposure
    The sieging force should potentially suffer casualties from exposure to the weather, be it really hot or really cold. Northern factions should be affected less by cold while southern factions less by heat. The developers made a big deal of the climate change towards a colder time, and this could play a role.

In Conclusion:
    These measures will give an unprecedented yet streamlined depth to the Total War sieges on the campaign map. Of course, not everyone may agree with these ideas, and that is fine. They are just suggestions that I wish CA would take a look at. I may make a youtube video to explain all of this better with some photo-shopped UI options to show how I see it working. The Attila sieges have a large amount of potential and I would hate to see that potential suffer from "siege escalation" due to lack of depth or poor design the way Rome 2 did.

Many of my proposed features would appear as really simple options in the UI but give players a huge amount of choices and improve immersion. It would force the attackers to decide whether to build up artillery, set fire to the settlement, and to sap resulting in a siege battle, or to wait out the battle and preserve the settlement, but risk casualties from exposure, starvation, or disease. Even within those, there are options for speed vs casualties, or damaging enemy morale and stamina vs sustaining losses to one's own troops.

I hope that many of you realize the potential that siege escalation done right could have, and I can only pray that enough of you like my suggestions enough that at least the most basic aspects can make it into the final product of Attila. I believe this is a system which, when done well, could be immensely enjoyed by both realism/immersion gamers and the more arcade game-is-a-game gamers.

Of course, the suggestions I listed are just how I would approach the problem. They are not perfect, and I would love to hear suggestions from the TWCenter community on how to give depth to the siege escalation system. Even if CA does not care enough about its fans, at least our efforts may one day inspire a better siege mod for us to enjoy.

I don't want to become the spearhead of demands for a better siege experience on the campaign map, but I am creating this thread because I firmly believe that with the right ideas and motivation, We the Fans of Total War, can make a difference and show CA that we want a deep, meaningful, gaming experience which really does involve the player and simulate history the way a real Total War game should- A way that goes beyond clicking End Turn.

You don't have to agree with my system or my dream for siege escalation, butI hold to my belief that siege escalation must be done right. It doesn't have to be my way, but I think that the fans of Total War should come together and create a better system together. If you can at least agree with this, help me- US, get Creative Assembly's attention on this issue.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Default Re: An Interactive/Sensible Approach to Siege Escalation

A post to the right path of thinking!
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Quote Originally Posted by Deepstrike101 View Post
    From what I've seen so far, in fact, tells me that the way this feature is implemented is rather poor and does not involve the player or any in game factors.
    There is nothing you've seen so far suggests that. It might be the case but you don't know anything about it. We've only seen the latest level of siege of escalation in the siege of Londinium video. In fact, the case of siege escalation you've seen involves an attacking army with artillery. So, the logical thing to assume would be that siege weapons do play a role in siege escalation.

That said, we can certainly talk about what we want it to be based on. On that, you have a nice and long set of ideas that can be very useful. Not all of it is likely to be implemented but I assume at least the disease part is there. A settlement that has a disease will likely have additional loses in morale and troops while being under siege.

For walls to be damaged, artillery and sapping tech or siege weapon should be required. Sapping could be first researched and then added as a siege weapon option, similar to battering ram and towers, for sapping camps to be built during the siege process.
    The Armenian Issue

Magister Militum Flavius Aetius's Avatar δούξ θρᾳκήσιου
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Great ideas.

I mean, historically the Barbarians had diddly squat for siege equipment. At the best of times the Goths and Huns could build ladders and Rams. But I understand gameplay-wise that's just not feasible.

I should mention the Catapulta fell out of use in the 2nd century AD and was replaced with the Onager. The Ballista of this age was a bolt thrower so other than embedding a couple of iron bolts in the wall it ain't gonna do diddly squat.

Still, fantastic ideas.

The biggest factor in sieges of this era was food, as evidenced by the siege of Narbona in 436/437. And the three sieges of Rome in 408/409/410.

Heathen Storm's Avatar Where's my axe?

My dear friend, I must say this idea is quite good! Have some rep, dear sir +rep

Sadly we know next to nothing about the siege escalation feature so we don't know if they have something more in-depth planned or something more simple planned. I would hope that they have ideas similar to yours (or at least leaning towards the more-well thought out side of things) but who knows. I really hope the one thing CA listened to was siege engines being built at the site of the siege. I really think that would change the way sieges worked to an extent that could catapult the TW series forward

Proud mod leader, modeller and public relations officer of Heiðinn Veðr: Total War

RedGuard's Avatar Protector Domesticus

excellent ideas! hopefully a mod will be able to change the settings if in fact (more than likely) CA are set in their ways of dumbing down the siege battles even more.

General Maximus's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Great ideas. Hopefully CA will read this thread and take them into account.

Though one can only hope. They are on their way to completely eliminate sieges from the game, just because they are too incompetent and lazy to create a working AI for it.
    सार्वभौम सम्राट चत्रवर्ती - भारतवर्ष
    स्वर्गपुत्र पीतसम्राट - चीन
    महाराजानाभ्याम महाराजा - पारसिक

I agree with the base premise of your entire position OP, but I think its a little unrealistic to expect CA to go to such lengths.

Personally I would be happy with the following:

-Buildable siege weapons on site (all siege weapons should be constructable, the better ones taking more time and gold to recruit and requiring tech unlocks).
    -Sappers being ordered by the player if he chooses to. They should cost gold to use and deliver a percentage chance of destroying/damaging the walls each turn they are used.
    -Walls should ONLY be destroyed during siege escalation if either the player has used sappers successfully OR if he has projectile siege weapons in his army. Projectile siege weapons could provide damage to the walls every turn they are in use. For instance 1 Onager = 20% damage to wall segment per turn, whilst 5 or more onagers = wall segment destroyed in 1 turn.

Under no circumstances should either the player or the AI be able to defeat walls by simply click end turn. However, as you say, I have zero confidence that CA will deliver a system which is any more complex than that. My intuition tells me that they will just do half a job with siege escalation and leave it at that. After all, if they had had something more complex planned for the system I see no reason why they wouldn't have mentioned it at all during EGX. I mean the whole purpose of the event is to show off the new stuff, so I'm pretty sure they would have explained more about siege escalation if there actually was more to it.

Anyway, they need to read this.

I swear, if we could take all of these great ideas, along with all of the other awesome ideas I've read on this forum, and give them to a developer that ACTUALLY CARES about their product, it would be an amazing and groundbreaking game.

Total wars problem in general is that is has no competition, I mean sure there are games like Europa Universalis or Crusader Kings, but those are practically just spread sheet simulators. If there was another game like total war with full sized battles, sieges with an interesting campaign, CA would get off their butts and start striving for real innovation.

LestaT's Avatar Artifex

I don't need these complications. Just end the turn button and the walls come crumbling are all I care.
    Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. - Marcus Aurelius

craziii's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I always assault on the first turn. one of my army would have siege weapons for walls and towers. why wait?
    fear is helluva drug
    “The only rule that ever made sense to me I learned from a history, not an economics, professor at Wharton. "Fear," he used to say, "fear is the most valuable commodity in the universe." That blew me away. "Turn on the TV," he'd say. "What are you seeing? People selling their products? No. People selling the fear of you having to live without their products." freakin' A, was he right. Fear of aging, fear of loneliness, fear of poverty, fear of failure. Fear is the most basic emotion we have. Fear is primal. Fear sells.” WWZ

Have you had your daily dose of fear yet? craziii

Quote Originally Posted by craziii View Post
    I always assault on the first turn. one of my army would have siege weapons for walls and towers. why wait?
    For less losses, or if you cant win frontally, or if you dont have enough siege engines or at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ^OvO^ View Post
    I don't need these complications. Just end the turn button and the walls come crumbling are all I care.
    Last edited by Maximinus Thrax; November 11, 2014 at 02:03 AM. Reason: offensive order removed

