Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fix Freezing / Crashing / Low Performance / Boost

Krixux's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: Fix Freezing / Crashing / Low Performance / Boost

Quote Originally Posted by KaHzModAn View Post
    Hum ok I'll try that this weekend, I'll probably do some extensive testing anyway with all the options available
    I edited the OP to include
    "(If your processor has 8cores then : Boot –Advanced Options – Number of Processors 8 : in other words choose maximum of cores allowed)"
    Also in the spoiler is a picture of my testing with default and all cores enabled.
    But of course the results depend on the power of your PC .
    My results(4 cores)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	__1and4cpu.PNG 
Views:	64 
Size:	48.8 KB 
ID:	315048

@ Carbite
    You're better off leaving HT enabled which it'll show up under task manager as 8 cores. I don't think selecting 8 cores in the advance boot options really changes anything if you already have HT enabled. What may help improve things for you is to go into the preference.script,txt which can be found in the location which is mentioned in the first post of this thread and scroll down it until you find this line... number_of_threads 0.

Change the 0 to 8 and save it. It should read ..... number_of_threads 8
    cool info
    Last edited by Krixux; October 03, 2014 at 10:24 AM.
    D I V I D E - ET - I M P E R A

& A PROPER EMPIRE: TERRA INCOGNITA .... A P E - T I
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________
    "Perhaps, as some wit remarked, the best proof that there is Intelligent Life in Outer Space is the fact it hasn't come here. Well, it can't hide forever - one day we will overhear it."

Quote Originally Posted by Krixux View Post

@ Carbite
    cool info
    I should mention that the number of threads should be set to whatever amount of cpu's your using. 4 cores without HT enabled would need the setting to be ... number_of_threads 4

Quote Originally Posted by carbide View Post
    I should mention that the number of threads should be set to whatever amount of cpu's your using. 4 cores without HT enabled would need the setting to be ... number_of_threads 4
    ok found it

number_of_threads 0; # number_of_threads <int>, Set the number of threads <= 0 - automatic, >0 = explicit number #
    number_of_threads 4 (in my case); should do the trick ..

But what about :

Set the number of threads <= 0 - automatic, >0 = explicit number #[/
    ???

Edit : just tested, number_of_threads 4 (in my case) gives an un-expected extra boost !!!
    Thank You
    Last edited by Krixux; October 03, 2014 at 11:38 AM.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
    "Perhaps, as some wit remarked, the best proof that there is Intelligent Life in Outer Space is the fact it hasn't come here. Well, it can't hide forever - one day we will overhear it."

Just a data point, messing with the number of cores didn't make a difference for me (i7 970 3.2GHz). However, re-downloading the rome2.dll did apparently fix a crash issue for me.

Quote Originally Posted by BTAxis View Post
    Just a data point, messing with the number of cores didn't make a difference for me (i7 970 3.2GHz). However, re-downloading the rome2.dll did apparently fix a crash issue for me.
    Exactly some of the solutions work, while others not so much , depending on PC - I am glad your rig is ok now

Could there be a placebo effect going around with these changes? Especially with the timing of the new .96c version?
    I have not changed a thing on my pc yet my performance has gone up noticeably in the last patch.

But what about :
    ???
    Edit : just tested, number_of_threads 4 (in my case) gives an un-expected extra boost !!!
    Thank You
    Rather than depending on game to choose you're deciding based on your hardware which should provide better results. Its kinda like auto graphics lol which you can decide best.

I may have gotten a small improvement in loading speed from this but I am not sure. What I did get was suddenly working advisor voices which are pretty silly and out of context yet easy to fix.

For most these tips won't make any difference unless there is something wrong with your system or game.

The best way to improve performance is good system care, there is no magic fix or trick to it. Just make sure you're only running the bare minimum of programs, keeping your hard drives defragmented (even this is becoming less important on modern OS's), installing the latest drivers and ensuring you keep your fans and vents clear of dust and obstructions.

ostendadler's Avatar Miles

Hey,

So is this a viable fix for the god aweful stuttering that plunders my game experience ?

Quote Originally Posted by ostendadler View Post
    Hey,

So is this a viable fix for the god aweful stuttering that plunders my game experience ?

If you have a low end PC like myself, then by all means!! it will blow your mind !
    There are some hard core solutions but also easy ones. Try those that might apply to your specific problems.
    Edit: verify integrity of game via STEAM - if it downloads something after that (not patch of steam workshop) you can see what it downloaded and if it is not named and has a value of +/- 12 mb then is the Rome2.dll. Although it will keep downloading the same dll each time you chech, for some reasons does it not solve the problem. You have to manually delete that dll (see OP) and then "verify integrity of game" - and (see 1st spoiler ) have a double of Rome2.dll in windos\System as well...
    PS: let me know what are your Exact problems.

@Zorak

For most these tips won't make any difference unless there is something wrong with your system or game.
    Exactly.
    Repairing / Fixing a PC to be able play favourite games again is paramount for most people that have such problems.
    However there are indeed some solution that look like "magic" as you say

I come from a position when I could barely play R2TW/mods.
    Maintenance of PC is on the 1st place, no argument here.
    And talking about temperature:
    Got a Cool master HAF Series tower case (natural aluminium) 12 cool-master fans with two (up and down) corsair cx 750 power supply ... max cpu temp:42°C; vga temp: 38°C in summer...
    I am "religious" in maintenance - 2/day defrag ; check drive for errors each time PC starts , defrag / clean registry etc more than 2 times a day.
    And still...
    Now I know a little (very little) how to "force" performance into my Pc , and for some it works.
    Solutions do not solve a problem , only circumvents it.
    Format - clean reinstall windows is the best.
    But even then there are situations when the PC simply cannot give more than that.
    Last edited by Krixux; October 05, 2014 at 01:42 PM.

