Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Total War: Attila and the Reality of the Situation

Default Re: Total War: Attila and the Reality of the Situation

I can imagine the faces, and that is good enough for me. The rest of the unit looks good though.

you probably need to use the new face and body texures

Ltd.'s Avatar Senator

You ppl need to focus on what you can see in that picture, and not on what you can`t The missing stuff is irrelevant and obiously will be added, be it R2 bodies or Attila bodies.

nigelnire's Avatar Decanus

Im really looking forward to this mod perhaps more than any in the past. I hope any problems with its integration with Attila can be overcome but if not it would still be incredible for custom battles in Rome 2. Maybe im an exception but I only play custom battles perhaps if things are going to take a lot longer we could have an updated unit release for Rome 2 until everythings sorted forAttila but I look forward to seeing what you guys can do. To date the units and unit cards are of thehighest quality and I really hope this mod will keep going.

finix's Avatar Ordinarius

I see better look armor and textures than the R2. Nice!

So is there a timeframe for porting to Atilla? Is that still the team's plan?

Indeed we do still plan to port to Attila. I can't quite give a time-frame yet however. While I've been taking a pause from the Rome 2 version so that Finix can play catch up, I've been checking out what assets and stuff that we can use from Vanilla Attila in the mod. There's actually more than I thought and a lot of it comes from the nordic units. I don't want to show screens yet but there's a lot of promise here. I can confirm that the formats are the same, so that's a massive advantage to say the least. Those early axemen screens I showed you was just to show that I got it working ON DAY ONE! Attila modders can easily piggyback off Rome 2 modding tools until Attila's Assembly Kit comes out.

Linke's Avatar Hazarapatish

Quote Originally Posted by warman222 View Post
    Indeed we do still plan to port to Attila. I can't quite give a time-frame yet however. While I've been taking a pause from the Rome 2 version so that Finix can play catch up, I've been checking out what assets and stuff that we can use from Vanilla Attila in the mod. There's actually more than I thought and a lot of it comes from the nordic units. I don't want to show screens yet but there's a lot of promise here. I can confirm that the formats are the same, so that's a massive advantage to say the least. Those early axemen screens I showed you was just to show that I got it working ON DAY ONE! Attila modders can easily piggyback off Rome 2 modding tools until Attila's Assembly Kit comes out.
    I can probably not be a regular team member but if you don't have any Startpos Editors I could take a Weekend sometime and create the base Startpos for you, it will just be the right factions in the right place though.

We're not quite at that point yet but I'll keep that in mind. Also I do have something worth showing! Note that this is a WIP here.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Yep, was pretty easy to get working. I also took the pose from the WRE for this guy.

He looks really cool! I can't wait to see some of the other faction leaders.

Wow that looks fantastic

Nice!
    Shogun 2, no thanks I will stick with Kingdoms SS.

FrozenmenSS's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by warman222 View Post
    We're not quite at that point yet but I'll keep that in mind. Also I do have something worth showing! Note that this is a WIP here.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Yep, was pretty easy to get working. I also took the pose from the WRE for this guy.
    Great

And so it begins

good stuff! all ready looking like medieval 3!

Will the initial release have the option for campaign or will it be battles at first?

Also; can we donate to help you in your work?

You are really forcing me to buy Attila with this mod... Shame I will have to wait for some holiday discount as no way in hell will I pay full price for CA game.
    I payed about 7$ for Rome 2 EE (gotta love those end year sales)

Looking forward to this is like waiting for MTW2 mods to come out back in the good old days
    Everything looks amazing so far and thanks for the Rome 2 releases. It nice to have something to play with while we wait

BalrogOfMorgoth's Avatar Decanus

That's awesome ! The king system in Attila will be great for the roleplay !

Very eager to play this mod in campaign!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast