Thread: Hello

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    z3n's Avatar State of Mind
    Moderator Emeritus

Default Hello

I have not forgotten this mod.

The good news is I did get those g5 battle scripts fully updated and modified to work as well as they can in RTW. (which seems to be quite well enough in fact) Also the animations are pretty much done. For g5 battle scripts I think I may even just do a general release as I was discussing before... It will take some time though for that since Anarchon and myself wanted to get the patch out first. His map last I saw was looking fantastic, so that is also something to look forward too.

For myself, I basically have to finish the EDU which is a painful drag but that can be done.

Unfortunately my work (but not Anarchon's map though last I heard) will have to probably stop for a long time due to extreme course load coming up in school (on my part but not on Anarchons). One last thing, I didn't get to test much at all.. I do know that it's in working condition for the most part but there's a geography.db potential issue I think I should look into fixing which may take some time to figure out as it is one of the most complicated sides of modding RTW.

We had planned a ton of things, but it was a lot of code and my career path changed so I became less interested in modding although it is still fun for me.

25/04/2015
    2.0 version released here
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ALLATION-lt-lt
    Last edited by z3n; April 25, 2015 at 06:50 PM.
    The AI Workshop Creator
    Europa Barbaroum II AI/Game Mechanics Developer
    The Northern Crusades Lead Developer
    Classical Age Total War Retired Lead Developer
    Rome: Total Realism Animation Developer
    RTW Workshop Assistance MTW2 AI Tutorial & Assistance
    Broken Crescent Submod (M2TW)/IB VGR Submod (BI)/Animation (RTW/BI/ALX)/TATW PCP Submod (M2TW)/TATW DaC Submod (M2TW)/DeI Submod (TWR2)/SS6.4 Northern European UI Mod (M2TW)