Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Finix's Unit Card Thread

Default Re: Finix's Unit Card Thread

I'd actually suggest holding off on the Latin Empire, finix. I've entered the unit creation scene, and they're getting a unit update!

CREDO IN VNAM, SANCTAM, CATHOLICAM ET APOSTOLICAM ECCLESIAM

finix's Avatar Ordinarius

part of Cumans:

[IMG][/IMG]

Ltd.'s Avatar Senator

and again, very lifelike, just fits in our mod perfectly. the cuman noble seems somewhat familiar, some picture maybe ?

Yea, inspired by Osprey publishing

Awesome work across the board man. Make sure you check out my preview thread for the new units I've been working on so you can get those unit cards done too. Also if you want to every now and then send me what you have completed that would be very useful to me.

I check it regularly, I saw the new units. They are great. I wanted to finish made it ​​so far units from the first release then send you everything I've done. Of course England will have to rework

okay sounds good.

THIS IS AMAZING WORK!!!!! This may very well be one of the best mods ever made!

I'd like to make a suggestion though: try to make the unit cards as authentic as possible, like the ones in the first page of the thread. The more they look like actual medieval manuscripts, the better!
    Last edited by atheniandp; October 21, 2014 at 06:28 PM.
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected. - G.K. CHESTERTON

Quote Originally Posted by atheniandp View Post
    THIS IS AMAZING WORK!!!!! This may very well be one of the best mods ever made!

I'd like to make a suggestion though: try to make the unit cards as authentic as possible, like the ones in the first page of the thread. The more they look like actual medieval manuscripts, the better!
    To the beginning the idea was to look like medieval illustrations, but over the time I realized that they look very similar and a little ugly. So I kept a lot of the specifics of medieval paintings: large head - small body, faces...but I inserted more details in to them, because the resizing it allows me. However, I think a more illustrations type of cards will contribute to a more unique kind of this mod

Quote Originally Posted by finix View Post
    More muslims

WOW! Simply WOW! Can't rep you again now, sadly.

kamikazee786's Avatar Senator

is there any chance you could do a tutorial on how you made these, its amazing how quickly you can produce such high quality work

+rep
    If you work to earn a living, why then do you work yourself to death?

Rest of Warman's english units, and some reworked

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by finix View Post
    To the beginning the idea was to look like medieval illustrations, but over the time I realized that they look very similar and a little ugly. So I kept a lot of the specifics of medieval paintings: large head - small body, faces...but I inserted more details in to them, because the resizing it allows me. However, I think a more illustrations type of cards will contribute to a more unique kind of this mod
    I have to respectfully disagree. They look incredible. But ultimately it's your choice.

If you could make an optional submod with the authentic medieval manuscript images that would be my dream come true.
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected. - G.K. CHESTERTON

France VS England

[IMG][/IMG]

This thread is amazing

Hungary and Poland's unit cards

[IMG][/IMG]

So guys, these days I'm pretty busy and I can not do anything new until middle of December. Expect then Castile and all Italian units!
    Last edited by finix; November 15, 2014 at 11:35 AM.

Campidoctor
    Civitate

Again good work, but can you give their faces more variation? I would like to see a unique face on every unit card.

When I saw this thread, I fell In loved with the unit cards. Imagining the day playing this mod for hours n' hours until my eyes turns to red. I'm thankful to you guys for your dedication of making this wonderful mod. I LOVE THE MEDIEVAL ERA AND ALWAYS WILL BE.

TO FINIX, GREAT JOB! KEEP IT UP MAN. LOVE YOUR WORKS.

TO THE TEAM, THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK AND DEDICATION. THANK YOU THAT THIS MOD EXIST. AMEN.

Spanish factions /Castilie, Aragon/

][/IMG]
    Last edited by finix; December 08, 2014 at 03:19 PM.

baradona's Avatar Libertus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

I am really impressed by your work every time you post something. you have a good talent