Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Turn 2

grouchy13's Avatar TW Mercenary Veteranii

Default Re: Turn 2

Lol thats crazy it would be very, very interesting to see how many turns it would take to get this campaign concluded.

With so many alliances you would be over the number of provinces required 90 IIRC, also you would have possession of the 5 specific geographic area's need for a Military Victory. Like we discussed on Steam though some factors would prevent you achieveing it soley on these grounds.

You'd need to gain imperium to have the required amount of generals and admirals to reach the recruitment total victory condition, this would mean you would have to conqour some area's taking more turns, as the turns played out allied neighbouring factions may declare war on each other meaning you'd have to decide on which side to weigh in with, taking provinces from your overall total meaning more provinces would have to be subdued. By proxy this would expose you to this delicate diplomatic scenrio as other factions may declare war on each other and the same situation could potantially replicate itself over and over.

In regards to the Victory conditions, spefically the Recuitment toal one food would also be an issue. With only a few provinces under your control you'd be required to develop them into agricultural zones on a industrial scale. Another factor would be you would have to repeatadly demend money as you went on the 80k you have turn one or the 300k on the second turn would be your revenue stream as your provinces would be agriculturaly developed meaning they may not produce the required revenue to support your armies if you catch my drift.

I must say this is one of the most interesting experiments I've ever seen on TW title, I implore you to soldier on, record and complete this campaign so we may see how it develops especially as the turns go by.

Cool story bro + rep
    Last edited by grouchy13; September 30, 2014 at 03:11 PM.
    Under the Patronage of the Venerable Jom Patron of the one true Shogun wealthmonger, Antipodean son IZob, Terrifying Sultan of the Blitz totalwar_legend & Warden of the Iron Throne Dux

Dwarven Berserker's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Turn 2

Holy crap, and I though I was already exploiting diplomacy o.0 Great job, man! I'd never have thought something like this would have been possible, you truly have created a work of art
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    this signature is completely pointless. have a nice day

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12