Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 122728293031323334353637

Thread: OPEN ALPHA release | DOWNLOAD v0.85 |

Default Re: OPEN ALPHA release | DOWNLOAD v0.85 |

I know , I installed it correctly this time. Very easy to install when you do it right. I've played several turns in and so far no problems. Excellent mod!

Do you have any list of change made in this version? If that appeared previously, sorry, I might have missed it.

Wysłane z mojego E6653 przy użyciu Tapatalka

I'll post a changelog in the OP with the proper release of v0.9, this is one sort of like a test version
    however you can check https://github.com/TitaniumModSS/TitaniumMOD
    here the commit logs you can get an idea of what's new
    changes log
    Overall changes: 1300 Campaign reworked, and should load properly into the campaign map, however factions start without armies and overall is not playable yet.
    Cumans faction is now a Horde so all the pertinent files were tweaked for this.
    Added a new building line for Steppe Horde Factions, namely Cumans, Mongols and Ilkhanate(1300), still needs testing and possibly will require a rework on recruitment in regular buildings so these faction don't become overpowered when having both building lines.
    Updated Animations pack with the one that jurcek1987 provided however those will be uploaded separately.
    Added Paleologos models for European Peasants, Peasant Archers and Spear Militia (Urban Militia as well)
    Added a bit more extra variation to some rebel subfactions units pools specially for 13th-14th cent now that the anachronistic units can be removed by script...more will worked on this in the future.

*CAMPAIGN MAP
    Changed some region names, tweaked the Dalmatia Province so now it isn't split in half by Croatia's access to the sea, allowing the proper rendering of a coastal road from Zara to minor settlement Spalato.

Fixed a minor graphical glitch with Bordeaux's Port.

Improved some river crossing so roads between settlements in Central Europe generate.

Fixed most resources locations that were unreachable by merchants.

Tweaked mountains peaks to use less extra props (this might need a revision later on)

Added extra hidden mountain passages which can be used for ambushes or surprise invasions.

Starting Settlements are much more developed for the 1139AD campaing and received some improvements for the 1100AD one, considering historical data, however this still requires a lot more of work.

Knin (Croatia) changed to a Castle, Ghent and Ragusa changed to Cities.

Venice now starts with Zara and Spalato instead of Ragusa, making it more historical for 1100/1139 campaigns.

Most factions start with either a catapult or trebuchet workshop in their capital, more so for the 1139AD campaign.

*UI
    Made some improvements on some Faction Symbols, most noticeable is the Fatimids/Egypt one.
    Tweaked Campaign faction selection and radar maps, mainly added a blue hue to the sea.

*SCRIPT:
    - Minor settlements income script separated into a optional minimod, script uses more monitors than before to cover the previous flaws it had before, hence why it might have an impact on the turn times. On the other side the script works as intended without problems.

- Tweak on RE-EMERGING script, now it should have a more random nature on choosing a faction when more than one tries to kick in the same turn, this allowed to lessen many restriction I had put when a faction tried to comeback regularly, there were reports that factions could hardly return more than once in the previous system...this should be no longer the case

- Added change battle models script lines for muslim factions so they display a Sultan model

- Added some codelines to remove anachronistic units in rebel armies, for example Rebel/Brigand Feudal Knights won't showing before 1200 for example

- Expanded a bit on the Bulgarian uprising script, now it should spawn some extra rebel armies from 1150 till the actual uprising happens no later than 1185, the chances are incremental so at 1150 the uprising is quite unlikely but by 1185 it happens for sure.
    Also added another scripted rebelling army in Cilicia which historically happened around 1152, it's dependant on the bulgarian script

- Added some extra bits to Pagan Baltic Uprising script, which happens prior to the emergence of the Teutonic Order, these bits should make conquering the Baltics quite difficult until the mid 13th cent.

- TO emerge now requires that the HRE has more than 3 settlements

- Added automatic rename of Brennabor to Brandenburg when conquered by the HRE or TO

- Istambul autorename was replaced by Konstantiniyye (arabic) since it was ahistorical and now not only the Turks use this but any muslim faction.

*EDU
    - Added Marius rebalance Feb2016, the last file I received from him, these generally reduce Horse archers damage and ammo count, Heavy Cavalry company sizes, while improving slightly spear infantry.
    - Early NE and SE bodyguards now start with Kite shields and switch to Heater with armour upgrades.

