Thread: Big fan! would like to join online events. Help?

Default Big fan! would like to join online events. Help?

Currently I am playing Mount & Blade: Warband.

I have to say I am a huge fan!
    As I am very new to these kind of games and I have little to none experience with forums and online events,
    I would like to ask some help on how I could join some online battles?

I am a true "noob", so it would be great if someone could explain me how I could get started!

TheBlackTower's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Big fan! would like to join online events. Help?

Hello there,

Online gaming are open to all, but some server need Clans membership you can join some Here, and about the event you can find some Here,

Now the game are very rich with mods, some are single-player, some multiplayer, most famous are Rome At War, Full Invasion 2, The Deluge (of course this is base on my own opinion) Here and Here the full list of mode, hope i help you and don't hesitated to ask any thing if you find them helpful .
    “History repeats itself because no one was listening the first time.”

There aren't too many Native online events. However, playing in the bigger server is a good preparation for multiplayer experience. Everyone goes through the "this game is all about spamming" and "how come the other guy is so much faster than me" and of course "2-handers are OP" phase.

My most fun event experience have been Vikingr, Deluge, and Napoleonic War.
    "My brothers. I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the Arsenal is no more, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of gooner-ship, but it is not this day. An hour of Spuds and shattered cannons when the Highbury Emirates comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand, Men of North London!"
    - Aragooner

Quote Originally Posted by Kawee View Post
    There aren't too many Native online events. However, playing in the bigger server is a good preparation for multiplayer experience. Everyone goes through the "this game is all about spamming" and "how come the other guy is so much faster than me" and of course "2-handers are OP" phase.

My most fun event experience have been Vikingr, Deluge, and Napoleonic War.

Do you know by any chance which mod has the most servers avaible?
    also thanks for the help !

Full invasion2 usually has a good pop.

But the most active servers are basically of the Napoleonic Warfare dlc. You can find a server with 80 dudes at all time, and at the peak hour you can play with 200.

NW also has many active clans and regiments, which participate in weekly events called Line battles, in which they try their best to roleplay and make use of early 19th century tactics. (such as, obviously, lines).

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,280.0.html
    Last edited by Wulfburk; October 08, 2014 at 01:47 PM.
    Then, as throngs of his enemies bore down upon him and one of his followers said, "They are making at thee, O King," "Who else, pray," said Antigonus, "should be their mark? But Demetrius will come to my aid." This was his hope to the last, and to the last he kept watching eagerly for his son; then a whole cloud of javelins were let fly at him and he fell.

-Plutarch, life of Demetrius.

Arche Aiakidae-Epeiros EB2 AAR

Maiar93's Avatar Primicerius

Most online events in Native are called 'scrims', which are played between clans. There is currently a big regular tournament going on, the Warband Native League or WNL. Dozens of clans compete there. If you're feeling up for it, you can start playing on some multiplayer servers and start searching the Taleworlds forums clan threads for a clan that suits your style.

Full Invasion is a fun multiplayer mod, and so is Napoleonic Wars - the online events there are bigger in size, often hundreds of players. Vikingr is also a fun mod, it's very different from Native in that spamming isn't as easy in there and in general it's almost pure infantry.
    Predictor of AAR Plot Points and a wannabe forum ninja

I've never played this game, but I have seen it on Steam and it seems incredibly popular, STILL. Why wouldn't they make a second part?