This is a half serious, half joke post. Serious because I would love to see this happen. Joke because I can't do it alone, and I don't know if I could ever get the help I need. It's also goofy, I know. But here's the set up.

Fray of the Fans is a game based on NFL fandom. It is a stylized version of the teams in the National Football League and the fans that root for them. It consists of taking control of an army of crazed fans and conquering the United States.

Map:

The game takes place in the United States. It consists of 96 provinces, with each team having three. There are only two seasons. Fall and Winter. There are 16 turns per year, with 8 for each season. Victory is achieved by capturing 1/3 of the provinces on the map and controlling them for 8 turns.

Troops:

The soldiers themselves are based on the fans you see at NFL games, with your basic team T-shirt wearing recruits, your medium level old jersey wearing veterans and your elites. The super fans that wear pads and paint their faces. Your generals are modeled after the team's mascot. The weapons are violent versions of fan paraphernalia. Missiles troops are football slinger that throw spiked footballs at the enemy. Spearmen have spears with those barbecuing forks at the end. Predictably, seiges are stadiums instead of castle.

Flavor:

To make each team play differently, each team has a unique unit based on their mascot or their fans. To provide some examples, the Patriots have riflemen, the Browns have war dogs, the 49ers have prospectors. The Jets have chanters that can chants J-E-T-S to boost morale or boo to reduce the enemy's morale. The Vikings have, you guessed it...Vikings.

Politics/Buildings/Technology:

Buildings and technology is all about improving your stadium and the surrounding area. Buildings like training facilities allow you to recruit better fans, while techs like Wi-Fi and Jumbotron, increase your fan hapniess, prevents revolts.

Music is NFL Films music.

Like I said, I don't have the ability to do this, but on the off chance some modelers want to help, I'm down to make this happen.