I love this idea

Indeed. I remember when Napoleon came out, with siege escalation and walls being damaged at the time : all we needed to do was besieging the fort and hit " end turn ". However, it's true that during the XIXth century, an army would naturally include artillery, and of course thoses cannons wouldn't stand idle in front of the walls without bombing them. At the time, then, I didn't mind and even though the feature original and useful.
    It is also true indeed that TWA's context is by far different, since armies wouldn't in the Vth century carry with them a full wagon of siege engines, and especially not barbarian. Although it hasn't been made in any Total War game yet, I don't see a reason why an army couldn't build it's own artilley on the spot. An engineer can walk by himself and lead the construction, either he is Roman, or a roman captured by barbarians. Of course they would build something simple, and that would also work.
    Honestly, this idea is great, and detailled enough for CA to give a closer look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Setekh View Post
    There is nothing you've seen so far suggests that. It might be the case but you don't know anything about it. We've only seen the latest level of siege of escalation in the siege of Londinium video. In fact, the case of siege escalation you've seen involves an attacking army with artillery. So, the logical thing to assume would be that siege weapons do play a role in siege escalation.
    I looked at some more articles on it, and you may well be right. An article from CA mentions artillery and sapping "in the background." I think that can be interpreted either way. I was just basing my statement off of the obsession with streamlining that in many players' views stripped valuable features and depth from Rome 2. What's more streamlined than End Turn? Hopefully you are right though, and CA is giving this new feature more thought.

For walls to be damaged, artillery and sapping tech or siege weapon should be required. Sapping could be first researched and then added as a siege weapon option, similar to battering ram and towers, for sapping camps to be built during the siege process.
    I like the idea of researching sapping or other siege techniques. It could give another important dimension to the tech tree.

Overall, these ideas appear to be well received, with the poll currently showing an 80% in favor of CA adding depth to the siege mechanic. I wish more people would vote on this poll though. We need a significant amount of votes for this poll to hold any value and for CA to notice it. I'm sure as time goes on and Attila nears release, more people will begin to participate on this part of the forum. Until then, lets keep coming up with ideas.

One thing I didn't notice anybody comment on was the concept of siege escalation through fire arrows, which would burn buildings and kill the population and army. What do you guys think of this idea?

Also, how much attrition from weather or disease should the attacking army suffer?

One thing I didn't notice anybody comment on was the concept of siege escalation through fire arrows, which would burn buildings and kill the population and army. What do you guys think of this idea?

Also, how much attrition from weather or disease should the attacking army suffer?
    I think that every concept will be fused together in one "mega" attrition triggered by besieging, no option, and everything will be "in the background".

But if they had the guts at CA to compartiment the siege possibilities in multiple categories and give the players the possibility to choose which one is activated, which isnt, I think we could have nearly all of your above ideas + the OP's (except a few which are too similar to each other).

Weather/disease/famine attrition should be around what you suffer through a whole year in R2 native attrition for both attacker and defender (with 0 tech as reference) except if they add a "food stock" which would halve or nullify this kind of attrition for X turns (for either attacker or defender); then the attrition by fire/raiding and the "military" attrition of walls being bombarded/sapped and morale/combat effects is up to balancers I would say.

In the end, I just dearly hope they dont use escalation as a scapegoat to siege AI and try to get closer to real life sieges and not gamey ones. Yes its a game, but it should be a simulation of warfare whenever its possible.
    Last edited by Butan; October 21, 2014 at 09:05 AM.

Sounds good, all in all. We can debate the specifics all day, but the general idea is sound, and I would very much like to see sieges being made more complicated then simply clicking end turn.
    I have my doubts it'll get properly implemented, but one can always hope.

Something worth noting though, is that the defenders will be working to repair the walls as much as the enemy will be trying to subvert them. This is the real reasons ballistas and onagers didn't simply knock down all but the most impressive fortifications in a matter of days. Even in the era of cannons, night time repairs of the damage made by ill equipped attackers could make sieges drag on forever.

Something further I'd like to add: Defender morale should start out with a pretty significant bonus, as at the start of the siege, they're living in relative comfort with ample supplies, with a clear and amicable objective, and in the case of garrison units (which should get an even bigger bonus), defending their homes. As the siege escalates, having been cooped up for months or years, the walls taking damage, supplies running low, and plague running rampant in the streets, the initial morale bonus should be grinded further and further down until it becomes an ever increasing penalty.
    Ground warfare is as much about breaking the enemy's will to fight as actually doing physical damage. As a siege grows more and more hopeless, finishing the defenders off with an assault should get easier and easier (if they don't surrender outright), and the game's existing morale system can accommodate it just fine.

