Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tomorrow we have an interview for the new Total war game, taking your questions! (OP updated!)

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

Default Re: Tomorrow we have an interview for the new Total war game, taking your questions!

Possible Armies without generals again?

More building slots to provinces then in Rome? Possibility to mod them?

Winner of the 2011, 2012. 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Modding Awards in Total War Shogun 2, Rome 2, Attila, Warhammer 1 and Warhammer 2.
    Follow us here - Team Radious

Default Re: Tomorrow we have an interview for the new Total war game, taking your questions!

Will it be possible to launch TW Rome 2 over the TW Attila exe (as it was with RTW that could be launched over BI or Alex)?
    Will there be unit_size multipliers on the base of positive integers accessible in a txt file?
    Last edited by NogaOsibisa; September 26, 2014 at 10:20 AM.
    "Tests with Photoshop CS4"

C'est la petite Gilberte, Gilberte de Courgenay,
    elle connait trois cent milles soldats et tout les officiers.

mazel is mer wi gelt

Agents. Agents are too powerful and their abilities overlap, does CA have any plans to change this? It's ridiculous when you have generals dying like flies to agents and even if you counter them they send 10 more after you.

Please ask them about game engine, its will be new one or still same R2TW warscape or its new version of warscape?
    Its easy to make war with others, its never been easy when we need a peace.

My holy damn simple tactic; Strike First, Strike HARD and SHOW NO MERCY.

Påsan's Avatar Hva i helvete?
    Citizen

Are siege weapons a prerequisite for the sieged city deterioration or is it automatic?

Quote Originally Posted by Huberto View Post
    Do they see Attila as a new game, a stand alone expansion, an expansion, a campaign pack or a mod? And crucially, why?
    ^

+ How much will it cost, what will be the "on release DLC" list and whats the planned DLC list for this game?

All the questions that hurts

Huberto's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by stevehoos View Post
    Also, if this is a "new game stand alone" and not an expansion, I will LOL @ that. This is a re-skin with new UI and family tree.
    OMG Obviously you weren't paying attention when they said they will have actual diseases in the game this time.

1) will we see a Rise of Islam DLC?

2) Since old features are returning will we have the avatar campaign or drop-in battles coming back too?

3) why is Persia (Modern Afghanistan and Pakistan) cut out of the game? why did they not add them?
    You can tell them "we are confident with the size of the map" is BS.
    Last edited by Toho; September 26, 2014 at 06:40 PM.

Will armies be tied to generals as in R2, or will we be able to move units around like in previous games?

What are the plans for the game's MP?

MindYourself's Avatar Foederatus

+1 to the questions Radious asked. And generally, will we get more modding tools (mapping, UI, settlement etc)
    The Aegis of Athena - A Koinon Hellenon EB AAR : http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=285198

- Can the balance of power meter list the number/percentage of enemies/allies killed? It was always something I enjoyed looking at after a particularly large volley in M2TW, and always get disappointed it's not there in R2.

The Outsider's Avatar Civis

So I think that it is already tomorrow ;-) Did you guys managed to ask the questions?

Hresvelgr's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post

3) why is Persia (Modern Afghanistan and Pakistan) cut out of the game? why did they not add them?
    You can tell them "we are confident with the size of the map" is BS.
    Huh? Persia is in Iran, the map preview even had the region of Persis labeled. I'm not sure if the Sassanids even controlled Afghanistan at this time, or if they ever controlled Pakistan directly at all. In any case, it seems the Sassanid Persians are in the game of course.
    I'm not crazy, I'm the only one who's not crazy!

how many playablefactions?
    will graphics be any better then rome 2 ?
    will land armies still be able to go on sea without creating ships?
    will there be demo ?
    will we be able to sell/buy cities ?
    Last edited by achilles-91; September 26, 2014 at 10:43 PM.

64bit? How well with this be optimized for modern hardware?

Do they see Attila as a new game, a stand alone expansion, an expansion, a campaign pack or a mod? And crucially, why?
    During the announcement presentation they called it "a standalone follow-up to Rome 2",but they didn't say why.

Sharpe's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by Påsan View Post
    Are siege weapons a prerequisite for the sieged city deterioration or is it automatic?
    Also, can armies fight siege battles without equipment? Because I hope not.

The Roman Republic's Avatar Alea iacta est
    Citizen Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Butan View Post
    ^

+ How much will it cost, what will be the "on release DLC" list and whats the planned DLC list for this game?

All the questions that hurts
    Quote Originally Posted by stevehoos View Post
    Can we upgrade villages to walled cities at some point? Really makes no sense to have barricades in villages when you could just build a wall. But who am I to question CA's incredible vision?

Also, if this is a "new game stand alone" and not an expansion, I will LOL @ that. This is a re-skin with new UI and family tree.

Did you lot not see the release video of the game, they said it will be a Standalone game.
    Last edited by The Roman Republic; September 27, 2014 at 06:39 AM.

Sharpe's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by perifanosEllinas View Post
    During the announcement presentation they called it "a standalone follow-up to Rome 2",but they didn't say why.
    It's pretty self-explanatory man.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    It's pretty self-explanatory man.
    I am so glad that you are here to disambiguate things that people are confused about. I don't know what we would do without you.
    Last edited by stevehoos; September 27, 2014 at 11:51 AM.
    Shogun 2, no thanks I will stick with Kingdoms SS.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast