Thread: is it safe to change the timescale in this mod

MR.Buttons's Avatar Foederatus

Default is it safe to change the timescale in this mod

so if I was to change the timescale to 8 years per turn would it mess up any of the in game events. reason I want to do this is to get to gun powder earlier

Majkl's Avatar Miles

Default Re: is it safe to change the timescale in this mod

I am not into modding so my question might be stupid but.. how long will your generals live? 10 turns at max? That would be horrible.

Ego123's Avatar Tiro
    Linz, Austria & Sighetu Marmatiei, Romania

You can modify the gun powder event come early,but I'm not in knowledge to help you.But sound's horrible to play a 8 year per turn campaign,i can even play a 1 year per turn is just to litlle time to spent whit my loved characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Majkl View Post
    I am not into modding so my question might be stupid but.. how long will your generals live? 10 turns at max? That would be horrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ego123 View Post
    You can modify the gun powder event come early,but I'm not in knowledge to help you.But sound's horrible to play a 8 year per turn campaign,i can even play a 1 year per turn is just to litlle time to spent whit my loved characters.
    Quote Originally Posted by MR.Buttons View Post
    so if I was to change the timescale to 8 years per turn would it mess up any of the in game events. reason I want to do this is to get to gun powder earlier
    if you change the timescale from 1 to 8, your generals will age 1YPT (or 0.5 YPT without the aging script). Period
    It's not rocket science to test if this fits to your needs; trying it would probably take less time than posting in the forums.

okay tried it but the change I made to the timescale isn't working

fixed it I was editing the wrong folder the early era folder when i should have edited the world folder. sorry for the stupid mistake on my part