Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 20353637383940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: [Official Submod] XIIICaesar's Legions of Rome - Divide et Impera (DeI) Ed. ***6-6-2016 UPDATE***

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    Artifex Moderator Emeritus

Default Re: [Official Submod] XIIICaesar's Legions of Rome - Divide et Impera (DeI) Ed. ***6-6-2016 UPDATE***

Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Messi View Post
    Rome crashes when I do what it says in the first page, and I´m experienced with mods and all this stuff so I think that I am doing the steps correctly. Any help?
    This mod isn't updated.
    Grab the updated versions from Dardo's post here.

Default Re: [Official Submod] XIIICaesar's Legions of Rome - Divide et Impera (DeI) Ed. ***6-6-2016 UPDATE***

Correct, download UM's main mod from Steam and then place my patch in a higher load order.

Default Re: Caesar's Legions Named and Numbered for EE DEI

I tried to research Renumeration Reforms, Cohort Organization, Professional Soldiery but still this mod dont work, i cant recruit them in campaign map. Im using Grand Campaign, Emperor Edition Rome 2 v.2.0. How can you recruit them? i can see them in Custom battle but in campaign i cant.. descriptions on the Renumeration Reforms, Cohort Organization, Professional Soldiery research dont show up and after researching them nothing happens. Is this the cause of editing the startpos.esf file? i did edit the starting treasury in startpos. file and also the Year per turns. can anyone help?

This mod has been obselete for years now, download its succesor on Steam here http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=952250553 and then download my patch here http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...patch-(W-I-P-) and then make sure that my patch is loaded in a higher load order (left of the main mod in the mod manager).

Quote Originally Posted by Dardo21 View Post
    This mod has been obselete for years now, download its succesor on Steam here http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=952250553 and then download my patch here http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...patch-(W-I-P-) and then make sure that my patch is loaded in a higher load order (left of the main mod in the mod manager).
    Is there any other link for download apart from steam? Please sir

No sorry, and UM has moved on from Rome 2 since his mod is incorporated into Ancient Empires for Atilla, besides what's wrong with using Steam? :p

Quote Originally Posted by Dardo21 View Post
    No sorry, and UM has moved on from Rome 2 since his mod is incorporated into Ancient Empires for Atilla, besides what's wrong with using Steam? :p

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Never mind, thanks anyway. i found another caesar's legion that is compatible with EE vanilla.. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=952250553 ancient empires? what era is this set? and up to what? gonna try it out when i have time. P.S. Divide Et Impera is so hard even on normal difficulty. im starting to dislike it. maybe ill try that ancient empires next time.

mirelicus's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Yumi View Post
    Never mind, thanks anyway. i found another caesar's legion that is compatible with EE vanilla.. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=952250553 ancient empires? what era is this set? and up to what? gonna try it out when i have time. P.S. Divide Et Impera is so hard even on normal difficulty. im starting to dislike it. maybe ill try that ancient empires next time.
    can you please link the mod you found compatible with dei(non steam)?
    Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
    Eleanor Roosevelt

I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was.
    Muhammad Ali

Private jocker

P.S. Divide Et Impera is so hard even on normal difficulty. im starting to dislike it.
    Well since we have literally thousands of users I guess you're the exception.

Maybe ill try that ancient empires next time.
    Feel free.

the one that i found.. the caesars legion for EE...yep i found it.. it can be played but when civil war erupts... it crashes.. so its not so compatible as i think of it.

im just wondering what is dei 1.2.2. is it the same as dei 1.2.4? that can be played with rise of the republic?
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; January 11, 2019 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Merged posts.

the one that i found.. the caesars legion for EE...yep i found it.. it can be played but when civil war erupts... it crashes.. so its not so compatible as i think of it.

im just wondering what is dei 1.2.2. is it the same as dei 1.2.4? that can be played with rise of the republic?
    1.2.2 isn't ROTR compatible AFAIK.

Helghast88's Avatar Foederatus

Any update to this MOD?

The old version of the mod has been dead since 2016 as you can see, so no.

Icon2 Re: [Official Submod] XIIICaesar's Legions of Rome - Divide et Impera (DeI) Ed. ***6-6-2016 UPDATE***

Hello, I think i have come up with an update for this....

Try this... Take note that this is "the light version" which means i lowered unit costs and unit size number for Caesar's legions.
    and lowered unit size number for DEI.
    I like to upload my tweaked/fixed version of XIII's Caesar's legion mod and DEI part 1 and 2, but due to upload (size limits), i cant. so here we are... just a fix.
    instead of the whole DEI P1 and 2 and XIII legion mod. which can be up to 2-3 gb in size to upload. I cant find a good file sharing site yet, my google drive is
    ed up right now i forgot my password. so try this instead. let me know if its working for you or not.. but for my i tried and it worked. as soon as i can find a good file sharing site which is free then i will upload it there. i dont take any credits for good, this goes to the original mod maker. im just glad to help and improve his/her game by updating it. Here is the fix file. just put this file in higher order than DEI part 1 and 2 and also higher than XIII Caesar's legion mod.pack. use mod manager.

Order: sample mod manager order priority.
    fix file
    dei parts 1 and 2
    xiii caesar legion mod
    File:

let me know your progress and if you found some bugs.

Oh and I forgot to mention that the reforms scripts date have been edited, I find it too early so i increased the values. If you want the original reforms date here is the file -->

Bug fix for caesars legion having no pila at hand. use this file:DEI_fix_XIII_light3.rar
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; June 27, 2019 at 04:58 AM. Reason: Merged posts.

Any feedback for Yumi's update guys?
    Btw thank for updating this, Yumi

WHOA! Exciting. I will check it out this weekend.

Hey Yumi! Sorry Im super late to the party, but I'm a big fan of this mod, and I am willing to do alot to bring it back. Just tried it out with the latest version of DEI and the results were amazing (great textures, units are now levelled appropriately), apart from the small unit sizes ofcourse. I also dont have Pilla but will try out the third part fix in a bit and get back to you. Let's bring this mod back! Hoping you have time, in whatever part of the world you are in. I will beta test everything you/we need, and I am willing to share access to a drive I have for file sharing.

Hoping to hear from you, kind regards

V.M

So here is the thing I have found, with the DEI fix for legions not having the pila in hand, they get Pila when the mod is used but lose their sheilds. See attached (files). Not sure if it's a big problem, but Im looking forward to know if there is anything I can do to help.

Kind Regards

V.M
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Total War_ ROME 2 16_03_2020 22_57_17.jpg   Total War_ ROME 2 16_03_2020 23_03_40.jpg  

Where did you downloaded the @@_____XIIICaesars_Legions.pack file?

it seems the shields in @@_____XIIICaesars_Legions_DeI are different from @@_____XIIICaesars_Legions
    Last edited by Yumi; April 20, 2020 at 01:04 AM.