Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kami Total war

Default Re: Kami Total war

this mods are remove from steam game ? did gaben do this ? or is there someone who looking for a fight ??? wtf happen here ???? can someone explain to me please ????????

[N2]Kami's Avatar Semisalis

@SlayerGod
    Gaben did that.

I used the anime daimyos and Agents and after i didnt play for a while they are gone
    So i searched for a reason just to find out that where is a far greater and deeper mod (kami total war <3) and is removed from the workshop too (duh).
    The links in the description are working fine in singleplayer, but is/was it possible to play it in coop?

btw damn Gaben ._. and the mod is making the game like it should have been the whole time ^.^

may i ask something @[N2]Kami ?
    will you update the mods ?

Se ve grandioso, espero saques otra version con mas waifus XD y gracias por crearlo! en serio.

Kami is người Việt must be ko vì mình thấy may quân tây sơn

[N2]Kami's Avatar Semisalis

Well the last time I update that must be like 1 year ago. And I find no reason to update it, unless I want to make new models.

Hey, so the General + Agents was removed from the workshop (As you know), but do you have a link on this forum? I miss being able to play the Shimazu as Saber.

Quote Originally Posted by lastcrusade101 View Post
    Hey, so the General + Agents was removed from the workshop (As you know), but do you have a link on this forum? I miss being able to play the Shimazu as Saber.
    1st page has direct link to download
    Your mod so awesome , may be add Dai Viet faction into this is not bad , Make Dai Viet rule the shogun 2 ))

Thank you for uploading the character models as stand-alones. I like your mod, but I prefer a plethora of other combat modifying mods with your Daimyo pack most.

So i was trying play this mod with my friend.
    However, when we try to on multiplier, it just keeps comes out Incompatible Version, any suggest?

Laetus

Thank you so much! for me this is such a great mod. when I play shogun 2 over and over again and start to get insane because even if some event happen differently in every game. it feel like it's the same thing everytime.
    The feeling of excitement came back again.Wish you to have a good time , Kami-san. ^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12