Thread: Campaign Factions

Default Campaign Factions

So anytime I attempt to play the Campaign in 3.6 when I hit end turn the next turn I start as a new faction, I've tried reinstalling and redownloading 3 times but with the same resault. So is there anywhere I can download a working version?

Default Re: Campaign Factions

Quote Originally Posted by link99918 View Post
    So anytime I attempt to play the Campaign in 3.6 when I hit end turn the next turn I start as a new faction, I've tried reinstalling and redownloading 3 times but with the same resault. So is there anywhere I can download a working version?
    In version 3.6 all single-player campaigns are treated as hotseat campaigns. This is to let the 'choose a side' part of the Twili Civil War work properly, but it does lead to occasional problems such as this.

To stop playing as multiple factions: When you're in the Faction Select screen, make sure only the emblem of the faction you want to play as is flashing. Hyrule is selected by default, so be careful of that.

If there's still problems, just give a shout and one of the forum veterans will be happy to help.
    Taram Chalco - Elizabeth Westcliffe - Kesaris - Erika Homewood - Kalian Benton Galhansen

--The Infinite Notebook of Perpetually Unfinished Squirrel Sketches--