Also worth adding, once the situation inside grows desperate enough, defenders deserting should become a real issue long before a stubborn garrison commander even considers surrender, which can easily be reflected with massive attrition on select units, with less disciplined ones going first.

Additionally, while I have no objection to being able to bring along a siege train with one of your armies (at the cost of significantly slowing it down), it should be of zero practical value in field battles, as opposed to the game's existing system where ballistas can be set up as quickly and preform as well as Napoleonic howitzers.

And as a final note, assaulting fortifications with anything short of completely overwhelming force should be the suicide mission it was in real life, and result in a blood bath even if successful, otherwise the system would simply be ignored.
    A humble equine consul in service to the people of Rome.

Quote Originally Posted by Caligula's_Horse View Post
    Sounds good, all in all. We can debate the specifics all day, but the general idea is sound, and I would very much like to see sieges being made more complicated then simply clicking end turn.
    I have my doubts it'll get properly implemented, but one can always hope.

Something worth noting though, is that the defenders will be working to repair the walls as much as the enemy will be trying to subvert them. This is the real reasons ballistas and onagers didn't simply knock down all but the most impressive fortifications in a matter of days. Even in the era of cannons, night time repairs of the damage made by ill equipped attackers could make sieges drag on forever.

Something further I'd like to add: Defender morale should start out with a pretty significant bonus, as at the start of the siege, they're living in relative comfort with ample supplies, with a clear and amicable objective, and in the case of garrison units (which should get an even bigger bonus), defending their homes. As the siege escalates, having been cooped up for months or years, the walls taking damage, supplies running low, and plague running rampant in the streets, the initial morale bonus should be grinded further and further down until it becomes an ever increasing penalty.
    Ground warfare is as much about breaking the enemy's will to fight as actually doing physical damage. As a siege grows more and more hopeless, finishing the defenders off with an assault should get easier and easier (if they don't surrender outright), and the game's existing morale system can accommodate it just fine.

Also worth adding, once the situation inside grows desperate enough, defenders deserting should become a real issue long before a stubborn garrison commander even considers surrender, which can easily be reflected with massive attrition on select units, with less disciplined ones going first.

Additionally, while I have no objection to being able to bring along a siege train with one of your armies (at the cost of significantly slowing it down), it should be of zero practical value in field battles, as opposed to the game's existing system where ballistas can be set up as quickly and preform as well as Napoleonic howitzers.

And as a final note, assaulting fortifications with anything short of completely overwhelming force should be the suicide mission it was in real life, and result in a blood bath even if successful, otherwise the system would simply be ignored.
    Thanks for the input! I really like the idea of falling morale, and I added a summary of your post to the OP, giving you credit and inserting a link to your comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Setekh View Post

Do you have variations of this saved to copy/paste? Considering that the OP even said he can't claim what this will be like for sure:

From what I've seen so far, in fact, tells me that the way this feature is implemented is rather poor and does not involve the player or any in game factors. I may be mistaken, but it would appear that in its present planned state, all you need to do to bring enemy walls crumbling down, is click 'end turn.'

If that is the case, in my own opinion, it is unbelievably LAME...

I'm almost wishing that CA really do balls this up and make siege escalation a passive, built-in feature, because then your constant nagging when anyone makes a comment on it will at least be funny in hindsight.

Quote Originally Posted by Aenima View Post
    Do you have variations of this saved to copy/paste? Considering that the OP even said he can't claim what this will be like for sure:

I'm almost wishing that CA really do balls this up and make siege escalation a passive, built-in feature, because then your constant nagging when anyone makes a comment on it will at least be funny in hindsight.
    So, make any baseless claim you want, claim it to have a base, and then avoid responsibility by simply saying "I might be wrong". Strange how you don't find that funny at all.
    The Armenian Issue

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast