Thread: Domus of the Drusus Familia

Ace_General's Avatar Praeses

Default Domus of the Drusus Familia

Here the members of the Drusus clan live
    Low speed, High Drag

grouchy13's Avatar TW Mercenary Veteranii

Default Re: Domus of the Drusus Clan

Outside the Villa of the esteemed Senator a group young members of the Aventine Collegium arrive, stepping out of the group emerges Lucius Tullius Varro eldest son of Titus dressed smartly and sporting the gold necklace that signifies his importance within the Aventine Collegium, it is known around Rome that Lucius is often sent to represent his fathers interests in relation to Political matters The many Denarii his father has spent on tutors affords Lucius a more ameable demenor especially in relation to the Patrician class, a convinient alternative to his fathers often course manners.

He knocks on the Villa Door of Marcus Livius Drusus and requests an audience with the Senator............
    Under the Patronage of the Venerable Jom Patron of the one true Shogun wealthmonger, Antipodean son IZob, Terrifying Sultan of the Blitz totalwar_legend & Warden of the Iron Throne Dux

Quote Originally Posted by grouchy13 View Post
    Outside the Villa of the esteemed Senator a group young members of the Aventine Collegium arrive, stepping out of the group emerges Lucius Tullius Varro eldest son of Titus dressed smartly and sporting the gold necklace that signifies his importance within the Aventine Collegium, it is known around Rome that Lucius is often sent to represent his fathers interests in relation to Political matters The many Denarii his father has spent on tutors affords Lucius a more ameable demenor especially in relation to the Patrician class, a convinient alternative to his fathers often course manners.

He knocks on the Villa Door of Marcus Livius Drusus and requests an audience with the Senator............
    The man is lead into the townhosue and shown to a rather large man who is pouring over documents at the desk. The man is dressed in well made but simple clothes and has a rough appearance and demeanor due to a lifetime of soldering and business.

He stands and looks at the younger man and says

I am Marcus Livius Drusus, and what might your business be here.
    Low speed, High Drag

grouchy13's Avatar TW Mercenary Veteranii

Lucius nods recognising the martial nature of Marcus he decides against beating around the bush and immediatly gets down to buisness,

'Pardon my interruption I come today to seek patronage for my Father Titus in the coming election, he runs for Tribune of the Plebs. Also the Varro's are looking for Patricians to begin a buisness relationship where both Patrician'

Lucius gestures towards Marcus,

'And Plebian'

Lucius gestures towards himself,

'May mutually benefit, developing political and economic relationships that capitalise on our unique skill sets early on may prove highly profitable.'
    Under the Patronage of the Venerable Jom Patron of the one true Shogun wealthmonger, Antipodean son IZob, Terrifying Sultan of the Blitz totalwar_legend & Warden of the Iron Throne Dux

Quote Originally Posted by grouchy13 View Post
    Lucius nods recognising the martial nature of Marcus he decides against beating around the bush and immediatly gets down to buisness,

'Pardon my interruption I come today to seek patronage for my Father Titus in the coming election, he runs for Tribune of the Plebs. Also the Varro's are looking for Patricians to begin a buisness relationship where both Patrician'

Lucius gestures towards Marcus,

'And Plebian'

Lucius gestures towards himself,

'May mutually benefit, developing political and economic relationships that capitalise on our unique skill sets early on may prove highly profitable.'
    Marcus nods and says

I think you may be mistaken my god man, for I am a plebian like yourself, mind you a nobile and a weatlhy one at that, but still a plebian.

So, now that we have a similar background, might we still have such a mutually beneficial relationship, or are we competitors?
    Low speed, High Drag