Thread: Can't switch campaigns

Icon4 Can't switch campaigns

I installed the mod, but likely did it wrong. Now, I use windows 7, and installed all parts into a folder, and put it into medieval 2 mods as well as some files into the medieval 2 directory, and it wouldn't launch at first. Mostly because the recent patch doesn't give me a launcher where I'm able to pick a mod, since I used to use the kingdoms launcher app. But I used the: Ziyangs Universal Batch File and loaded up the (bad spelling incoming)

ren-ah-sanse campaign, and played it for a bit until deciding I wanted something in a older time, mostly because spain and portugal start too far in the colonial race, compared to england who doesn't even have scotland or any parts of canada.

Anyways, the game ran fine but when using the little file to select a campaign, I selected one, it loaded, but when launching the game using the Batch file, it loaded into ren-ah-sanse. I restarted the pc, deleted and replaced the batch after swiching campaigns, and I'm still on ren-ah-sanse. I get the slight impression that using my methods, I may have to reinstall just to switch campaigns.

Please don't just put a link and say follow these instructions, I did and I ended up here. If your going to help me, please tell me step by step, even to a reinstall if necessary.

I also did the minor details such as user privileges and running as admin.
    Last edited by Mr.Jester; September 24, 2014 at 08:10 PM.

Default Re: Can't switch campaigns

Reinstalled, for the 3rd time, works fine now. Case closed, thanks for the views and thanks for producing such an amazing project.