PonySlaystation's Avatar Tiro

wow thank you for this advices. especially with playing on a second limited windows account increases my performance A LOT (why actually? ). with it i am finally able to play DeI with ultra unit sizes in massive battles

the only thing thats not working for me is that i am not able to join a MPC game while using the 2nd account. when i join a lobby the MPC menu appears for a second without being able to see the map or the other player and then i get kicked because "unable to connect" (even when playing vanilla so its not modrelated). since i have pretty much no experience with multiple windows accounts i am kinda lost here.

it seems the internet is blocked with some programs and games. for example the friendlist of the battle.net launcher is empty (i can start the games though and the friendlist works ingame) while steam + friendlist work perfectly.

i tried deactivating my firewall for a minute to test if this was causing this problem but it wasnt related to this as well. when i tried starting rome2 as administrator i always get the message that the game is already running and stops the launching process (i logged out on my main-windows-account completely but the problem still persists).

if anyone here is experienced with multiple windows accounts could give me some advices how to fix this (or where i should start looking ) i would be really thankful.
    Ferrum Noricum

TEAM SKAVEN
    TEAM DARK ELVES
    TEAM TOMB KINGS

can anyone advise what HT stands for?thanks in advance!

I made a new user account (no administrator), and I first checked Napoleon Total War because Rome II was still updating (slow as ever). The game ran great and I could play on ultra graphic settings with great performance (as opposed to medium - high before). So thanks already! Now some (noob) questions:

In my new user account, I can't launch Rome II (I can access the launcher, but no further). It strikes me how only the steam subscribed mods are in the "mod manager" selection panel, but not the standalone mods (like a non-steam version of DeI). This probably has something to do with not being an administrator, since I also can't change anything in the data folder of Rome II now...

Also, how do I access the "roaming" folder with my new user account? I'd want to paste my total war savegames in that folder (don't know how else to access them in the game), but I can't find the folder because I'm not an administrator :p

EDIT: fixed. I had to undo some sort of security on every separate pack file (in properties), which seemed to have blocked the mods, and thereby the game itself. I found the roaming file by just typing the proper directory above ("user name"/AppData/Roaming). It all wasn't that hard after all, luckily. Sadly the performance of Rome 2 doesn't seem to have improved on my new account, as opposed to Napoleon and Empire, running ten times better now than before!
    Last edited by Faldor; April 19, 2015 at 03:40 PM.

Paladin247's Avatar Biarchus

can anyone advise what HT stands for?thanks in advance!
    I believe HT stands for hyper threading. I googled it and found out more than I wanted to know. It's from Intel and in most computers the default is on. In order to find out and change it, you have to go into the bios which my pedestrian levels of skill find intimidating. There's a You-tube link that will should come up in google.

The cores fix in my Intel 960 3.2 ghz quad core cut my campaign loading time from 2'44" to 1' 40" which isn't what others have seen but I'll take it. Thanks.
    "With a population of around a million, Rome (in Claudius' time) was a vast city even by modern standards. It is worth pointing out that during the early Renaissance the population of Rome was no more than fifteen thousand-- living amid the ruins of a civilization that dwarfed their own. It was not until the nineteenth century that the population of Rome returned to the levels it had enjoyed under the Caesars. That is eloquent proof of the fact that human history is not a tale of steady progress towards greater knowledge and achievement." Simon Scarrow

I edited the OP to include
    "(If your processor has 8cores then : Boot –Advanced Options – Number of Processors 8 : in other words choose maximum of cores allowed)"
    Also in the spoiler is a picture of my testing with default and all cores enabled.
    But of course the results depend on the power of your PC .
    My results(4 cores)

Name:	__1and4cpu.PNG 
Views:	64 
Size:	48.8 KB 
ID:	315048

@ Carbite
    cool info
    Thanks for this.

I can't believe my OK laptop had only 1 core working. Ridiculous.

Apparently i only had 1 cpu up and running and now im seeing a 10-20 fps gain in all games i am playing after enabling 6, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by MadKnight View Post
    Thanks for this.

I can't believe my OK laptop had only 1 core working. Ridiculous.
    A tip for anyone playing on a laptop: invest a couple bucks in a laptop cooler. The money you spend on it will not only help extend the life of your laptop's electronics, but you'll also be able to squeeze more performance out of it. You'll also save your soft bits (no matter what they are) if you actually play with it on your lap. I use this one, based on a couple recommendations, but that was several months ago so you may want to check around to see if there's better deals.

]Hello,

I still have huge stuttering problems even if I have applied the fixes shown in the thread, and also using the reduced variants submod. I can't really figure out what is wrong, I have a good pc as you'll see in the dxdiag attached.
    Any advice?

thanks
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    ------------------System Information
    ------------------
    Time of this report: 4/27/2015, 19:09:48
    Machine name: EROS
    Operating System: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit (6.3, Build 9600) (9600.winblue_r9.150322-1500)
    Language: Italian (Regional Setting: Italian)
    System Manufacturer: ASUS
    System Model: All Series
    BIOS: 0801
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770K CPU @ 3.50GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.5GHz
    Memory: 8192MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 8130MB RAM
    Page File: 2427MB used, 6982MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
    System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
    DxDiag Version: 6.03.9600.17415 64bit Unicode

