Thread: BullGod Unit Icons Continuation Project

Raito's Avatar Laetus

Default Re: BullGod Unit Icons Continuation Project

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger tank View Post
    thank so much for update , and hope you creat mod for Sparta camp dlc
    Yes, I will try.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

I like your new "touch" in few steppe units! Also thank you that you remembered that Bactrian horseatchers should have other icons!
    Great job! One last question though..
    All playable factions have all their units icons! Do we need Bulgod's unit pack icons as well for aor/mercenary units and non playable factions?
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Raito's Avatar Laetus

Quote Originally Posted by Manji View Post
    Not sure why but using the pack I'm not getting icons for some Massilian units like the Massilian Hoplite.
    You installed what some other modes icons to replace?
    2Anthonisll
    Yes, I changed the Bactrian horse archers) The original mod is not needed, you just have to unzip the archive to a folder date. Here I have has collected all available icons. Women bit units do not fit the style, but I can not draw females)
    2All
    Please report any errors, I will try to correct them.

Testing via extensive campaigns now!
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Quote Originally Posted by Raito View Post
    You installed what some other modes icons to replace?
    Here's a screenshot of my mod manager to show you what i'm running:

https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/1122....KMhF4uFeHE9giA

So basically only 2 mods that dont have any impact and Sonar Icons + Bullgods icons
    浪人 - 二天一

I removed my previus folders of such icosn Bullgod's 0.48 and Sonar's ones because this pack seams to include almost all of them!

Raito can i ask a small favor please?
    Unforthunatly R2 modding is out of my leaque!
    The small favor i would like to ask is a small shield change for two units only!
    I would do it my self but i dod not know how!
    1st: Copy the shield -as is- from Socii Infantry (the round white one with the red sun) and replace with it the shield of the Mercenary Samnite Warriors.
    2nd Please also replace the shield of Mercenary Etruskan Hoplites with:
    Either the shield of Royal Peltasts (brown with out any markings) or
    a version of the Socii shield with the sun or/and the background in different colors!
    That way those two units will present their Italian origin "flavor".
    Can you do it please?
    Or can you please tell me how to do it my self?

Raito's Avatar Laetus

Something like this? These shields I wanted to stress their status as mercenaries, maybe I overdid)
    http://rapid.ufanet.ru/27353393
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.PNG   2.PNG  

Yea wonderfull!!!
    Thank you very much!
    Could you pm me how you do it and what tools you use!
    +rep! Downloading now!
    Now I can enjoy the game !!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; December 08, 2014 at 02:35 AM.

Well if someone can put it all together, new images included, in a single file/folder, feel free, that would be awesome.
    浪人 - 二天一

I got one with every vanilla unit's card:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...30&searchtext=

I'm not sure where they come from (maybe Tostig and/or the Radious team?), but there's some good replacements for Persian units in WoS from the AIO pack on Steam Workshop. For the Immortals units in particular, look for the icons/masks for "Per_Immortal_Spear" and "Per_Immortal_Archers" as replacements. The "Eas_Immortals_Spear" and "Eas_Immortals_Bow" ones are based off the movie 300, which aren't as realistic, but I guess you could use those instead if that's your thing.

Has anyone finished unit cards for all the Wrath of Sparta units?

Is there any exansion with BullGod style unit icons for vanilla WoS?
    I mean for the units that missing such icons. Because vanilla Rome II icons over lap few of WoS ones.

General Maximus's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Is there a mod which has Bullgod icons for every single vanilla unit, updated with additions for WoS and other expansions?

There are so many 'Bullgod-esque' type mods on Steam Workshop that I am confused. And no one of them ever has completed icons for vanilla for every expansion.
    सार्वभौम सम्राट चत्रवर्ती - भारतवर्ष
    स्वर्गपुत्र पीतसम्राट - चीन
    महाराजानाभ्याम महाराजा - पारसिक

My mod on Steam has everything except the WOS cards.

Could someone make a list of all the WOS cards in need of modding? Then I'll see what I can do. (I don't have WOS myself, and can't afford to buy it right now.)

Quote Originally Posted by Naja View Post
    My mod on Steam has everything except the WOS cards.

Could someone make a list of all the WOS cards in need of modding? Then I'll see what I can do. (I don't have WOS myself, and can't afford to buy it right now.)
    Lets hope that someone will add the WoS missing cards in to an extension!

Anyone complete the WOS cards, or can you at least list the ones in need of modding?

Attached is the work I've done with Bullgod's cards
    Attached Files Attached Files

FJ62
    Beautiful work! What helmet did you use for your Thracian Horseman. I'd like to use it for a Marine and port Garrison mod I am making.
    Ordoprinceps
    Semper Ferox

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast