Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: SOUNDMOD-Revolutions Info for IBRR 8.0

Default Re: SOUNDMOD-Revolutions Enhancement Pack 2 announced!!!!

I am afraid i dont have it.And i dont know anyone has it.But i am working for a different EDU file.Maybe you will like it.

Good luck!
    I hope cavalry will be better in charging rather then in melee now..

Will installing this modify the base rtw install and other mods installed? It seems to make changes to the rome total war base data directory as well as ibfd folder.

Also just checking but the instructions for the rar install of the base file copied below includes a line about patch1.rar. I did not see this file anywhere i presume that that step is no longer necessary for the rar install but just wanted to check as i was slightly confused and didnt want to mess something up. Also great work on this pack adding to an already super mod.

"Installation for RAR format

Install IBFD v7.03 correctly.Install 4tpy script in ibfd\data\options folder.You can install the other scripts too.Than extract the files in RAR to Rome Total War directory.Change the events.idx and events.dat file names in ibfd/data/sounds directory to oldevents.dat and oldevents.idx.Historical events are dated for 4 tpy script.If you dont use it you cant get them.Then extract the files in Patch1.rar to Rome Total War directory.Enjoy... "
    Last edited by kepta; July 23, 2008 at 01:57 AM. Reason: added

ihatemonday,

I keep getting a message "cannot find /.../.../stonehenge.cas."

I can keep playing the game, it's the oddest thing... it's like I CTD, then the game loads back up, then again, etc, until finally the screen loads. But it does that whenever I load my campaign and whenever I am going out of a battle.

Also, the AOR's- Where can I recruit my Legio Palatinae and Auxilia Palatinae? I'm doing a WRE campaign, was astounded to see the soundmod was save game compatible, but the AOR's seem to have changed a bit. Thanks.

OH- GREAT WORK- the Strat map is GORGEOUS and everything is very, very well done. I am impressed, to put it lightly.
    Yes, I hate the fact RTW is out and I still have a Japanese title. Come on now admins- let's get with the program.

julianus heraclius's Avatar The Philosopher King

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Horton III View Post
    ihatemonday,

I keep getting a message "cannot find /.../.../stonehenge.cas."

I can keep playing the game, it's the oddest thing... it's like I CTD, then the game loads back up, then again, etc, until finally the screen loads. But it does that whenever I load my campaign and whenever I am going out of a battle.
    I've noticed that that happens when the file path is incorrect. You need to check the relevant files that relate to stonehenge and ensure that it has the correct file path, and yes it will still continue to load which is kind of strange.

The Colonel's Avatar Biarchus

Is this compatible with Rio's mod?

Pliniux's Avatar Civis

Hi....How it's going with Enhancement Pack 2?... Despite I'm newbie I'm really waiting for it!
    WAITING FOR IBFD v. 8.0!

Quote Originally Posted by Pliniux View Post
    Hi....How it's going with Enhancement Pack 2?... Despite I'm newbie I'm really waiting for it!
    It is coming and probably with IBRR v8.0.Not too long left.I hope to release a very good christmas gift.

Pliniux's Avatar Civis

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You, and all the IBFL team are very strong!
    Tank you for yor all your work!
    WAITING FOR IBFD v. 8.0!

ummm hey im not sure what to downlaod at filefront. is it the sound mod? or the enhancment pack? i also ddint get it when the person said in the install insturction 4typ scripts. i do not know what those are. so if anyone can help me it would be much appreciated. thanks.

Install IBFD 7.03 properly.Install Soundmod-Revolutions.exe or .rar.Install enhancement pack1.And then extract the files in Quickfix to Rome Total War dierctory.And if you want Hadrians wall in Britain copy paste the attached descr_strat file at the bottm of the page in ibfd/data/world/maps/barbarian_invasion folder.That is it
    If you cant see the new buildings, delete the map.rmw file in ibfd/data/world/maps/base folder and start a new campaign.

Incontinenta Buttox's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I have just installed the soundmod and started a new campaign. I have just seen the campaign map and......

Wow!!!

Glorious!!!

Great work + rep

Quote Originally Posted by Incontinenta Buttox View Post
    I have just installed the soundmod and started a new campaign. I have just seen the campaign map and......

Wow!!!

Glorious!!!

Great work + rep

Thanks i hope you like the other features too

Hound of Ulster's Avatar Senator

unfortunatly this add-on didn't solve the CTD problems I've had with the barbarian generals (Visigoths, Langobardi, Vandals, a Frankish elite cav unit and some graphics artifacts with a Saxon infantry unit).

I really want to play IBRR, especially with the Visigoths and Sassinsids, but my hardware can't handle those units for some reason...

Is there any way I can trouble the IBRR team for an optional install that returns the vanilla (or equvelient) barbarian generals units to the mod?

you guys get mad +rep and major kudos from me if you did
    'Only the Dead Have Seen the End of War' Plato

'Killing is Negotiating' A militiaman in 'Blackhawk Down'

Quote Originally Posted by Hound of Ulster View Post
    unfortunatly this add-on didn't solve the CTD problems I've had with the barbarian generals (Visigoths, Langobardi, Vandals, a Frankish elite cav unit and some graphics artifacts with a Saxon infantry unit).

I really want to play IBRR, especially with the Visigoths and Sassinsids, but my hardware can't handle those units for some reason...

Is there any way I can trouble the IBRR team for an optional install that returns the vanilla (or equvelient) barbarian generals units to the mod?

you guys get mad +rep and major kudos from me if you did
    I ve already told this to our skin maker member Gaiten.He will check them..

I hope someone can solve the africa/spain ctd in the next version

Hound of Ulster's Avatar Senator

Its not that the textures are bad per se, its that my computer can't run them except on very specific settings. And these buggy units (at least for me) are the only thing keeping me from playing IBRR. Everything else works fine.
    'Only the Dead Have Seen the End of War' Plato

'Killing is Negotiating' A militiaman in 'Blackhawk Down'

My question is will 8.0 have a solution to the Spain/africa problem because its ruining my wre campaign i get to play a couple turns in the when i quit and come back and reload it it wont let me go over africa and spain without ctd and then i cant start a new campaign without it ctd in the first turn so if you could look into it in the next version i would be grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by charles the hammer View Post
    My question is will 8.0 have a solution to the Spain/africa problem because its ruining my wre campaign i get to play a couple turns in the when i quit and come back and reload it it wont let me go over africa and spain without ctd and then i cant start a new campaign without it ctd in the first turn so if you could look into it in the next version i would be grateful.
    We hope to solve it in v8