------------
    DxDiag Notes
    ------------
    Display Tab 1: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 3: No problems found.
    Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
    DirectX Debug Levels
    --------------------
    Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
    DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------
    Display Devices
    ---------------
    Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680
    Manufacturer: NVIDIA
    Chip type: GeForce GTX 680
    DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
    Device Type: Full Device
    Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1180&SUBSYS_83F71043&REV_A1
    Display Memory: 4035 MB
    Dedicated Memory: 1987 MB
    Shared Memory: 2048 MB
    Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)
    Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
    Monitor Model: VE247
    Monitor Id: ACI2493
    Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz)
    Output Type: HDMI
    Driver Name: nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvd3dum,nvwgf2um,nvwgf2um
    Driver File Version: 9.18.0013.5012 (English)
    Driver Version: 9.18.13.5012
    DDI Version: 11
    Feature Levels: 11.0,10.1,10.0,9.3,9.2,9.1
    Driver Model: WDDM 1.3
    Graphics Preemption: DMA
    Compute Preemption: DMA
    Miracast: Not Supported
    Hybrid Graphics GPU: Not Supported
    Power P-states: Not Supported
    Driver Attributes: Final Retail
    Driver Date/Size: 4/9/2015 02:58:18, 15818528 bytes
    WHQL Logo'd: Yes
    WHQL Date Stamp:
    Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-52C0-11CF-6760-FAA31CC2C435}
    Vendor ID: 0x10DE
    Device ID: 0x1180
    SubSys ID: 0x83F71043
    Revision ID: 0x00A1
    Driver Strong Name: oem80.inf:0f066de34a918dd5:Section034:9.18.13.5012:pci\ven_10de&dev_1180
    Rank Of Driver: 00DA2001
    Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeVC1_C ModeWMV9_C
    DXVA2 Modes: DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_IDCT DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_VLD DXVA2_ModeVC1_VLD DXVA2_ModeVC1_IDCT DXVA2_ModeWMV9_IDCT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_NoFGT
    Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    D3D9 Overlay: Supported
    DXVA-HD: Supported
    DDraw Status: Enabled
    D3D Status: Enabled
    AGP Status: Enabled

-------------
    Sound Devices
    -------------
    Description: Altoparlanti (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    Default Sound Playback: Yes
    Default Voice Playback: Yes
    Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0887&SUBSYS_10438576&REV_1003
    Manufacturer ID: 1
    Product ID: 100
    Type: WDM
    Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys
    Driver Version: 6.00.0001.7460 (English)
    Date and Size: 4/26/2015 12:24:14, 4425816 bytes
    Other Files:
    Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
    HW Accel Level: Basic
    Cap Flags: 0xF1F
    Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
    Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
    Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
    HW Memory: 0
    Voice Management: No
    EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
    I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
    Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

Description: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    Default Sound Playback: No
    Default Voice Playback: No
    Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0887&SUBSYS_10438576&REV_1003
    Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys
    Driver Version: 6.00.0001.7460 (English)
    Date and Size: 4/26/2015 12:24:14, 4425816 bytes
    Other Files:
    Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.

Description: VE247-4 (NVIDIA High Definition Audio)
    Default Sound Playback: No
    Default Voice Playback: No
    Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10DE&DEV_0040&SUBSYS_104383F7&REV_1001
    Driver Name: nvhda64v.sys
    Driver Version: 1.03.0033.0000 (English)
    Date and Size: 2/20/2015 01:18:34, 195728 bytes
    Other Files:
    Driver Provider: NVIDIA Corporation

---------------------
    Sound Capture Devices
    ---------------------
    ---------------------
    Video Capture Devices
    Number of Devices: 0
    ---------------------
    -------------------
    DirectInput Devices
    -------------------
    Device Name: Mouse
    Attached: 1
    Controller ID: n/a
    Vendor/Product ID: n/a
    FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Tastiera
    Controller ID: n/a
    Vendor/Product ID: n/a

Device Name: USB Receiver
    Controller ID: 0x0
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC517

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------
    USB Devices
    -----------
    + Hub radice USB
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x8C2D
    | Matching Device ID: USB\ROOT_HUB20
    | Service: usbhub
    | Driver: usbhub.sys, 11/21/2014 05:47:57, 419648 bytes
    | Driver: usbd.sys, 11/21/2014 05:47:57, 27480 bytes
    |
    +-+ Generic USB Hub
    | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8087, 0x8008
    | | Location: Port_#0001.Hub_#0001
    | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_09
    | | Service: usbhub
    | | Driver: usbhub.sys, 11/21/2014 05:47:57, 419648 bytes
    | | Driver: usbd.sys, 11/21/2014 05:47:57, 27480 bytes

----------------
    Gameport Devices
    ----------------

------------
    PS/2 Devices
    ------------
    + Tastiera HID
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC517
    | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD
    | Service: kbdhid
    | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 11/4/2014 08:54:47, 32256 bytes
    | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 11/4/2014 21:25:09, 59712 bytes
    |
    + Mouse compatibile HID
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1D57, 0x0008
    | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_MOUSE
    | Service: mouhid
    | Driver: mouhid.sys, 11/4/2014 08:54:47, 30208 bytes
    | Driver: mouclass.sys, 11/4/2014 21:25:09, 51008 bytes
    |
    + Mouse compatibile HID
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC517
    | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_MOUSE
    | Service: mouhid
    | Driver: mouhid.sys, 11/4/2014 08:54:47, 30208 bytes
    | Driver: mouclass.sys, 11/4/2014 21:25:09, 51008 bytes

------------------------
    Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
    ------------------------
    Drive: C:
    Free Space: 1763.2 GB
    Total Space: 1906.6 GB
    File System: NTFS
    Model: ST2000DM001-1CH164

Drive: D:
    Model: Optiarc DVD RW AD-7280S
    Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.03.9600.16384 (Italian), 8/22/2013 10:46:35, 164352 bytes

--------------
    System Devices
    --------------
    Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1180&SUBSYS_83F71043&REV_A1\4&3834D97&0&0008
    Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\dbInstaller.exe, 9.18.0013.5012 (English), 4/9/2015 02:58:18, 447632 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\nvdrsdb.bin, 4/9/2015 02:58:18, 1285136 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_c625470f30f3e1c0\NvCplSetupInt.exe, 1.00.0005.0000 (Italian), 4/9/2015 02:58:18, 95351944 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\Nvd3d9wrap.dll, 9.18.0013.5012 (English), 4/9/2015 02:58:18, 153208 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\detoured.dll, 4/9/2015 02:58:18, 12104 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvdxgiwrap.dll, 9.18.0013.5012 (English), 4/9/2015 02:58:18, 105512 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\Nvd3d9wrapx.dll, 9.18.0013.5012 (English), 4/9/2015 02:58:18, 184096 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\detoured.dll, 4/9/2015 02:58:18, 12104 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvdxgiwrapx.dll, 9.18.0013.5012 (English), 4/9/2015 02:58:18, 125392 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\license.txt, 3/13/2015 21:41:47, 21910 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\MCU.exe, 1.01.5204.20580 (Italian), 4/9/2015 02:58:18, 841360 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvdebugdump.exe, 6.14.0013.5012 (English), 4/9/2015 02:58:18, 227984 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.1.pdf, 4/9/2015 02:58:18, 69277 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.exe, 8.17.0013.5012 (English), 4/9/2015 02:58:18, 415560 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvml.dll, 8.17.0013.5012 (English), 4/9/2015 02:58:18, 1174344 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\OpenCL\OpenCL.dll, 1.02.0011.0000 (English), 4/9/2015 02:58:18, 66704 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\OpenCL\OpenCL64.dll, 1.02.0011.0000 (English), 4/9/2015 02:58:18, 78480 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, 9.18.0013.5012 (English), 4/9/2015 02:58:18, 10423952 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvFBC64.dll, 6.14.0013.5012 (English), 4/9/2015 02:58:18, 1037640 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvIFR64.dll, 6.14.0013.5012 (English), 4/9/2015 02:58:18, 1047368 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvIFROpenGL.dll, 9.18.0013.5012 (English), 4/9/2015 02:58:18, 390472 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvEncodeAPI64.dll, 6.14.0013.5012 (English), 4/9/2015 02:58:18, 499344 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvapi64.dll, 9.18.0013.5012 (English), 4/9/2015 02:58:18, 3317344 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcompiler.dll, 8.17.0013.5012 (English), 4/9/2015 02:58:18, 30397072 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcuda.dll, 8.17.0013.5012 (English), 4/9/2015 02:58:18, 14006752 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcuvid.dll, 7.17.0013.5012 (English), 4/9/2015 02:58:18, 2896528 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvd3dumx.dll, 9.18.0013.5012 (English), 4/9/2015 02:58:18, 15818528 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvinfo.pb, 4/9/2015 02:58:18, 29329 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvinitx.dll, 9.18.0013.5012 (English), 4/9/2015 02:58:18, 175880 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvmcumd.dll, 4/9/2015 02:58:18, 849552 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvoglshim64.dll, 9.18.0013.5012 (English), 4/9/2015 02:58:18, 150648 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvoglv64.dll, 9.18.0013.5012 (English), 4/9/2015 02:58:18, 31570064 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvopencl.dll, 8.17.0013.5012 (English), 4/9/2015 02:58:18, 15716232 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvumdshimx.dll, 9.18.0013.5012 (English), 4/9/2015 02:58:18, 1086424 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvwgf2umx.dll, 9.18.0013.5012 (English), 4/9/2015 02:58:18, 17176128 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\NvFBC.dll, 6.14.0013.5012 (English), 4/9/2015 02:58:18, 962192 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\NvIFR.dll, 6.14.0013.5012 (English), 4/9/2015 02:58:18, 970568 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\NvIFROpenGL.dll, 9.18.0013.5012 (English), 4/9/2015 02:58:18, 346256 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvEncodeAPI.dll, 6.14.0013.5012 (English), 4/9/2015 02:58:18, 402576 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvapi.dll, 9.18.0013.5012 (English), 4/9/2015 02:58:18, 2935416 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvcompiler.dll, 8.17.0013.5012 (English), 4/9/2015 02:58:18, 25375048 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvcuda.dll, 8.17.0013.5012 (English), 4/9/2015 02:58:18, 11380728 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvcuvid.dll, 7.17.0013.5012 (English), 4/9/2015 02:58:18, 2573456 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvd3dum.dll, 9.18.0013.5012 (English), 4/9/2015 02:58:18, 12689592 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvinit.dll, 9.18.0013.5012 (English), 4/9/2015 02:58:18, 154256 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvoglshim32.dll, 9.18.0013.5012 (English), 4/9/2015 02:58:18, 128512 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvoglv32.dll, 9.18.0013.5012 (English), 4/9/2015 02:58:18, 24053576 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvopencl.dll, 8.17.0013.5012 (English), 4/9/2015 02:58:18, 12852784 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvumdshim.dll, 9.18.0013.5012 (English), 4/9/2015 02:58:18, 927440 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvwgf2um.dll, 9.18.0013.5012 (English), 4/9/2015 02:58:18, 14617288 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvdispco6435012.dll, 2.00.0043.0004 (English), 4/9/2015 02:58:18, 1895568 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvdispgenco6435012.dll, 2.00.0020.0002 (English), 4/9/2015 02:58:18, 1557648 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 8 Series/C220 Series PCI Express Root Port #3 - 8C14
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C14&SUBSYS_85341043&REV_D5\3&11583659&0&E2
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.03.9600.17238 (Italian), 11/21/2014 05:47:57, 280384 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 8 Series/C220 Series USB EHCI #2 - 8C2D
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C2D&SUBSYS_85341043&REV_05\3&11583659&0&D0
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.03.9600.17195 (Italian), 11/21/2014 05:47:57, 89944 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.03.9600.17195 (Italian), 11/21/2014 05:47:57, 440664 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.03.9600.17238 (Italian), 11/21/2014 05:47:57, 419648 bytes

Name: Intel(R) Xeon(R) processor E3-1200 v3/4th Gen Core processor PCI Express x16 Controller - 0C01
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0C01&SUBSYS_85341043&REV_06\3&11583659&0&08
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.03.9600.17238 (Italian), 11/21/2014 05:47:57, 280384 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 8 Series/C220 Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C02&SUBSYS_85341043&REV_05\3&11583659&0&FA
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\iaStorA.sys, 12.08.0000.1016 (English), 8/7/2013 14:23:46, 644968 bytes

Name: Intel(R) Z87 LPC Controller - 8C44
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C44&SUBSYS_85341043&REV_05\3&11583659&0&F8
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 6.03.9600.16384 (English), 8/22/2013 14:43:49, 17248 bytes

Name: Synaptics SMBus Driver
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C22&SUBSYS_85341043&REV_05\3&11583659&0&FB
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Smb_driver_Intel.sys, 18.00.0004.0081 (English), 4/26/2015 12:09:25, 31472 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SmbDrv.ini, 4/26/2015 12:09:25, 5799 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\WdfCoInstaller01011.dll, 1.11.9200.16384 (Italian), 8/19/2013 11:10:16, 1795952 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 8 Series/C220 Series PCI Express Root Port #1 - 8C10
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C10&SUBSYS_85341043&REV_D5\3&11583659&0&E0

Name: Controller host Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensible - 0100 (Microsoft)
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C31&SUBSYS_85341043&REV_05\3&11583659&0&A0
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\UCX01000.SYS, 6.03.9600.17393 (Italian), 11/21/2014 05:47:57, 189248 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBXHCI.SYS, 6.03.9600.17393 (Italian), 11/21/2014 05:47:57, 324928 bytes

Name: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_859E1043&REV_11\4&33CE3517&0&00E2
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Rt630x64.sys, 8.38.0115.2015 (Italian), 4/26/2015 12:24:54, 881368 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\RtNicProp64.dll, 1.02.0000.0006 (Italian), 4/26/2015 12:24:54, 73800 bytes

Name: Controller per High Definition Audio
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0E0A&SUBSYS_83F71043&REV_A1\4&3834D97&0&0108
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.03.9600.17238 (Italian), 11/21/2014 05:47:57, 76800 bytes

Name: Controller per High Definition Audio
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C20&SUBSYS_85761043&REV_05\3&11583659&0&D8
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.03.9600.17238 (Italian), 11/21/2014 05:47:57, 76800 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 4th Gen Core processor DRAM Controller - 0C00
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0C00&SUBSYS_85341043&REV_06\3&11583659&0&00
    Driver: n/a

Name: Intel(R) Management Engine Interface
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C3A&SUBSYS_85341043&REV_04\3&11583659&0&B0
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\TeeDriverx64.sys, 10.00.0030.1054 (English), 4/26/2015 12:10:53, 129312 bytes
    Driver: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\DeviceMetadataStore\EN\3f3ca95b-3978-4168-b47b-5444f42d6c89.devicemetadata-ms, 8/19/2013 11:10:16, 938 bytes
    Driver: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\DeviceMetadataStore\EN\46a6fdbe-c823-4579-bab6-35f67e01f793.devicemetadata-ms, 8/19/2013 11:10:16, 833 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\WdfCoInstaller01011.dll, 1.11.9200.16384 (Italian), 8/19/2013 11:10:16, 1795952 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 8 Series/C220 Series USB EHCI #1 - 8C26
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C26&SUBSYS_85341043&REV_05\3&11583659&0&E8
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.03.9600.17195 (Italian), 11/21/2014 05:47:57, 89944 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.03.9600.17195 (Italian), 11/21/2014 05:47:57, 440664 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.03.9600.17238 (Italian), 11/21/2014 05:47:57, 419648 bytes

------------------
    DirectShow Filters
    ------------------

DirectShow Filters:
    WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.03.9600.17415
    WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.03.9600.17415
    WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.03.9600.17415
    MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.03.9600.17415
    Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.03.9600.17415
    WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.03.9600.17415
    WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.03.9600.17415
    Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.03.9600.17415
    Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.03.9600.17415
    DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.9600.17415
    AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,12.00.9600.17374
    AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.9600.17415
    StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.9600.17415
    MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.9600.17415
    Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,12.00.9600.17415
    Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,12.00.9600.17415
    ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,,
    Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.9600.17415
    WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.9600.17415
    VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.03.9600.17415
    File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.9600.16384
    DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,,
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,12.00.9600.17415
    WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.9600.17415
    MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.9600.17415
    DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.9600.17415
    Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.03.9600.17415
    StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.9600.16384
    Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,,
    AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,12.00.9477.0000
    StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.9600.16384
    Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    AudioRecorder WAV Dest,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
    AudioRecorder Wave Form,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
    SoundRecorder Null Renderer,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
    Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.9600.16384
    Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.03.9600.17415
    BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.9600.17415
    MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:
    Convertitore a T/Sito a sito,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.03.9600.17415

Video Compressors:
    WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.03.9600.17415
    WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.03.9600.17415
    MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.03.9600.17415
    DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415

Audio Compressors:
    WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.03.9600.17415
    WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.03.9600.17415
    IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415

PBDA CP Filters:
    PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.9600.17415

Midi Renderers:
    Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:
    Realtek HD Audio Line input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.03.9600.17415
    Realtek HD Audio Stereo input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.03.9600.17415
    Realtek HD Audio Mic input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.03.9600.17415
    ,0x00000000,0,0,,

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:
    Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.03.9600.17415
    Realtek HDA SPDIF Out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.03.9600.17415
    ,0x00000000,0,0,,

BDA Network Providers:
    Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.9600.17415
    Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.9600.17415
    Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.9600.17415
    Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.9600.17415
    Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.9600.17415

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:
    VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.9600.17415

BDA Transport Information Renderers:
    BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.9600.17415
    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.9600.17415

BDA CP/CA Filters:
    Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.9600.17415

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:
    Convertitore a T/Sito a sito,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.03.9600.17415

Audio Renderers:
    Altoparlanti (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    DirectSound: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    DirectSound: VE247-4 (NVIDIA High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    DirectSound: Altoparlanti (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    VE247-4 (NVIDIA High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.17415

----------------------------
    Preferred DirectShow Filters
    ----------------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\DirectShow\Preferred]

<media subtype GUID>, [<filter friendly name>, ]<filter CLSID>

MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO_LOSSLESS, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
    WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    {64687664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec
    MEDIASUBTYPE_h264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1AudioPayload, MPEG Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMpegAudioCodec
    {78766964-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO3, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS
    {64697678-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    WMMEDIASUBTYPE_MP3, MP3 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MJPG, MJPEG Decompressor, CLSID_MjpegDec
    MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject
    {64737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec
    WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
    {44495658-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS
    {6C737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Payload, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec
    MEDIASUBTYPE_AVC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS
    {20637664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec
    {58564944-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_ADTS_AAC, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS
    MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Packet, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec
    {5634504D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    {7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_H264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_VIDEO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_DVD_LPCM_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_LOAS, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS

---------------------------
    Media Foundation Transforms
    ---------------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms]

<category>:
    <transform friendly name>, <transform CLSID>, <flags>, [<merit>, ]<file name>, <file version>

Video Decoders:
    Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 12.00.9600.17374
    DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}, 0x1, mfdvdec.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
    Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT, 0x1, mp4sdecd.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
    Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 12.00.9600.17374
    WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvsdecd.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
    WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvdecod.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
    MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905}, 0x1, mfmjpegdec.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
    Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp43decd.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
    Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject, 0x1, mpg4decd.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
    Video Encoders:
    H264 Encoder MFT, {6CA50344-051A-4DED-9779-A43305165E35}, 0x1, mfh264enc.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
    WMVideo8 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVXEncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvxencd.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
    WMVideo9 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMV9EncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvencod.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder MFT, {E6335F02-80B7-4DC4-ADFA-DFE7210D20D5}, 0x2, msmpeg2enc.dll, 12.00.9600.17415
    Video Effects:
    Frame Rate Converter, CLSID_CFrameRateConvertDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
    Resizer MFT, CLSID_CResizerDMO, 0x1, vidreszr.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
    VideoStabilization MFT, {51571744-7FE4-4FF2-A498-2DC34FF74F1B}, 0x1, MSVideoDSP.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
    Color Control, CLSID_CColorControlDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
    Color Converter MFT, CLSID_CColorConvertDMO, 0x1, colorcnv.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
    Video Processor:
    Microsoft Video Processor MFT, {88753B26-5B24-49BD-B2E7-0C445C78C982}, 0x1, msvproc.dll, 12.00.9600.17415
    Audio Decoders:
    Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
    WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 6.03.9600.17415
    Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
    A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.9600.17415
    GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.9600.17415
    WMAPro over S/PDIF MFT, CLSID_CWMAudioSpdTxDMO, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 6.03.9600.17415
    Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B}, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
    WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject, 0x1, WMSPDMOD.DLL, 6.03.9600.17415
    G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.9600.17415
    IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.9600.17415
    MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp3dmod.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
    ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.9600.17415
    Audio Encoders:
    MP3 Encoder ACM Wrapper MFT, {11103421-354C-4CCA-A7A3-1AFF9A5B6701}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.9600.17415
    WM Speech Encoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPEncMediaObject2, 0x1, WMSPDMOE.DLL, 6.03.9600.17415
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder MFT, {46A4DD5C-73F8-4304-94DF-308F760974F4}, 0x1, msmpeg2enc.dll, 12.00.9600.17415
    WMAudio Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMAEncMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOE.DLL, 6.03.9600.17415
    Microsoft AAC Audio Encoder MFT, {93AF0C51-2275-45D2-A35B-F2BA21CAED00}, 0x1, mfAACEnc.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
    Microsoft Dolby Digital Encoder MFT, {AC3315C9-F481-45D7-826C-0B406C1F64B8}, 0x1, msac3enc.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
    Audio Effects:
    AEC, CLSID_CWMAudioAEC, 0x1, mfwmaaec.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
    Resampler MFT, CLSID_CResamplerMediaObject, 0x1, resampledmo.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
    Multiplexers:
    Microsoft MPEG2 Multiplexer MFT, {AB300F71-01AB-46D2-AB6C-64906CB03258}, 0x2, mfmpeg2srcsnk.dll, 12.00.9600.17415
    Others:
    Microsoft H264 Video Remux (MPEG2TSToMP4) MFT, {05A47EBB-8BF0-4CBF-AD2F-3B71D75866F5}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 12.00.9600.17374

--------------------------------------------
    Media Foundation Enabled Hardware Categories
    --------------------------------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\HardwareMFT]

EnableDecoders = 0
    EnableEncoders = 1
    EnableVideoProcessors = 1

-------------------------------------
    Media Foundation Byte Stream Handlers

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\ByteStreamHandlers]
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred]

<file ext. or MIME type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred]

.3g2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .3gp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .3gp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .ac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .adt, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .dvr-ms, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, dvr-ms Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .dvr-ms, {A8721937-E2FB-4D7A-A9EE-4EB08C890B6E}, MF SBE Source ByteStreamHandler
    .ec3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .m2t, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .m2ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mov, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mp2v, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mp4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mpg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .nsc, {B084785C-DDE0-4D30-8CA8-05A373E185BE}, NSC Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .sami, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .smi, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .tod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .uvu, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .vob, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .wtv, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, WTV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/aacp, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/eac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/L16, {3FFB3B8C-EB99-472B-8902-E1C1B05F07CF}, LPCM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/mpeg3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/vnd.dlna.adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/vnd.dolby.dd-raw, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/x-aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/x-m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/x-mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/x-mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/x-ms-wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/x-wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/vnd.dece.mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/x-m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/x-ms-asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/x-ms-wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/x-ms-wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/x-msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

--------------------------------
    Media Foundation Scheme Handlers
    --------------------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\SchemeHandlers]
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred]

<URL type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred]

file:, {477EC299-1421-4BDD-971F-7CCB933F21AD}, File Scheme Handler, Preferred
    http:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler
    http:, {9EC4B4F9-3029-45AD-947B-344DE2A249E2}, Urlmon Scheme Handler
    http:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
    httpd:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler, Preferred
    httpnd:, {2EEEED04-0908-4CDB-AF8F-AC5B768A34C9}, Drm Scheme Handler, Preferred
    https:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred
    httpsd:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred
    httpt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
    httpu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
    mcast:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
    mms:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
    ms-appdata:, {CFC81939-3886-4ACF-9692-DA58037AE716}, MsAppData Scheme Handler, Preferred
    ms-appx-web:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppxWeb Scheme Handler, Preferred
    ms-appx:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppx Scheme Handler, Preferred
    ms-winsoundevent:, {F79A6BF9-7415-4CF3-AE10-4559509ABC3C}, Sound Event Scheme Handler, Preferred
    rtsp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
    rtspt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
    rtspu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
    sdp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred

Preferred Media Foundation Transforms

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\Preferred]

<media subtype GUID>, [<transform friendly name>, ]<transform CLSID>

MFAudioFormat_AAC, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT
    MFAudioFormat_WMAudio_Lossless, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
    WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject
    {3F40F4F0-5622-4FF8-B6D8-A17A584BEE5E}, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT
    MFVideoFormat_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_ADPCM, ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD}
    MFVideoFormat_DVHD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}
    MFAudioFormat_MPEG, Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B}
    {00002000-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}
    MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV9, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
    MFVideoFormat_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_DOLBY_DDPLUS, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}
    {53314356-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MFAudioFormat_MP3, MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
    MFVideoFormat_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MFVideoFormat_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MFVideoFormat_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_MULAW, G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514}
    MFVideoFormat_MJPG, MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905}
    MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject
    {00000031-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC}
    MFVideoFormat_DVSD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}
    MFVideoFormat_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject
    MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
    MFAudioFormat_MSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT
    MFVideoFormat_DVSL, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}
    MFVideoFormat_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject
    MFVideoFormat_DVC, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}
    {00000011-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE}
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
    {00000006-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786}
    MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
    MFVideoFormat_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
    MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
    MFVideoFormat_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
    MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
    {33363248-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
    {E06D802C-DB46-11CF-B4D1-00805F6CBBEA}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}
    MFVideoFormat_MP4V, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
    {7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
    MFVideoFormat_H264, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT
    MFVideoFormat_MPEG2, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}
    MFVideoFormat_MPG1, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject

Disabled Media Foundation Transforms

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\DoNotUse]

<transform CLSID>

------------------------
    Disabled Media Sources
    ------------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\DoNotUse]

<media source CLSID>

---------------
    EVR Power Information
    ---------------
    Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality)
    Quality Flags: 2576
    Enabled:
    Force throttling
    Allow half deinterlace
    Allow scaling
    Decode Power Usage: 100
    Balanced Flags: 1424
    Enabled:
    Force throttling
    Allow batching
    Force half deinterlace
    Force scaling
    Decode Power Usage: 50
    PowerFlags: 1424
    Enabled:
    Force throttling
    Allow batching
    Force half deinterlace
    Force scaling
    Decode Power Usage: 0

---------------
    Diagnostics
    ---------------

Windows Error Reporting:
    +++ WER0 +++:
    Bucket errato 91566369782, tipo 5

Nome evento: WUDFUnhandledException

Risposta: Non disponibile

ID CAB: 0

Firma problema:

P1: UnhandledException

P2: Host

P3: ffffffffc0000005

P4: 7ff93764aaa8

P5: wpdmtp.dll

P6: 6.3.9600.17415 (winblue_r4.141028-1500)

P7: (none)

P8: (none)

P9: 6.3.9600.17415. (winblue_r4.141028-1500)

P10: (DumpedSeparately)

File allegati:

C:\Windows\System32\LogFiles\WUDF\WudfHost_ext__2476.dmp

C:\Windows\System32\LogFiles\WUDF\5230c2fe-5f42-4928-91a0-68d99d458bf3.txt

I file potrebbero essere disponibili qui:

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\NonCritical_UnhandledExcepti_d8a55e142ff94f609beefe3ae2dbb23d8ef0a677_00000000_cab_09fb0e60

Simbolo analisi:

Nuova ricerca di soluzioni: 0

ID rapporto: a3b8f138-e058-11e4-be7b-d850e6dcf34d

Stato rapporto: 8

Bucket con hash: 51f10ce344ad7734dafc1a079ae97049
    +++ WER1 +++:
    Bucket errato 73667533863, tipo 1

Nome evento: APPCRASH

Firma problema:

P1: DipAwayMode.exe

P2: 0.0.0.0

P3: 00000000

P4: KERNELBASE.dll

P5: 6.3.9600.17415

P6: 54504ade

P7: 40010006

P8: 00014598

P9:

P10:

File allegati:

C:\Users\Eros\AppData\Local\Temp\WER3C9A.tmp.appcompat.txt

C:\Users\Eros\AppData\Local\Temp\WER42B6.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\AppCrash_DipAwayMode.exe_c95df8bf6b3c1b0b48fdf69f812982ba341bbf0_c7722fa0_cab_16a142c4\memory.hdmp

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\AppCrash_DipAwayMode.exe_c95df8bf6b3c1b0b48fdf69f812982ba341bbf0_c7722fa0_cab_16a142c4\triagedump.dmp

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_DipAwayMode.exe_c95df8bf6b3c1b0b48fdf69f812982ba341bbf0_c7722fa0_16015ac0

Simbolo analisi:

ID rapporto: 577e8806-ecdd-11e4-be89-d850e6dcf34d

Stato rapporto: 0

Bucket con hash: 1c0c1bcdd4d00bf5f598ffa77943cfd2
    +++ WER2 +++:
    Bucket errato , tipo 0

Firma problema:

P9:

P10:

File allegati:

C:\Users\Eros\AppData\Local\Temp\WER3C9A.tmp.appcompat.txt

C:\Users\Eros\AppData\Local\Temp\WER42B6.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\AppCrash_DipAwayMode.exe_c95df8bf6b3c1b0b48fdf69f812982ba341bbf0_c7722fa0_cab_16a142c4\memory.hdmp

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\AppCrash_DipAwayMode.exe_c95df8bf6b3c1b0b48fdf69f812982ba341bbf0_c7722fa0_cab_16a142c4\triagedump.dmp

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\AppCrash_DipAwayMode.exe_c95df8bf6b3c1b0b48fdf69f812982ba341bbf0_c7722fa0_cab_16a142c4

Simbolo analisi:

ID rapporto: 577e8806-ecdd-11e4-be89-d850e6dcf34d

Stato rapporto: 4

Bucket con hash:
    +++ WER3 +++:
    Bucket errato -1972631273, tipo 5

Nome evento: WPNConnectionFailure

Firma problema:

P1: Data Fast-Reconnect

P2: 8007274c

P3: WNP

P4: Unknown

P5: Unknown

P6: Unknown

P7: 1

P8: 118

P9:

P10:

File allegati:

C:\Users\Eros\AppData\Local\Temp\wpn_12885684659660393628.evtx

Simbolo analisi:

ID rapporto: f06e94d6-ecc5-11e4-be88-d850e6dcf34d

Bucket con hash: 2b924231a0510e297684e99ff1e0d4e1
    +++ WER4 +++:
    Bucket errato 91541052284, tipo 5

Nome evento: PDUWICA

Firma problema:

P1: 48

P2: 2.1

P3: 6.3.0.0

P4: 1040

P5: 38

P6:

P7:

P8:

P9:

P10:

File allegati:

Simbolo analisi:

ID rapporto: 9b71cced-ecc5-11e4-be88-d850e6dcf34d

Bucket con hash: fa5125d9584307c666ead7cb22a7fc87
    +++ WER5 +++:

Firma problema:

P9:

P10:

File allegati:

C:\Users\Eros\AppData\Local\Temp\WER4EA4.tmp.appcompat.txt

C:\Users\Eros\AppData\Local\Temp\WER624C.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\AppCrash_DipAwayMode.exe_c95df8bf6b3c1b0b48fdf69f812982ba341bbf0_c7722fa0_cab_0eae63c1\memory.hdmp

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\AppCrash_DipAwayMode.exe_c95df8bf6b3c1b0b48fdf69f812982ba341bbf0_c7722fa0_cab_0eae63c1\triagedump.dmp

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_DipAwayMode.exe_c95df8bf6b3c1b0b48fdf69f812982ba341bbf0_c7722fa0_04c700cc

Simbolo analisi:

ID rapporto: 72bb6eb3-ecc5-11e4-be88-d850e6dcf34d

+++ WER6 +++:
    Bucket errato , tipo 0

Firma problema:

P9:

P10:

File allegati:

C:\Users\Eros\AppData\Local\Temp\WER4EA4.tmp.appcompat.txt

C:\Users\Eros\AppData\Local\Temp\WER624C.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\AppCrash_DipAwayMode.exe_c95df8bf6b3c1b0b48fdf69f812982ba341bbf0_c7722fa0_cab_0eae63c1\memory.hdmp

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\AppCrash_DipAwayMode.exe_c95df8bf6b3c1b0b48fdf69f812982ba341bbf0_c7722fa0_cab_0eae63c1\triagedump.dmp

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\AppCrash_DipAwayMode.exe_c95df8bf6b3c1b0b48fdf69f812982ba341bbf0_c7722fa0_cab_0eae63c1

Simbolo analisi:

ID rapporto: 72bb6eb3-ecc5-11e4-be88-d850e6dcf34d

Bucket con hash:
    +++ WER7 +++:

Firma problema:

P9:

P10:

File allegati:

C:\Users\Eros\AppData\Local\Temp\WERBB83.tmp.appcompat.txt

C:\Users\Eros\AppData\Local\Temp\WERC9DC.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\AppCrash_DipAwayMode.exe_c95df8bf6b3c1b0b48fdf69f812982ba341bbf0_c7722fa0_cab_03b9ca28\memory.hdmp

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\AppCrash_DipAwayMode.exe_c95df8bf6b3c1b0b48fdf69f812982ba341bbf0_c7722fa0_cab_03b9ca28\triagedump.dmp

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_DipAwayMode.exe_c95df8bf6b3c1b0b48fdf69f812982ba341bbf0_c7722fa0_0b99ea43

Simbolo analisi:

ID rapporto: 26b73528-ec5b-11e4-be87-d850e6dcf34d

+++ WER8 +++:
    Bucket errato , tipo 0

Firma problema:

P9:

P10:

File allegati:

C:\Users\Eros\AppData\Local\Temp\WERBB83.tmp.appcompat.txt

C:\Users\Eros\AppData\Local\Temp\WERC9DC.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\AppCrash_DipAwayMode.exe_c95df8bf6b3c1b0b48fdf69f812982ba341bbf0_c7722fa0_cab_03b9ca28\memory.hdmp

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\AppCrash_DipAwayMode.exe_c95df8bf6b3c1b0b48fdf69f812982ba341bbf0_c7722fa0_cab_03b9ca28\triagedump.dmp

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\AppCrash_DipAwayMode.exe_c95df8bf6b3c1b0b48fdf69f812982ba341bbf0_c7722fa0_cab_03b9ca28

Simbolo analisi:

ID rapporto: 26b73528-ec5b-11e4-be87-d850e6dcf34d

Bucket con hash:
    +++ WER9 +++:
    Bucket errato 91566369782, tipo 5

Nome evento: WUDFUnhandledException

Firma problema:

P1: UnhandledException

P2: Host

P3: ffffffffc0000005

P4: 7ff93764aaa8

P5: wpdmtp.dll

P6: 6.3.9600.17415 (winblue_r4.141028-1500)

P7: (none)

P8: (none)

P9: 6.3.9600.17415. (winblue_r4.141028-1500)

P10: (DumpedSeparately)

File allegati:

C:\Windows\System32\LogFiles\WUDF\WudfHost_ext__2476.dmp

C:\Windows\System32\LogFiles\WUDF\5230c2fe-5f42-4928-91a0-68d99d458bf3.txt

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\NonCritical_UnhandledExcepti_d8a55e142ff94f609beefe3ae2dbb23d8ef0a677_00000000_cab_09fb0e60

Simbolo analisi:

ID rapporto: a3b8f138-e058-11e4-be7b-d850e6dcf34d

Stato rapporto: 8

Bucket con hash: 51f10ce344ad7734dafc1a079ae97049

Name:	2015-04-27_00001.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	400.6 KB 
ID:	324653
    Attached Files Attached Files

and what about Napoleon TW? have you any suggestions to fix crashes or lags?(If usefull, I have Geoforce gt 730)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12