Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Total War: Attila and the Reality of the Situation

Default Re: Total War: Attila and the Reality of the Situation

Quote Originally Posted by Ltd. View Post
    That is fortunately not correct. The latest unit previews that were shown were taken from the Attila version, so yes, you can use the Rome 2 assembly kit and create, import, work on units in Attila as well.
    @ TheIronTyrant: there is no campaign mode for our mod, yet. Creating all the units for all these nations for all the eras, (tier 1, 2, 3) is a great task , so that needs to be finished first.
    Damned convenient.

So why are they releasing another assembly kit/bob?

By the way if you need any table or ESF editing done I'm always on hand to do so. Made like 20 more for rome 2 a few reaching number 1 on the steam workshop.
    Last edited by Lemonater47; April 10, 2015 at 05:05 AM.

Ltd.'s Avatar Senator

Thank you for the offer, we´ll see once we reach the campaign stage of our mod.
    Regarding the assembly kit: they release a new assembly kit, because Attila is a new game, and if you don´t own Rome 2, (I think, I´m not sure) you can´t download that assembly kit, either, as they are tied.
    Also the new assembly kit is supposed to be much more advanced, making it possible to modify more aspects of the game.

Ltd.'s Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by sschneider1998 View Post
    He looks really cool! I can't wait to see some of the other faction leaders.
    Here you go:

Nicaean Emperor:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-04-14_00005.jpg 
Views:	376 
Size:	418.9 KB 
ID:	324127
    Hungarian King:

Name:	2015-04-14_00004.jpg 
Views:	313 
Size:	415.0 KB 
ID:	324128
    Bulgar Tcar:

Name:	2015-04-14_00003.jpg 
Views:	266 
Size:	422.0 KB 
ID:	324129
    Rus Knyaz:

Name:	2015-04-14_00002.jpg 
Views:	267 
Size:	435.3 KB 
ID:	324130
    Cuman Khan:

Name:	2015-04-14_00001.jpg 
Size:	417.0 KB 
ID:	324131

Thanks! They look great.

BalrogOfMorgoth's Avatar Decanus

Wow ! Those faction leaders all looks both unique and awesome ! Amazing work, as always !

Looks great!

How will things were with the appearance of castles in Attila?

FrozenmenSS's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Ltd. View Post
    Here you go:

Nicaean Emperor:

Name:	2015-04-14_00005.jpg 
Views:	376 
Size:	418.9 KB 
ID:	324127
    Hungarian King:

Name:	2015-04-14_00004.jpg 
Views:	313 
Size:	415.0 KB 
ID:	324128
    Bulgar Tcar:

Name:	2015-04-14_00003.jpg 
Size:	422.0 KB 
ID:	324129
    Rus Knyaz:

Name:	2015-04-14_00002.jpg 
Views:	267 
Size:	435.3 KB 
ID:	324130
    Cuman Khan:

Name:	2015-04-14_00001.jpg 
Size:	417.0 KB 
ID:	324131
    Nice !!!

Eldgrimr's Avatar Biarchus

Will you name the Nicaeans the Roman Empire? That is the real historical name for it! Please don't name it Nicaean or Byzantine Empire!

Hey guys, I know it's been relatively quiet around here. Rest assured everyone on the MK team is doing fine although Ltd. is busy with RL stuff so he won't be doing as much for a little while anyway. I myself have been working on something I can't really talk about yet. Something BIG. Something that no other Medieval related TW mod or game has attempted. You've seen glimpses of it already with the revamps and renamings. However we are about to take that direction up a notch. Stay tuned.

Also one last thing: There's been a lot of controversy regarding the Steam Workshop and the paid mod thing. I've had people ask me where I stand on the manner. Allow me to put your fears to rest. I do not EVER plan to make you guys pay for this mod. At the absolute most if they add a donation option, I MIGHT consider it, but you will never have to pay for this mod. Heck, even if I wanted to make you guys pay for it I couldn't! That violates the few terms of many of the OSP stuff the mod uses. So rest assured, this mod will always be free.

Thank goodness! I never have money on steam laying around, but am incredibly exited for this mod, this will be what brings me back to Attila, and if I had to pay for it that would be a shame.

But did you say the mod will be on steam workshop? It is just really easy to download from there, because I am not good with computer stuff, even just mods.

hey warman222 can you give us just a tiny spoiler on what your working on?

Ltd.'s Avatar Senator

And I planned to extort as much cash from you guys as I possibly could Just kidding.
    No, really, what warman said. Even if we would consider ( which I will never, for my own stuff) asking for money for this mod, it would mean to clear first the ownership of several items, like OSP stuff, so in the end it would mean a ridiculous amount of time and effort trying to clear up what belongs to whom, who´s the owner, even if some aspects have been altered of said item already, and so on. No thanks.
    Honestly, I do foresee a lot of issues with this new policy for mods that plan, if any, to ask for money. But, obvioulsy, to each his own.
    Also, I´ve been silent on the forums, and yes, RL stuff has taken up a considerable amount of my time, but, I revamped the rus roster and well, expect a preview of the several fresh newly added units sometime this week. So, I´ve been busy on both fronts

Hey LTD and crew, I've been following your work for a while and I'm pretty heavily impressed with the quality and effort that you guys have put into MK:TW. If you need research help/sources/etc with respect to either the Iberian Peninsula or the Crusades, I'd be happy to help. I have a particular affinity for both of those areas and have studied them for some time as an amateur historian.

sorry, double post...

Just wanted to say that I'm a big fan of the work that the team members have done in the past too.

Ltd.'s Avatar Senator

Thank you, reichmar. We´ll see what TW:Attila lets us do in terms of crusades and campaign stuff and then we´ll gather all help if needed.

warman222
    I want to ask you about the new packs in attila total war that is in moddb.com , Is the packs contain the campaign and if exsist is every victory will open the new faction

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456