Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: TOTAL WAR: ATTILA - Campaign & Battle gameplay, Developer interviews and Hands on Impressions!

Default Re: TOTAL WAR: ATTILA - Campaign & Battle gameplay, Developer interviews and Hands on Impressions!

Why dont have this game to ps 4?
    With power of consoles this game will really have huge battles, encredible engine and fantastic graphics is time to upgrade CA.
    In consoles dont will have piracy, to my this is best strategy franchise ever why only pc gamer can play? put in new generation consoles and see a true jump of total war game series.
    Last edited by ecology; September 26, 2014 at 01:19 PM.

Default Re: TOTAL WAR: ATTILA - Campaign & Battle gameplay, Developer interviews and Hands on Impressions!

Darren:
    1) will that new UI be for the other campaigns too?.
    2) will that new campaign look be for the other DLC´s and main campaign?.
    3) will the settlements be there too?
    4) doesn´t this campaign look like a blend into Medieval 3?
    5) will family trees be implemented for the main campaign as well?
    thx
    Last edited by neoiq5719; September 26, 2014 at 01:26 PM.
    The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.

Quote Originally Posted by ecology View Post
    Why dont have this game to ps 4?
    With power of consoles this game will really have huge battles, encredible engine and fantastic graphics is time to upgrade CA.
    In consoles dont will have piracy, to my this is best strategy franchise ever why only pc gamer can play? put in new generation consoles and see a true jump of total war game series.
    Playstation 4 struggles with FPS games at 1080p, Indeed they keep shrinking them to 900p. I know of not one console able to do Totalwar justice and your control system is for children and is nothing more than a scourge of badly ported games for anything on PC. I really doubt people would want that for thier PC. We have 120hertz and 4K now as well on our platform and next year we will be looking at VR Occulus rift functionality as well. Your Playstation is pretty much dead already and locked out of all three innovations. :'(

Also im not holding my breath for Atilla. It looks ok i like the way they are implemented what i asked for last year with the burning city and civilians. But i hated Rome II and the dark lighting. At least now they found a use for that darkness in Atilla. It suits the time period for being almost Medieval doesnt it? But im still worried about the influx of new staff and the fact everything since Shogun II has sucked. Atilla will be the result of almost five years of work on a Roman setting so if this is not THE best TW to date someone will have to resign. Think about it 1 year of patching and the Rome II development time and the same for Atilla and all the DLC in between. That is a long time to develop Atilla.
    Last edited by Jedi; September 26, 2014 at 03:04 PM.
    3570K 4700mhz cooled with Corsair H80 // Asus Z77 // MSI GTX 580
    16GB 2400mhz DDR3 // Crucial M4 256GB Raid 0 // Dell 2007WFP

Quote Originally Posted by Kahvipannu View Post
    Well, my biggest gripes atm are lack of proper AA, lack of family-trees, and the way they handle levelling and traits. Most other stuff is moddable. To me it sounds this game will fix/improve most of those things. As a gamer, I'm really happy they are improving the game with actual mechanics and such, listening the community, but... If none of that translates to Rome 2, I'm feeling all this wait was worth it, but I have to buy another game to get them? Yeah, it is a bit mixed bag.

But if they actually deliver this time, I'm going to get it no doubt. No day one cut out DLC this time tought, please CA
    Completely agree. They're fixing a lot of things I didn't like in Rome 2, so I'm optimistic. Looking forward to more gameplay vids.

Like when they messed up Empire, we had Napoleon. Now we have Attila for Rome 2. Just the finished version of the game, but we gonna have to buy it again. No thank you.

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

As long the BAI is right for example no weird dancing and actualy do its job prior siege is more then enough, the rest will be taken care via mod, from ui to gameplay. Just please test the battle yourself before release it did it work,it will be so epic shame if this attila have the same problem in siege ai, again......

Or this guy will make new funny video again, and actually the commentary is gonna pretty hilarious.Remember patch 14 already fix but we dont know will this happen agains

Angry + Joe + Show
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; September 26, 2014 at 05:53 PM.
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

ps 4 is a 8 core only to games is a very good console but he at start, but anyway can do best total war game ever. i hate fps, i hate alien isolation, i want total war series in my console no in my comp.
    Ca if you sell 800k copies at pc in ps 4 you can 1,6 mil because dont have piracy. all games of PC is going to new consoles, look diablo 3. With pacience the gameplay can be fixed to consoles.

Garensterz's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by ecology View Post
    because dont have piracy.
    Are you sure about that?

The excited one's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Rorarii View Post
    Replayability LOST !

Notice how Rome 2 has little replay appeal. Conquer the world 3 -4 times as different factions then that's about it. no depth to try different setups.

This looks like new SEGA way of life.

R
    If so enjoy your fate since I'm getting mods to play instead.
    war is peace, ignorance is strength, freedom is slavery......
    (george orwell 1984)

Medina's Avatar Miles

I am really sad that this is the new total war. It feels like a big DLC for Rome 2. Not a standalone game. I am not willing to pay €50 for a DLC. Too sad there is no Empire 2 or Medieval 3.

Like the idea of bringing out a Total War on the subject of Attila. Napoleon worked really well, but I see this, as some of us have announced, a DLC for Rome 2. I'm not hyped just yet and I certainly won't be making a pre purchase or even an early purchase on this one, sorry CA.

Yeah it's pretty stupid to pre order a game from CA after the huge disappointment of Rome II. I'm not excited to pay that much money for DLC either
    Last edited by Jakkka123; September 29, 2014 at 05:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by john duca View Post
    This is a DLC right?
    New game.

Quote Originally Posted by Searry View Post
    Don't get hyped. I remember the massive disappointment on these forums after the Rome II launch

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

DarrenTotalWar's Avatar Video/Podcast Creator
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by neoiq5719 View Post
    Darren:
    1) will that new UI be for the other campaigns too?.
    2) will that new campaign look be for the other DLC´s and main campaign?.
    3) will the settlements be there too?
    4) doesn´t this campaign look like a blend into Medieval 3?
    5) will family trees be implemented for the main campaign as well?
    thx
    This game is separate from Rome II, so you say "main campaign" but the main campaign is the Attila campaign.

Check out my latest video: Unit Expansion Mods

PhilipO'Hayda's Avatar Vicarius

Hopefully the Celts will be back.

Irish Historical adviser for Albion:Total war

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I just had a look at the panoramic screen shot, looks very dramatic, just glad modders will be able to their magic to the units colours and shields. Just for starters! Still, I have hopes

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234