Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast

Thread: Master Of Strategy Sengoku (MoSS) (2019/20/03)

Miraklum's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: MOS V2 NOW WITH HISTORICAL SIEGES (24/05/2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Weierstrass View Post
    Thanks. Sound bug is something that is causing troubles, but so far i have no much idea how to solve it since simphonia semplice do not do its work. Maybe re making the units with problems.
    Maybe you can ask some other modder to help

Issue nš2 is Guards do not have their spears in battles. Overall great mod man, really immersive and a challenge. Hope you fix these two issues
    Last edited by Miraklum; June 18, 2015 at 12:25 PM.

Hi ,

Thanks for the great mod , Its really interesting .

I played your mod as Usegi yesterday on Hard campaign and battle difficulty .

It was immersive and perfect until 1560 but after I took 4 settlements and trained a good Army almost all factions in Japan declared war on me leaving me and 3allies alone .

I'd be thankful if you help me here . Is this AI behavior normal in this mod or it happened due to a bug or choosing wrong difficulty ?

Siege battles are giving me a black screen. This mod is FANTASTIC but it's making it hard to play with these black screens =/

Also, this mod deserves its own forum, honestly. It's a great mod with a lot of parts.

Miraklum's Avatar Libertus

Could you also make a sort of manual or guide for this mod. With building chains and such?

Hello guys. I'll be updating this less frecuently until July the Forthm sorry for that.

Mithriadates II the Great: About the Ai yeah, it's to agresive right now since I placed a high negative bonus to diplomacy. The latest version in steam reduced this value from -60 to -40. I'll reduce it from -40 to -20 and see what happen (or make it progressive with the difficulty level). If you are using the non steam version of the mod I'll try to upload it soon so you could play it a bit easier. I recommend to not use high difficulty levels unless in the vanilla game you easily dominate the legendary tier.

Notes: Could you do a further description of the problem? The whole screen is black? Any map of the special ones (Osaka, Edo, the big ones I mean). Are you using other mods? Better maps? Never got a report about this, but i'll try to help you

Miraklum: It's a bit hard for me right now and it would take me a lot of time (I'm around finals). Try to use the tips here http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/f...8868366102051/ .

As i said, right now i have no much time and my team is quite small (1 member plus me and a few collaborators). Sorry for the delays, unbalances and general info about the mod. As soon as i can i'll work around the AI diplomacy.

It's on regular forts. I have no other mods that I know of enabled, just the main ones (including fort pack). The screen goes black then crashes my video card (restarts right away and nothing else seems affected) and game doesn't work. I'm verifying now but doubt it's a problem with that.

Any settings I should have on or off?

Could you launch the game without the fort pack (both of them) and tell me what happens?

I'm playing Non Steam version .

Please upload it if possible .

Launcvhed without them and still get the issues.

Nootes I would love to know the reasons but i have no idea which is your problem. Did you tried in custom battles?

For the rest. The mod is updated to the version 15_06_22. Only main pack was changed
    DOWNLOAD

Tried again as a custom battle and I get the same issue. Apparently my display driver stops working. Which is weird as it only stops working during siege battles =/

Tell me, do this happens with no mod enabled?

Wow. Thanks for that suggestion. Yes it happens without mods. I will investigate.

Check you video drivers, the game integrity (if it's on steam) and how physically clean is your pc (believe me, this sometimes matters)

Fixed the issue. not sure if it was issue with dx11 mode or the drivers I reverted to older version but I no longer have the issue. Thanks for your help =)

Hi ,

Thanks for uploading .

I have 2 questions , What campaign difficulty level should I play so all factions don't declare war on me after taking several castles ?

Does this mod work with Radius diplomacy mod ?

Some criticisms and issues I had gameplay wise.

1 - How do you build churches and cathedrals? You can make a chapel and it shows the tech to build a church but there's no way atm to build it as Mori
    2 - The AI has WAAAY too many generals and then just spams drafted ashigaru. Pretty much every battle becomes a steamroll with a little bit of artillery and even basic ashigaru. Artillery can devestate the generals and the ashigaru mop up the drafted ones no issue.
    3 - I'm sure it's a vanilla issue but there are no navies that build anything beyond bow kobayas. Makes the naval game really boring.

Thanks again for the great mod =)

I'll check out those points Notes. It'll need some time, but i'll try to revamp the AI (I have to admit that is a quite hard point for me)

Privates's Avatar Foederatus

Sohei Yumi Ki have 200 upkeep is that intended?
    "To fight and conquer in all our battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting. Sun Tzu

Oh right, I was gonna say. Archers are REAAAALLLY powerful in this game. An elite archer seems to be able to wipe out entire regiments with not much effort.

Sorry if I'm too forward, just trying to find things to make the mod better =0