Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dynastic Struggles

Iron Aquilifer's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Dynastic Struggles

Act One - The Petty Kings

Roleplay-heavy hotseat using the AoPK submod which will see kingdoms rise and fall as the actions of kings and their subjects define the fate of the continent currently an inferno of conflict.

Act One: Would be a fairly basic starter (ending after around 20 turns) during which time players mess around with RP plots and ideas. A blitzkrieg across the map would possibly destroy the entire purpose of the HS. You are playing as petty kings, who rule only due to their strength at arms more than anything. They barely have the authority to command their nobles, and do not have the power to be conquering vast empires. This will be shown accordingly.

I do stress that this would be for RPers more than straight-up HS conquerors. However I would love to at least attempt this. NPC houses would be admin controlled, acting on RP decisions. This is to not only create a better atmosphere, but also give the players a bit more of a challange.

Admin: Iron Aquilifer
    Players:
    TheBlackWolf - Mudd
    Mithridate - Royce
    Valyrion - Reyne
    Narsils_shards - Durrendon
    Axis Sunsoar - Manderly
    The Penguin Wraith - Redwyne
    Korpskog - Dustin
    Riverknight - Blackwood

Disallowed Factions:
    Sisterton, Hoare, Greyiron, Yronwood, Uller, Martell

Here is the thread for players to make claims for factions, post custom characters if they wish, and make any suggestions they have.

Also, see the group I have created "Dynastic Struggles" which has been created to give an up-to-date overview of what is happening/has happened.

Westeros is in the midst of war, the rapid expansion of the Andal invaders having caused the conflict to become a raging inferno. No-one has the power to rule for any length of time, but that does not stop those with a crown upon their brow from trying.

With the subjugation of the mountain clans completed, the Kings of Winter have issued a proclamation throughout the lands of the north. They have named themselves Kings of all the lands upon which winger strikes, and will destroy all those who defy them. This announcement has been met with varying amounts of indifference and aggression. The Giant Kings, with their northern border now protected by the Wall, can turn their eyes south, upon richer fields for conquest. Beloved of his subjects, the King of the Dreadfort has announced his intentions of defying the Winterfell Royals, marrying in to the royal bloodline of the Dustins to form a united front against the Wolves.

Having claimed the crown through deceit, the bastard usurper Harlton must now face former vassals and allies if he is to maintain control of his kingdom. And while the riverlords battle amongst themselves to decide who shall lead them to greatness, the Andals advance from the east, hindered only by their own petty greed.

The Vale is awash with blood as the Andal conquerors attempt to bring unity to the land, as First-Men band together in the south around the Royces of Runestone, and raider kings from the Three Sisters pillage and burn.

The Westerlands are far from united, despite First-Men giving way through war and marriage to the Andals. The three kings of the Westerlands, pious men all, have put aside any notion of brotherhood and religion in their desperate bid to rule supreme.

Once a land of a thousand kings, the Iron Isles have come in to conflict with the Seven's militant order, led by now-King Hoare and his landless nobles. While the Faith has lent its aid to Hoare and his family, the warriors put under their command could prove to be a liability, should the isles fall to his hand.

With the beating heart of the Seven at Oldtown, the Reach has had the good fortune to be the rallying point for many foreign Andals, lured in by the Faith and the fabled fields of fertile soil. Yet, while the Gardeners now boast the largest kingdom in Westeros, petty rivalry and greed threatens to break the fragile ideal that is a united Reach.

Wrecked by storms which send tidal waves ashore to drown whole villages, the Stormlands breed a people who only respect power and the will to live. Nothing else matters, except to conquer those who cannot defend themselves.

With nothing but sand to lord over, the Dornish kings squabble over oasis' which could not even supply a single man with the water needed to survive. There is no such thing as peace in Dorne, and no such thing as victory.

Notes/Summary:
    -Starks lay claim over the North, with the Boltons and Dustins forming a marriage alliance to oppose then
    -Mudds have been overthrown, which has led to most of their southern lands defecting to the re-emergent Kingdoms of Bracken and Blackwood, who as of yet, have not settled their differences to deal with this new threat.
    -Slaver Kings of Sisterton have begun to raid and pillage both the North and the Vale.
    -Arryns have subjugated much of the Vale, with the last free First-Men forces gathering in the south and east.
    -A religious crusade has been called on the Iron Isles, with House Hoare being selected as the benefactor.
    -Lannister attempts to expand their influence has led to open war with the Reynes, which has caused a conclave-supported House Tarbeck to attempt to conquer all of the Westerlands.
    -Free-for-all in the lands bordering the Blackwater Rush as Andals fight among themselves and the native First-Men as to see who has the right of royalty.
    -Stormlands continue to dispute over where borders lie, with peace being only fleeting.
    -Kingdom of the Reach has reached an all-time pinnacle, although tensions with the bordering kingdoms and their northern lords may end in disaster.
    -Having declared a king from within their own ranks, the Dornish Marches attempts to expand wherever it can.
    -Dorne remains a disputed land, with no-one able to break the deadlock which keeps the Kingdoms from lessening in number.

Dorne, Iron Isles and Three Sisters are off-limits to players. This also extends in part to in-game interaction unless suitable RP is provided. This does not affect those trying to wage war with the Three Sisters, as they are slavers. The Ironborn as of yet have not begun their reaving of the west coast, beyond some small raids. Until they begin to do so, there is no reason to attack the Iron Isles. If in the event of a Hoare victory, then they are protected by the Faith, until evidence is proven that both the crusade is over and that they are a threat to fellow Andals. Due to Dorne's inhospitable nature, none of the other Kings wish to risk waging war against the Dornish, except for the Vormonts, and only if all other avenues of conquest are closed to them.

Guidelines/Suggestions:
    Stark: wishes to take over all of the North, no excuses
    Umber: wishes to become a powerful contender further south
    Bolton: wishes to stop Stark intentions of taking over, wishes to reclaim the southern lands lost to the Three Sisters, wishes to remove the Three Sisters threat.
    Dustin: wishes to stop Stark takeover, wishes to seize the Neck, wishes to get revenge on the Three Sisters
    Mudd: wishes to punish the traitor lords, wishes to defeat the Andal invaders.
    Bracken: wishes to maintain independence, wishes to destroy Blackwood
    Blackwood: wishes to maintain independence, wishes to destroy Bracken
    Sisterton: wishes to carve out a coastal kingdom and grow rich from reaving.
    Arryn: Wishes to conquer all of the Vale, wishes to destroy the Three Sisters
    Royce: wishes to drive back the Arryns, wishes to increase First-Man dominance
    Mooton: wishes to take over the riverlands, wishes to spread the dominance of the Andals.
    Crabb: wishes to maintain independence, wishes the Andals adopt First-Men ways.
    Darklyn: wishes to expand its power west and south.
    Massey: wishes to subjugate the lands around Blackwater
    Durrandon: wishes to control the stormlands, wishes to expand west and north.
    Estermont: wishes to maintain its supremacy of the seas, wishes to control the stormlands.
    Vormont: Wishes to maintain independence, wishes to expand its control west and east.
    Uller: wishes to control Dorne.
    Yronwood: wishes to control Dorne.
    Martell: wishes to control Dorne.
    Manderly: wishes to create its own Kingdom and/or control the Kingdom of the Reach.
    Gardener: wishes to spread the Andal dominance across Westeros.
    Hightower: wishes to spread the Faith across Westeros.
    Tarbeck: wishes to defeat Lannister, wishes to spread the Faith across Westeros.
    Lannister: wishes to defeat Reyne and Tarbeck, wishes to have no rival among the Andals.
    Reynes: wishes to drive back the Lannisters, wishes to expand inland.
    Hoare: wishes to create a kingdom, wishes to control the Iron Isles.
    Greyiron: wishes to spread the faith of the Drowned God, wishes to see the Andal invaders defeated.
    Last edited by Iron Aquilifer; October 17, 2014 at 04:56 AM.

Valyrion's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Dynastic Struggles

I will play as Reyne, death to the kinslayer!
    Last edited by Valyrion; October 14, 2014 at 05:34 PM.

The old gods have power... We remember, Everything returns to mudd.

Royce or Mudd for me.
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

Narsils_Shards's Avatar Campidoctor

I shall take my chances with the stags of the Stormlands

Uriyaca's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

I've been actually waiting for a hotseat like this, count me in. But I need another explanation on the aspect of "Role Playing"
    I'll take Hightower
    As for rules, I suggest my set of rules from "The True King" HS, they are well balanced while being not too restricitng, they are my favorite set of rules
    Also, could we also include map updates? I like that in my hotseat, to see the progress done and the likes of that
    And lastly, are manually resolved battles going to be allowed vs the AI? I hope they are
    Last edited by Uriyaca; October 14, 2014 at 03:45 AM.

Iron Aquilifer's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Uriyaca View Post
    I need another explanation on the aspect of "Role Playing"

And lastly, are manually resolved battles going to be allowed vs the AI? I hope they are
    Role-playing, as in taking the role of your royal family/faction and following logical actions which they would do:

Example - Hightower, with their close ties to the Faith, will not agree to an alliance, cemeted by marriage or not, with a First-Man kingdom. And if an Andal family were to do so, or worse, adopt the First-Men traditionsand culture, then they would cease to be a potential ally of the Hightowers, who then in all probability would have the support of the Faith to lead a religious crusade against them.

Also would involve in-game messages being in-character, and PMs as far as possible. Also writing bits of battle descriptions, and declarations of the kings and princes and their subjects. Just to give a bit more flavour. Obviously OOC comments will need to made but at least if more IC posts are made then the HS will seem more "alive"

As to the manual resolved battles = no
    A) To make it a bit harder to conquer them, as given the lore available most will be of a roughly equal military standing.
    B) They will be following RP-friendly movements based off of the backstory and/or player interaction.
    C) This first HS is not a simple: conquer everything and win (that comes in Act Two or Three) and lends more to a deeper interaction between the various factions, both NPC and PC to set the stage for an alternative story of the continent of Westeros. At least that is the theory.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Aquilifer View Post
    Role-playing, as in taking the role of your royal family/faction and following logical actions which they would do:

Example - Hightower, with their close ties to the Faith, will not agree to an alliance, cemeted by marriage or not, with a First-Man kingdom. And if an Andal family were to do so, or worse, adopt the First-Men traditionsand culture, then they would cease to be a potential ally of the Hightowers, who then in all probability would have the support of the Faith to lead a religious crusade against them.

Also would involve in-game messages being in-character, and PMs as far as possible. Also writing bits of battle descriptions, and declarations of the kings and princes and their subjects. Just to give a bit more flavour. Obviously OOC comments will need to made but at least if more IC posts are made then the HS will seem more "alive"

As to the manual resolved battles = no
    A) To make it a bit harder to conquer them, as given the lore available most will be of a roughly equal military standing.
    B) They will be following RP-friendly movements based off of the backstory and/or player interaction.
    C) This first HS is not a simple: conquer everything and win (that comes in Act Two or Three) and lends more to a deeper interaction between the various factions, both NPC and PC to set the stage for an alternative story of the continent of Westeros. At least that is the theory.
    Well, sounds fine then . I usually RP in all my hotseats, regardless whether the hotseat is made for RP or not. I was just wondering about how different would this hotseat be of normal hotseats.

Edit: I just saw your edit to the OP, why would Dorne be off limits? to me it sounds like a bad idea. I would rather there be one playable faction in Dorne at least, I see no gain from leaving them out in this hotseats.
    Also since this takes place long before KORAH mod, I believe that there should be more First Men factions then there are in KORAH- such as Lannister for example
    Last edited by Uriyaca; October 14, 2014 at 07:57 AM.

Sounds good, but be aware that this will be very labour intensive for you - potentially extremely so.

How many players will we be? I really prefer hotseats moving at a decent pace, slowness tends to kill a lot of fun.
    You could also ask players roughly what times they play and arrange faction turn order accordingly to help speed up things.

I really look forward to playing Royce and have a rough plan of what I want to do, here is my character biography:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Carrying his fathers heirloom bastardsword and the signature bronze armor given him by the late Nestor Royce, ever at Lord Paramount Jaspers side. Brimstone has made a name for himself as peerless warrior and brutal enforcer, only surpassed by the fury of the Lord Paramounts own battlefrenzy.