*EDB
    - Unit recruitment buildings increase the Settlement's training slots by +1 cumulatively, so if you have barracks, archery range and stables, you'll get a +3 additional to the increase that the settlement's wall already offer.
    - I think I fixed a mostly unnoticeable bug about Lithiania/Obotrite troops during the late 13th cent.
    - Increased the retraining % of Byz Elite Troops (Scholarii, Varangian, Spartharii, Siphonatores) in Constatinople before they become available later on.

*EDCT
    - Added Royal Blood Traits for Mongol faction
    - Reworked a bit more the Princesses traits in effort of removing the use of Anti-Trait
    - Added Miscellaneous Trait for increase characters movement in the Steppes
    - Bastard Daughters no longer inherit the Royal Blood traits

*Faction Standings
    - Made some tweaks to lessen the "Hug Fest" in the middle east, muslim factions should more likely to fight each other now, specially fatimids vs abbasids and turks vs kwarezm.
    - Fixed some minor typos and overlooks.

*Submods
    - BGRIV script tweaked (commented out another unused unit), not sure if working 100% still
    - Removed some unnecesary condition in limited activities script

-----------------------------------------------------------

Fix for Hungary Family Tree Scroll in 1139 campaign
    Peasants New model added to the EDU

Minor Settlement Income script removed and to be re-added as optional submod eventually after I figure out what is wrong with it.

Some other miscellaneous fixes on texts for units
    ----------------------------------------------------------- IMPORTANT:

Novgorod and Venice family type changed to use the same as Papal States instead of teutonic, this allows a regular Faction Leader Succession, still have to test if the kill faction script is working though.

MAP
    Some rivers have been tweaked for extra crossings
    Improved pathing on some areas as well

CAMPAIGN SCRIPT:
    TEUTONIC DEATH SCRIPT WORKAROUND changed to REPUBLICS DEATH SCRIPT WORKAROUND
    added some extra counters to keep things easy

Made Saladin and Crusader reinforcement scripts expire after the Heavy Mail Event, that way they won't show up after the 12th century ends

Fixed a nasty little bug on the Loans Script that made the scroll appear twice after the Italian Bankers event

Fixed another bug on the Re-Emerging faction script, misspelled unit causing CTDs

Tweaked the PSF script

DESCR_STRAT:
    Some trade resources have been moved for better playability and avoid them sitting on busy paths or roads

Fixed Pisa erroneous starting Pavise Crossbow Militia, being replaced by Urban Crossbow Militia for 1139 campaign

1139 HRE starts with an extra region

EDCT:
    Partially reworked anti traits to avoid some nasty engine/game bug
    so far only priests and most of the princess/wife traits have been changed, spies, diplomats and family members traits remain untouched.

Added Muslim Ethnic Traits, still very WIP at large

Fixed some issues with Faction Leader/Heir Traits triggers

MISC:
    New Venetian rebels subfaction
    Some new surnames added for the 1139 campaign

Thanks a lot! When is the proper release going to be, then? Any info?

Wysłane z mojego E6653 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Maybe before Thursday, I was hopping to include some more models from Paleologos but we'll see

That was a birthday present for me and the changes are all for the better, as far as I can tell. I only tried some custom battles so far and they are much better balanced, e.g. the spear units did not melt away with the first cavalry charge. Downloading and installing the mod has been greatly simplified and does not interfere with the SS 6.3 and 6.4 mods, which is really a huge improvement compared to the last version. Super well done Melooo!

I'm looking forward to playing this mod, it will be a great break from Bellum Crucis and Broken Crescent!

ERROR! SS6.4 mod folder "SS6.3" does not exists or data is missing press.
    I press a key and then Titanium states
    Stainless Steel files not found or incomplete.

But, I am playing stainless steel 6.4 on the same computer. Please post a video on how to download because the instructions are vague in some parts. Thanks.
    Last edited by paleologos; December 02, 2018 at 06:42 PM.

Wow, it has been a LONG time since I've played this, and I want to get back into it. Do people still work on the mod? Is the current build stable?

cedric37's Avatar Why Not ?!
    Patrician Citizen

Hi, nice to read that! Current build is very stable (I had no sigle CTD in more than 350 turns) and yes our team is working on it (very much I must say ).
    Patronized by y2day/Patron of KDK, Swagger & Navajo Joe, of the Imperial House of Hader

I hope that's still true! love the mod

paleologos's Avatar You need burrito love!!

The team is three people.
    I make models, cedric makes 2D art and UI and Gigantus is the coder.
    Gigantus has taken a leave but I expect he will be back.
    I am still working on models and the next batch will be fantastic but I cannot promise when it will be finished.
    Last edited by Navajo Joe; December 03, 2018 at 02:19 AM. Reason: correct typo