Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Pyke, Seat of the Seastone Chair & the Iron Islands

Hengest's Avatar It's a joke

Default Re: Pyke, Seat of the Seastone Chair & the Iron Islands

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Dread View Post
    The Clearwater Knight knelt in front of him.
    "It would be an honor for me to participate in it", he responded fond about the information.
    "A Tourney to celebrate your own wedding, it would be a bold man to stand in the Lists. As you wish. I shall announce the wedding and the Tourney to be held concurrently next year, I will announce it forthwith to the Seven Kingdoms. But first you must choose your bride from among my daughters."

Quote Originally Posted by Hengest View Post
    "A Tourney to celebrate your own wedding, it would be a bold man to stand in the Lists. As you wish. I shall announce the wedding and the Tourney to be held concurrently next year, I will announce it forthwith to the Seven Kingdoms. But first you must choose your bride from among my daughters."

"I rarely met them, but I hope to be able to fell a good choice"
    , he replied respectful, "You have seen me fight and know me for quite a while, mylord - do you recommend me one of them more than the others, due to my personality? A wife, being able to controll my seat as a castellan, even if I should be absent in mission of the Order perhaps?"

Hengest's Avatar It's a joke

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Dread View Post

"I rarely met them, but I hope to be able to fell a good choice"
    , he replied respectful, "You have seen me fight and know me for quite a while, mylord - do you recommend me one of them more than the others, due to my personality? A wife, being able to controll my seat as a castellan, even if I should be absent in mission of the Order perhaps?"
    "As you deem it, so shall it be. You are to be a great lord yourself one day. Very well, then your wife shall be Hretha, she is 26 namedays old, she raised all my children after the death of my wife. She took it upon herself to learn the ways of Greenlander ladies, she is learned and athletic, she will speak her mind but she is wise and knows when to be silent. She may be a good match for a knight such as yourself, she is a good sailor, and she can ride and shoot."

The Clearwater Knight nodded impressed.
    "May I be allowed to meet her?"

Poach's Avatar Civitate

[OOC: thought I'd posted this already, apparently not.]

A Raven from King's Landing:

"Lord Greyjoy,

The King claims his Small Council to be filled, but has offered instead a guild house for 100 of the Order of the Kraken to occupy, which should give any representative you employ in the city a suitable base from which to get involved in politics. I have been granted permission to receive a raven from you in the Red Keep, I await your response.

Ser Godric"

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567