In his youth he was the son of a freedman much akin to some of the lowly houses of the iron isles, a lowly bannerman serving the three sisters in all but faith. Praised for their aptitude for battle and loyalty to their former masters they served well as they menaced the northern shores, until the day they gained the attention and eventual ire of the king himself. Whom slew his defenseless father and imprisoned Forlorn in his dungeons.

The dungeons, Jasper Royce ended up in after a daring raid by the raiders where the twos fierce temperament and hate for their captors made quick friends after beating each other near unconscious. Together they managed to make it away from the three sisters and back to the vale, where he was given his signature armor in gratitude by the eccentric Nestor. Whilst made in much inferior copper, some say that the runes inscribed have a power and protection of far greater value.

The delegation sent to ransom Jasper later returned from the sisters, ransom and full strength remaining yet carrying gifts:
    The head of Forlorns sister and only remaining kin, his fathers runed bastardsword as well as the remains of the unfortunate few that survived Jaspers capture.

"Until the day I find you and kill you, it is not mine to keep" and
    "you forgot your men little lord, they pleaded for you to save them as they died"
    From that day, Jasper and Brimstone made an oath together, an oath of vengeance.

Some call him "Lords Ram" for wherever Jasper is, Brimstone is never far. Together they are forces of nature,
    one restraining and balancing the other or joining together to bring down any foe or obstacle.

Forlorn Brimstone (totally not a referance to Brimstone Blitz^^)
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Character Age: 24
    Character Ancillaries: Runed Bronze armor ( +3 piety - 1 HP and +1 dread ) and an ancient bastard sword ( +1 command +2 piety )
    Character Traits: Harsh taskmaster 3 points , energetic 2 points, driven by rage 3 points, fine with blood 1 point, Fierce in battle 1 point.

( used a system we have employed to balance characters before, a trait costs 1 point per level and you have 10 maximum )

He would have:
    4 command with the item
    5 dread with item
    9 Piety with items if you remember to add the base traits all generals should have giving 4 piety that all generals are supposed to have.

He'd have - 1 hp.
    He would be a general and not part of the Royce family.
    Last edited by Mithridate; October 14, 2014 at 06:24 PM.
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes

Iron already has my character, the badass that he is, but I reckon we need at least one more player in this hotseat to take one of the Westerland factions purely from a balance point of view. Otherwise my claiming of the Rock and Lannisport would be almost entirely uncontested

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackWolf View Post
    Iron already has my character, the badass that he is, but I reckon we need at least one more player in this hotseat to take one of the Westerland factions purely from a balance point of view. Otherwise my claiming of the Rock and Lannisport would be almost entirely uncontested
    Mind posting your character? A fun read is always welcome we may have things to discuss my filthy friend
    Uriyaca will be quite the headache for by being uncontested in the entire south whilst you're forgetting this Reyne.

I think we are enough, but would absolutely like a couple more players to cluster things up.
    ( Oh and to be perfectly clear, buck the goddamn north, buck it all to hell for all I care )

A Darklyn and or Mandery especially would be nice and we'd have a good lineup ( add a player for Tarbeck and its perfect ).
    If we have the north too, we'd need two players I think. But I think it would be more fun and arguably better without any north just as having no dorne is nice.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by Mithridate View Post
    Mind posting your character? A fun read is always welcome we may have things to discuss my filthy friend
    Uriyaca will be quite the headache for by being uncontested in the entire south whilst you're forgetting this Reyne.

I think we are enough, but would absolutely like a couple more players to cluster things up.
    ( Oh and to be perfectly clear, buck the goddamn north, buck it all to hell for all I care )

A Darklyn and or Mandery especially would be nice and we'd have a good lineup ( add a player for Tarbeck and its perfect ).
    If we have the north too, we'd need two players I think. But I think it would be more fun and arguably better without any north just as having no dorne is nice.
    Well, I think that the best way to go here would be one faction from each kingdom so that there aren't too many players. Personally I think that we are just missing an Uller and a Darklyn and a Dustin\Umbar faction (to mix things up)
    But I certainly think that leaving out Dorne would be a dire mistake that would do nothing but make this hotseat less fun to play....
    And am I the only actually interesed in seeing a Sunderland faction tho? I think it would mix up this hotseat greatly for the better
    Last edited by Uriyaca; October 15, 2014 at 05:24 AM.

