View Poll Results: Which faction of 'Legacy of Alexander II' do you would like to get as first?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Macedon

7 26.92%
  • Seleucids

5 19.23%
  • Ptolemies

1 3.85%
  • Bactria

5 19.23%
  • Pontus

1 3.85%
  • Epirus

1 3.85%
  • Athens

2 7.69%
  • Syracuse

1 3.85%
  • Massalia

1 3.85%
  • Minor Greek States

2 7.69%

Thread: Macedon won - LoA II

Icon5 Macedon won - LoA II

There will be parts of release 'LoA II'.
    Which faction of 'Legacy of Alexander II' do you would like to get as first?

Default Re: Which faction of 'Legacy of Alexander II' do you would like to get as first?

Wow, it's a hard decision....I go for Seleucids. but meh....release a few factions per pack

Default Re: Which faction of 'Legacy of Alexander II' do you would like to get as first?

Macedon

Baktria!!! That would be so epic!

Macedon please

Thanks guys. Probably Macedon will win and it will be release in Monday. I am waiting to end of weekend. Maybe other faction will win.

Macedon release on monday?!

Will be on Monday or Tuesday if somebody will make screens.

I'm free to do it you know

Hi friends,

Today will be preview of Macedon.