Thread: Help with Citizenship in 2.6

Default Help with Citizenship in 2.6

Hey guys, returning to RS2 after a long hiatus and several months playing Rome 2 (and determining it sucks). Anyway did 2.6 change the way cities are granted Civitas? I've built Provincial Opdiums, built Government Determination but I'm not getting the option to annex region, what am I missing here? When I right click on Provincial Opidium it says something about building a "Citizenship" building but I have no idea how to go about that.

Thanks for any help/suggestions.

Mike

Default Re: Help with Citizenship in 2.6

The old picture guides are still there and still valid - the rules for citizenship haven't changed.

I therefore suspect that the thing you are missing is the 'Market'.
    "RTW/RS VH campaign difficulty is bugged out (CA bug that never got fixed) and thus easier than Hard so play on that instead" - apple

RSII 2.5/2.6 Tester and pesky irritant to the Team. Mucho praise for long suffering dvk'.

I've built Forums in the cities in question, is Curia required? I don't recall that being the case but it has been a while! Does somebody have the link for the RS2 technology tree? Been looking for it, unsuccessfully.

EDIT: Found it, Tribal Justice! DOH! Thanks for the assist!
    Last edited by Starship Trooper; September 20, 2014 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ur-Lord Tedric View Post
    The old picture guides are still there and still valid
    Old picture guides ? Where ?

tungri_centurio's Avatar Senator

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...nd-Information

but alot off pictures are missing
    Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. -Marcus Aurelius

The slide you want is this one.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails slide3b.png  
    "RTW/RS VH campaign difficulty is bugged out (CA bug that never got fixed) and thus easier than Hard so play on that instead" - apple

RSII 2.5/2.6 Tester and pesky irritant to the Team. Mucho praise for long suffering dvk'.

Quote Originally Posted by tungri_centurio View Post
    Thanks for your helpfull reply .

Quote Originally Posted by ur-Lord Tedric View Post
    The slide you want is this one.....
    Very helpfull, thanks .

As a RSII - TotalNewb, its a bit overwhelming how much information is spread over how many different Threads...and how much of the graphics -sadly - doesnt load anymore. Especially Graphics about building/development trees, or Career paths. I am actually tinkering with the Idea of doing a little work to start compiling some kind of Documentaion for RSII - though I don't know if I find much time for it . Links to mentioned Graphics, or maybe copies, would be much appreciated if any of you guys are in possession of those...

Tiro

How to be historical? When should citizenship be granted -- all settlements at once or gradually?

What to do with newly conquered regions -- anex or make allied/client state? When to make which?

„There can be greater mods than Roma Surrectum 2, but simply there are none!“, Zydrius

fableofsea's Avatar Civis

Normally I grant citizenship to Italy at first and all other cities will be allied. Then gradually they will be granted citizenship.
    Party hard and pillage!