Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast

Thread: OPEN ALPHA release | DOWNLOAD v0.85 |

Default Re: OPEN ALPHA release

actually no, the problem is because i forgot to include the RBAI5.7 "data\script\show_me\G5Script2.txt" in the whole package

you can ge it from the bugfix compilation (imo easier to download and get the file from than G5 RBAI installer)

I don't like the ladies feature too and I believe it should have been optional but anyway...
    it is optional, i moved it to submods with rev60

Quote Originally Posted by gsthoed View Post
    3)IN EDB:
    Code:
    building temple_dievas
    {
      convert_to temple_dievas_castle
      religion pagan
      levels dievas_altar dievas_sanctuary dievas_temple
      {
          dievas_altar city requires factions { lithuania, } and not building_present temple_giltine and not building_present temple_perkunas and not event_counter CatholicLithuania 1
    does not work, it makes the temples unavailable always, tried "and event_counter CatholicLithuania 0"but then the temples were still available after conversion :/
    so it might be needed another event like PaganLithuania

Quote Originally Posted by Melooo182 View Post
    does not work, it makes the temples unavailable always, tried "and event_counter CatholicLithuania 0"but then the temples were still available after conversion :/
    You have to do the same to temple_dievas_castle building series. With "and event_counter CatholicLithuania 0" won't work

EDIT: I had tested it before editing the corresponding post and it worked just fine
    EDIT2: Melooo182 is right in his following post
    Last edited by gsthoed; October 15, 2014 at 04:59 PM.

i did applied the requirement to all 6 building trees and still didn't work, then added the extra event "PaganLithunia 1" and now works fine.
    this is similar to the issue Teutonic Chapter Houses had in vanilla SS6.4, apparently buildings have limited interaction with event_counter requirements...now that i say it i remember reading something like that somewhere.
    And if you look at vanilla teutonic campaign's EDB, they also used 2 different events to manage this.

Quote Originally Posted by gsthoed View Post
    I don't like the ladies feature too and I believe it should have been optional but anyway... About the bug:As of now, Titanium is incompatible with most of other submods. I am pretty sure that you have opted for RealBadAI_hardcore submod. Go to ~\data\campaign\sub. Open ReallyBadAI__Hardcore.txt. Replace both:
    Code:
    ;=======================================================;
    ;================= ADDITIONAL SCRIPTS ==================;
    with
    Code:
    ;============ TITANIUM ADDITIONAL SCRIPTS ==============;
    Save and exit. You can now check the RealBadAI_hardcore choice in SMM before restarting the campaign
    I think the ladies are optional -> Courtesan Ladies Redux in SS Setup. To the bug: I tried your solution, but the same error occurs: G5Script2.txt doesn't contain...

Yeah, it is what Melooo182 wrote in post #21

BTW, about lithuania's conversion:
    Code:
    {LITHUANIA_CATHOLIC_BODY}Christendom rejoices! The mother Church has gained a new sheep to the fold. The Obotrite people have agreed to put aside their Pagan ways and embrace the Holy Word of Christ.
    Was it true for all christendom? I mean, for example, were the orthodox russians happy about that?

tsk tsk catholic biased CA

easy to fix
    even with possibly custom event for orthodox, muslim and pagans

Abbasid small villages show up as Timurid small Village when you move the cursor over them (watchtower - village submod)
    Last edited by Deteriorate; October 15, 2014 at 10:13 PM.

I played as Abbasid and i noticed that i could not recruit ships of any kind in cities with ports, and the port improvement was missing in construction.

I had crash when Mongols invaded.

Senator

Quote Originally Posted by achilles-91 View Post
    I had crash when Mongols invaded.
    The fmv starts to play, then the game CTDs? It should work if you reload the save.

It crashed 1 turn after they spawned, however, i realoaded previous save game, and it work now.

