Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: SOUNDMOD-Revolutions Info for IBRR 8.0

Default Re: SOUNDMOD (WIP)Diplomacy work finished see page 7 for info...Suggestions welcomed!

Do vandals like surprises?

Default Re: SOUNDMOD (WIP)Diplomacy work finished see page 7 for info...Suggestions welcomed!

What happened to the download links? Today I reinstalled IBFD and wanted to reinstall to soundmod too, but there is no link. Will it be posted again?

Unfortuanetly i cannot post links cause my original installer is gone with my crashed laptop.I never thought a sony vaio would crash in the middle of video editing But good news i am getting very close to the new soundmod and it will have tons of new features which will satisfy the bloodthirsty barbarian lovers

Good! I'll be impatiently waiting for it. Thank you for the reply. Although I'm sorry for your computer.

http://hosted.filefront.com/Rioth/

You can download soundmod here.Cheers!!

Thank you for the info. But I was wondering if it is compatible with IBFD, I noticed this version is for Rio's mod and since they need separate installations, I'd appreciate your clarification.

Except the export_descr_unit.txt file there will be no prob.You can back it up and install the mod and cpy paste yours on it again.

Thank you, I'll do so. I have a suggestion for your soundmod, if I may. I was wondering if you could set it up in such a way that even if you are not playing a barbarian faction you could listen to their war music. You'll see, I always play with a Roman faction and I've never had the chance to hear barbarian war music unless i'm fighting a custom battle. Your music selection for them is so powerful that It'd make me feel physically scared or nervous to fight them. The thing is that while I'm playing a Roman faction and listening to the Gladiator soundtrack (which is beautiful) I feel I'm able to kick their savage butts, but if I see them deploying in front of my troops and then getting closer to clash with my men while listening to their powerful barbarian music, oh boy! I would be wetting my pants (and not exactly with water). That would add a lot of immersion to the gameplay.
    But if for any reason, you don't share my vision, could you please show me how to do it?

Sorry for keeping bothering you but I have a little issue and I was hoping you could help me with that. I tried to install your soundmod but it's just partially working. The 'black and white' images during the main menu are there but not the music. Do you think it could be related to the fact that I tried to install it on IBFD 7.03 and the soundmod is intended for IBFD 7.0? Any ideas will be very appreciated. Thank you.

Please check the "soundmod folder"s place.It must be in ibfd/data/sound folder.The installer is wrong and puts the file in ibfd folder.
    And your suggestion can easily be done.As soon as i finish it i will make it optional for those who want to hear it.

And your suggestion can easily be done.As soon as i finish it i will make it optional for those who want to hear it
    Sounds great, thank you for listening.

Please check the "soundmod folder"s place.It must be in ibfd/data/sound folder.The installer is wrong and puts the file in ibfd folder.
    :hmmm:Little confused here. So, should it go in the IB or ibfd folder?

Nevermind, I fixed it.
    Last edited by PSEUDO ROMANUS; December 15, 2007 at 11:21 AM. Reason: Update

Quote Originally Posted by Ihatemonday View Post
    http://hosted.filefront.com/Rioth/

You can download soundmod here.Cheers!!
    The Berserker-Addon isnt included, is it? My 7.03 game freezes at the start of a battle. Where can i get it? Do u have another link?

Anyway, the menue music is just great. I love this song.

Quote Originally Posted by JackLong69 View Post
    The Berserker-Addon isnt included, is it? My 7.03 game freezes at the start of a battle. Where can i get it? Do u have another link?

Anyway, the menue music is just great. I love this song.
    Well i think it doesnt include berserkers addon.But very little left for final release of the mod with several voice mods.

Sounds great, man. I'll be eagerly waiting for it.

awesome soundpack i love the music when playing as barbarians, i think it was from the movie 300, that calm song with the female voice

hello is there any soundmod for ibfd 7.3? because can't get rio to work...

Quote Originally Posted by Ektoras1 View Post
    hello is there any soundmod for ibfd 7.3? because can't get rio to work...
    Currently no.You need to download the soundmod at Rio s page (the link is above)and copy paste files except the export_descr_unit.file.That should work.

Default Re: SOUNDMOD-Revolutions very little left :)

Sorry, there are 2 Soundmods:
    Soundmod Reloaded by IHATAY
    and
    Soundmod_for_Rio_VII
    which one the the right one for IBRR? And what is the other for?
    thx
    Last edited by ZiegenPeter; April 22, 2008 at 07:42 AM.

Default Re: SOUNDMOD-Revolutions very little left :)

I think Soundmod Reloaded by IHATAY is older and for previous version of Rios mod.Soundmod_for_Rio_VII is for newest Rio 7.I hope it helps

Default Re: SOUNDMOD-Revolutions Screenshots added!!!

Updated first post with screenies.