Thread: Bit of help needed if someone can please

Default Bit of help needed if someone can please

Hi,
    Can anyone tell me how or what I need to do to make it so that the Dark Elves can recruit Daemonettes of Slaanesh or any Slaanesh Daemons in the game, Also I have seen that Malekith is in the mod is there any way for me to have him in the game, As I think not a 100% sure but I think there is something in the script that kills him off at the start.

Any help will be greatly appreciated and thanks for any help.

Default Re: Bit of help needed if someone can please

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...A-CoW-1-51-Mod

I'd suggest using my version at the end of the last page there, but info on it in the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiffOfGrapeshot View Post
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...A-CoW-1-51-Mod

I'd suggest using my version at the end of the last page there, but info on it in the OP.

Hi,
    Thanks for the link, But I already have your version in a different folder and I switch your version when am not playing the mod with friends, The issue I hit with your version is that I can't get the hotseat to work with it, which is how we play. Again thanks for the help mate.

Odd, I don't think any added code beyond fixing up the Druchii was in it. Do you play a sandbox submod or something? Oh well. And credit goes to the people that made that submod, my version was just a port.

No I don't mate, yours is the only sub-mod/port I've used. I've never installed any other sub-mods, Don't know if it helps but am using Gigantus RODG install.
    Sorry I just assumed you had worked on that sub-mod with you porting it over, So deffo full credit to the team with the work they have done its very good

I did work on it to port it, but the people that initially came up with it all and made all the stuff did a lot more than I did, so I can't take full credit.

Hi WhiffofGrapeshot, I found out what the issue was with the hotseat. Its the Malus main menu screen, When I hit the multiplayer option there is no hotseat option to pick, However when I changed back to the original main menu the hotseat option is back. So it was something so simple to sort and I can't believe I'd never thought to check it before lol , Thanks again mate