During turn end I got a CTD

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    17:18:45.889 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE217:18:45.889 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Feb 25 2008 version development ===
    17:18:45.951 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    17:18:45.967 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    17:18:45.998 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    17:18:46.014 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    17:18:46.045 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    17:18:46.076 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    17:19:00.407 [script.err] [error] Trigger parsing error in mods/Titanium_Alpha/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 38178, column 12 :
    Can't find an entry for event trigger CharacterTurnEnds
    17:19:00.407 [game.script] [error] Trigger parsing error in mods/Titanium_Alpha/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 38178, column 12 :
    17:19:00.407 [script.err] [error] Trigger parsing error in mods/Titanium_Alpha/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 38238, column 12 :
    17:19:00.407 [game.script] [error] Trigger parsing error in mods/Titanium_Alpha/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 38238, column 12 :
    17:19:00.407 [script.err] [error] Trigger parsing error in mods/Titanium_Alpha/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 38298, column 12 :
    17:19:00.407 [game.script] [error] Trigger parsing error in mods/Titanium_Alpha/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 38298, column 12 :
    17:19:00.407 [script.err] [error] Trigger parsing error in mods/Titanium_Alpha/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 38358, column 12 :
    17:19:00.407 [game.script] [error] Trigger parsing error in mods/Titanium_Alpha/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 38358, column 12 :
    17:19:33.608 [game.script] [always] Germanicu5 ReallyBadAI v5.7 Running. Please upload log and savegames when reporting battle CTDs for SS.
    17:05:45.913 [game.script] [always] Germanicu5 ReallyBadAI v5.7 Running. Please upload log and savegames when reporting battle CTDs for SS.
    17:18:50.084 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <set_counter>, at line 7767, in mods/Titanium_Alpha/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Counter awaiting_answer_troubadours_event doesn't exist
    17:18:56.204 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <set_counter>, at line 7882, in mods/Titanium_Alpha/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Counter awaiting_answer_troubadours_event doesn't exist
    17:20:17.480 [game.script] [always] Germanicu5 ReallyBadAI v5.7 Running. Please upload log and savegames when reporting battle CTDs for SS.
    09:16:30.294 [game.script] [always] Germanicu5 ReallyBadAI v5.7 Running. Please upload log and savegames when reporting battle CTDs for SS.
    11:55:14.581 [game.script] [always] Germanicu5 ReallyBadAI v5.7 Running. Please upload log and savegames when reporting battle CTDs for SS.
    12:37:30.892 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

I tried reloading and got a different CTD

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    12:42:10.180 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE212:42:10.181 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Feb 25 2008 version development ===
    12:42:10.318 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    12:42:10.364 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    12:42:10.434 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    12:42:10.463 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    12:42:10.522 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    12:42:10.564 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    12:42:29.596 [script.err] [error] Trigger parsing error in mods/Titanium_Alpha/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 38178, column 12 :
    12:42:29.596 [game.script] [error] Trigger parsing error in mods/Titanium_Alpha/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 38178, column 12 :
    12:42:29.597 [script.err] [error] Trigger parsing error in mods/Titanium_Alpha/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 38238, column 12 :
    12:42:29.597 [game.script] [error] Trigger parsing error in mods/Titanium_Alpha/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 38238, column 12 :
    12:42:29.597 [script.err] [error] Trigger parsing error in mods/Titanium_Alpha/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 38298, column 12 :
    12:42:29.597 [game.script] [error] Trigger parsing error in mods/Titanium_Alpha/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 38298, column 12 :
    12:42:29.597 [script.err] [error] Trigger parsing error in mods/Titanium_Alpha/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 38358, column 12 :
    12:42:29.598 [game.script] [error] Trigger parsing error in mods/Titanium_Alpha/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 38358, column 12 :
    12:43:33.248 [game.script] [always] Germanicu5 ReallyBadAI v5.7 Running. Please upload log and savegames when reporting battle CTDs for SS.
    12:44:28.371 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

I reloaded a second time and the second CTD repeated. Rebel turn 28
    I was able to reload an earlier save and continue the campaign.

Playing as the Abbasids, A princess who I am almost certain had a name as a child, came of age and now has no text in the name area.
    Attached Files Attached Files

MRENGLISHRULES's Avatar Tiro

I instantly lose the battle when I assault a fort. It looks as if the fort is outside the battlefield when I start the battle.

EDIT: turns out it was not that it was outside the battlefield as i found that restricted camera was on but the bug is still present.
    Last edited by MRENGLISHRULES; October 18, 2014 at 05:30 PM.

Campaign Script:
    "awaiting_answer_troubadours_event" should be "awaiting_answer_troubadours"

EDTC:
    CharacterTurnEnds should be CharacterTurnEnd
    I thought I had fixed that for the HOTFIX1

@MrEnglishrules: any fort or a specific one, if so can you post a screen for the location?

MRENGLISHRULES's Avatar Tiro

It's only in one fort it seems. It's a pre-placed one in England just below where bristol would be and its occupied by rebels as the start.
    Sorry I can't provide screenshots at the moment. I'm currently on my phone and didn't think to print screen when I was playing.

hehe yeah that fort is supposed to represent Bristol
    hmm i'll have to check the terrain there, as maybe is too rough for a siege battle, making the fort unreachable.