Thread: TOTAL WAR: ATTILA - Campaign & Battle gameplay, Developer interviews and Hands on Impressions!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    DarrenTotalWar's Avatar Video/Podcast Creator
    Citizen

Default TOTAL WAR: ATTILA - Campaign & Battle gameplay, Developer interviews and Hands on Impressions!

So the new Total War has be revealed, but what some of you may not know is that I was invited to The Creative Assembly studios
    in Horsham to see the game and play it before anyone else (even SEGA apparently!).

I got an hour to play with battles, an extensive campaign demo and Q&A with the developers.
    I also got to interview Janos Gaspair (Lead Designer), Dominique Starr (Senior Campaign Designer) and Pawez Woss (Lead Art) about the game.

Without further delay, I present my coverage of the event and the new game:

First up is my experience with playing the battles. I played a Siege Battle (defending) as West Rome against some Barbarians in Britannia.

Next up is my experience with the extended look of the campaign. We were shown a 30min demo and Q&A session about the campaign itself and I also got some early footage to show off.

Lastly I recorded a 30min interview with the developers, but have split it into campaign and battle segments.
    I'm joined by Janos Gaspair (Lead Designer), Dominique Starr (Senior Campaign Designer) and Pawel Wojs (Art Lead)

Battle:

Campaign:

Thanks for watching! I'll be responding to comments in the thread.. Also, my Day at CA will be coming later in both video and post form.

A lot of the same questions were popping up so here is a new video with even more gameplay addressing all that:
    Last edited by DarrenTotalWar; October 06, 2014 at 06:45 AM.

Check out my latest video: Unit Expansion Mods