Axis Sunsoar's Avatar Domesticus

I'll take Manderly, other stuff will come soon

Lord Harlton the Usurper, Lord Regent of the Kingdom of Rivers and Hills
    Faction : Mudd
    Character Age : 26

Harlton the Usurper, or as he is sometimes whispered Harlton the Bastard, was born as the son of the bastard of the Lord of Riverrun, making him the current lord's grandson. His father had been sent to take the Black but had betrayed his oath, 'married' a wildling woman and set himself up as King-Beyond-the-Wall before a Great Ranging of the Night's Watch cast him down from his self made crown. Such royal prententions stayed with his son who was brought back south and fostered with the Darry's of Darry Keep for the Lord of Riverrun lacked any legitimate heirs.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/w50ecu...ealm_sigil.png

He earned his spurs fighting with the Darry's against the Andal kings of Storm's End and against the Arryn's of the Vale as well. Following a witnessing of his prowess he was appointed as Castellan of Oldstones by King Tristifer IV, the Hammer of Justice. A such he was on hand to witness the decline of the Kingdom of Rivers and Hills following the old king's death. Soon the Firstmen nobility grew tired of the incompetence of Tristifer V, leading to the secession of the Brackens, the Blackwoods and the Mootens from the Kingdom of Rivers and Hills. To make matters worse the traitorous Mootens converted from the gods of their fathers and adopted these new gods from the Andals. Recognising the danger and judging the time to be correct Harlton lead a coup d'etat, capturing the king and imprisoning him deep within the dungeons at Oldstones.

Following his seizing of power, he immediately legitimised himself as the heir of House Tully, his grandfather acceeding and set about mustering the realm for war against both the invaders and the rebels lords to the south. A man of deceptively short stature, Harlton is fierce, calcuating and coldly ruthless. His enemies whisper acts of barbarity he commits, his viciousness. The question must be how long the Riverlords will stay loyal to this usurper when their lawful king remains alive and imprisoned. All it could take would be a couple of defeats and they might turn on him and engulf the Riverlands in civil war at a time when unity is most needed.

Ancillaries:

Ambitious lording - 2 movement points, 5 tax
    Castellan of Oldstones - 10 tax collection, training units 2

Traits:

Logistican - 2 movement points, 1 morale (1)
    Harsh Taskmaster - 1 command, 2 law, 4 movement points, -2 morale (3)
    Born to Command - 3 command (3)
    Faction leader (1)
    Intelligent - 2 command, 5 trading, 5 tax collection (2)

Edit: The castellan is a semi-custom job so just use his picture as its image
    Last edited by TheBlackWolf; October 15, 2014 at 04:57 PM.

Whoops, realised going to have to edit to make it fit more with the time

AdmiralThrawn's Avatar Vicarius

Ugh, it seems like Mith has it out for me in these Hotseats... Also, does House Arryn really want to destroy the Three Sisters, sure they are all going to burn in Seven Hells, but for the moment we have more important things to deal with...

Valyrion's Avatar Libertus

Ummm. Hello? King Reyne Here.

Also, anyone wishing to make some sort of diplomacy can pm me.

I also agree with Mith's suggestion of putting a house or two in the North or getting rid of it altogether, so if there is truly an urgent need I will be willing to be a Northern Faction. But unless that happens, Wolf is out of luck.
    Last edited by Valyrion; October 15, 2014 at 05:46 PM.

moh (Master of Horse?) - 5 movement points, 1 cavalry command
    Castellan of Oldstones - 1 command, 10 tax collection, training units 2

Traits:

Logistican - 2 movement points, 1 morale (1)
    Harsh Taskmaster - 1 command, 2 law, 4 movement points, -2 morale (3)
    Born to Command - 3 command (3)
    Half Wildling - 10 movement points (1)
    Intelligent - 2 command, 5 trading, 5 tax collection (2)

(+ loyalty starter, nightfighter, faction leader)
    Nightfighter ( even tho u'd have 5 or more command its not free imo ) and faction leader makes that 12 points, half wildling is a broken trait Dux and I removed for a reason. I am unsure but afaik MoH is a trait you cannot get unless it has been specifically fixed in this mod, if you can get it then I have no objection.

You would have more movement than the broken stark general pre fix in KORAH, 21 movement... To give some perspective:
    He would be able to cross the neck from Winterfell in one turn, moving 3,5-4x the distance of any other general. Stannis ( vanilla ) and Tristifer ( KORAH ) whom are both defined as awesome incarnate can move almost 2x. ( this coming from a guy that thinks my generals +7 movement is bordering on too much. They have about +8 if memory serves )

Please fix

Quote Originally Posted by Mithridate View Post
    Nightfighter ( even tho u'd have 5 or more command its not free imo ) and faction leader makes that 12 points, half wildling is a broken trait Dux and I removed for a reason. I am unsure but afaik MoH is a trait you cannot get unless it has been specifically fixed in this mod, if you can get it then I have no objection.

You would have more movement than the broken stark general pre fix in KORAH, 21 movement... To give some perspective:
    He would be able to cross the neck from Winterfell in one turn, moving 3,5-4x the distance of any other general. Stannis ( vanilla ) and Tristifer ( KORAH ) whom are both defined as awesome incarnate can move almost 2x. ( this coming from a guy that thinks my generals +7 movement is bordering on too much. They have about +8 if memory serves )

Please fix
    Yeah realised that now, forgot that character was for a KORAH hotseat so some of the traits will not be the same. But how are we doing the custom characters? In most of the other custom character hotseats nightfighter and faction leader were two of the 'free' traits that everyone started with. Quite happy to change it but would like to know what rules we are using.

As for his movement points, yeah they were awesome he could go from Oldstones to Flint's Finger in under two turns, we were in a discussion about whether there would be a limit but the hotseat never started. What do you mean about MOH being broken?
    Last edited by TheBlackWolf; October 15, 2014 at 04:16 PM.

7 natural command and +21 movement by default... He would reach 10 command with one or at least two battles and warp around westeros with his troops, moving 4x the distance of regular mere human forces. This in a mod where most commanders whom are proven have up to 4 command and the outstanding ones have 6-7. A couple can reach 10 without ancillaries ( like oldstones that you get for example, giving +2 command as well )

I know not of any rules and only suggested using the 10 point system, balancing may still be needed as per admins or players consensus. Your char would also have the highest natural command afaik of any in game character and that would be something you can have with the system, but that I think is unbalanced and unreasonable. Jasper is one of the best generals in this mod and my general is only arguably better than him based on + movement and possibly potential.

When I've tried to get MoH by recruiting cavalry in all the previous mods, I've failed to obtain it even when having no other anchs. But if you can get it in this mod, then I have no objection aside from the base objection of any general moving at over +10 movement is broken by definition. Being a harsh taskmaster and constantly drilling your forces to get em to move can get you 4 more squares and the top limit should not be all that much higher than that. Some can be gained by being very energetic and thus inspiring, or excelling logisitcally.

But just being a bastard or in command of the cavalry getting you further than having expertly drilled tough as nails troops? It is nonsensical for both RP and balancing purposes.
    I can accept an army moving a lot further on being expertly drilled, logistical and having a small boost due to drive, moving as far as 1,5-2x realistically vs a "normal" army.

But would it be realistic for an army to move that distance let alone more, by having a leader buzzing with energy, loving horses ( granting, there is power there ) or simply because he is a bastard?

FL would give 1 command and some other stuff, meaning imo that it should cost at least 1 point. Nightfighter is a lvl 1 trait and should be priced accordingly, even if you have 5 or more command meaning you should get it automatically via in game mechanics for free - I think you should either risk not getting it, or pay the price.

Pardon the mass of text ^^

Yeah agree with everything said and have edited character now. I think MOH does work but got rid of it anyway so as to lessen his movement points which I agree were over the top. I think it is one of those traits it is almost impossible to get, but you can start with it. Harlton has been nerfed...kinda

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast