Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: XIIICaesar's Legions of Rome - Vanilla Ed. ***8-7-2015 UPDATE***

XIIICaesar's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Caesar's Legions Named and Numbered for EE VANILLA

Quote Originally Posted by SASHA1321980777 View Post
    on stronichke Forum Caesars Legions v1.1 Manu La Canetti wrote --------- (
    It's a simple question "option grid definition 'code to print. I installed it with the help of PFM, as the name of the display unit Issue 2 legions. Unfortunatley I made a patch for my own use and can only report those errors here now, I do not any rights to this modes. But if you're familiar with the basic tools of modding is something that is very easy to do (matter of a few minutes) .mm
    What was it thats messed up and which files do I need to look at? If its just editing dB files or something with PFM I can easily handle it.

I write to you with the help of an interpreter! ,,, It xiiii legions with brown schetami in Lorica

Okay I just checked my PACK files and noticed although I removed the custom battle permissions from Radious version because it caused CTDs, I DIDNT remove them from DEI or VANILLA. Apparently they work though because you all are using them in custom battles right? I'm working on script right now with DEI version so give just a few minutes and I'll load up the Legio XIIII and see whats going on with it. Vanilla version right dude?

yes vanilla version!

yes vanilla version!
    Okay. Give me like 5 minutes dude.

okay)

okay)
    It'll take me a little bit longer than expected dude. I'm uploading an update of the DEI version to the workshop right now that makes it compatible with a DEI submod changing the start era from Imperial to Marian in the Imperator Augustus campaign. Soon as its through I'll check the vanilla XIIII. PROMISE.

good

good
    I cant get my game to do custom battles. As soon as select custom battles from the menu it CTDs.

off game!?

Yeah as soon as I select custom battle from the menu it crashes to the desktop

it happens when the chosen Rome against Rome !!! select another faction! and then put the mod!
    Last edited by SASHA1321980777; October 04, 2014 at 01:15 PM.

it happens when the chosen Rome against Rome !!! select another faction! and then put the mod!
    Mine crashes before you get to that screen. Where the tabs are on the side where you select one of the campaigns or historicalor custom battles, when I click "custom battles" it crashes.

Start with no fashion !!! and see if the user can not be so in Rome against Rome !!! put another faction !! and then put mod !!!!!!!!!

Start with no fashion !!! and see if the user can not be so in Rome against Rome !!! put another faction !! and then put mod !!!!!!!!!
    I tried a custom battle running no mods & it loaded up fine instead of crash. It was Rome vs Rome
    Last edited by XIIICaesar; October 05, 2014 at 04:04 AM.

Caesar's legions in battle the user happens game crashes when the selected ROME AGAINST ROME !!!!!! Then we have to CHOOSE FOR EXAMPLE AGAINST ROME SVEBY (without mods Caesar's Legion GAME !!!) THEN RESTART WITH MOD Caesar's Legion !!!!!!!!

Caesar's legions in battle the user happens game crashes when the selected ROME AGAINST ROME !!!!!! Then we have to CHOOSE FOR EXAMPLE AGAINST ROME SVEBY (without mods Caesar's Legion GAME !!!) THEN RESTART WITH MOD Caesar's Legion !!!!!!!!
    I just loaded a custom battle with several Legions and couldn't find anythin wrong with any of the units.

Default Re: **UPDATE**10-05-2014**Caesar's Legions Named and Numbered for EE VANILLA

I need opinions. I been editing the vanilla unit cards, recoloring them and I need opinions on which looks better people.

Default Re: **UPDATE**10-05-2014**Caesar's Legions Named and Numbered for EE VANILLA

PLEASE post in English so other users can benefit from your information and posts on here as well.

I used Google translator: "I played with this mod WILL NOT,, BUT CHOSE TO 2,,,,,,,," I loaded several different cohorts and first cohorts from different Legions and couldn't find any missing textures. No missing clothes or anything.

P.S. Oh, and thanx for the suggestion to get custom battles running. It worked.
    Last edited by Maximinus Thrax; October 10, 2014 at 03:07 AM. Reason: continuity

On a note for everyone, I will be redoing the AOR and offering 2 versions. The 1st, that will come in the mod, will have the Legions recruitable in the same region after each reform (technology research), so that they will never change what region they're recruitable from regardles of the current technology you've researched. Imperial, Marian/Late Republican, and Early Republican/Caesarean Legions AOR regions wont change. For Ex: Caesarean Legions recruited in Gaul like Legio VIII will be recruitable in Gaul after Cohort Barracks is researched and still after Proffessional Soldiery is researched. The 2nd AOR system will be offered as an addon minimod you can download and will be a dynamic historically accurate AOR that will have the Legions AOR after each technology is researched based on where they were ca. the time of the Gallic Wars and the 1st Civil War, then change to where they were around the 2nd Civil War and during Augustus' early reign, and finally change to where the Legions were during the Imperial Era through to the Fall of Rome.