Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do you remember your dreams?

Default Re: Do you remember your dreams?

I remember many interesting dreams, but one was recurring true my early childhood. Well, it was Arthur C. Clarke chasing me with a typical wood chopping axe. Yes, Arthur C. Clarke…

Ulyaoth's Avatar Truly a God Amongst Men

I just had some long futuristic dream of like preparing a rebel group to defend some kind of device in a house against a police attack or something. We had a like Sherman tank lol.
    I'm cold, and there are wolves after me.

Under the Patronage of the Almighty Justinian

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Ulyaoth View Post
    I just had some long futuristic dream of like preparing a rebel group to defend some kind of device in a house against a police attack or something. We had a like Sherman tank lol.
    All my dreams about the future are in a dystopian setting. The government controls everything and my dream is about rebellion. Or everyone died except for a small group of people that made a literal utopia and the dream is about coping with what you lost and moving on with the rest of the amazing life only to find out that everything is not as perfect as believed (so usually some other gang of survivors that want to blow everything up).

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

How come I never have future in my dreams?

Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by AqD View Post
    How come I never have future in my dreams?
    Because you dwell on the past.
    Don't remember your dreams, just follow them.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

But most dreams are bad and I almost always try to escape when I was in those dreams, except the ones with the girl of course. But they're too short like blinks.

Patrician

Honestly I hate the psychedelic feeling of dreams. Everything looks all blurry and weird and the edges of my dream vision look like they have a watermark around them. That way I know it's a dream even in my dreams.

Ulyaoth's Avatar Truly a God Amongst Men

I dream a stark crisp world. Not psychedelic. I notice random things that make no sense to tell I'm in dreams
    I'm cold, and there are wolves after me.

Under the Patronage of the Almighty Justinian

About a week ago I dreamt about unearthing several treasure chests filled with gold, which lied buried at the edge of some forest in the middle of nowhere. Curiously enough, I then saw about a dozen people roaming about that forest at close distance, and my first thought was to devise a plan to dig all that gold out of the ground without attracting any attention. And then I suddenly woke up...

Two days ago, as soon as I entered the nearby park for my morning jogging session, I noticed a leather bag lying on a bench. It was pretty worn out, so I thought that searching through that wasn't worth the trouble since some bum had probably already done that. And now comes the curious part... I looked around (for any potential witnesses in case I would have change my mind ) and noticed three park police officers at about 30 meters from where I was standing, two of which were coming in my direction. Even if I wanted to, it would have been impossible to search through that bag for money, since the cops were right there.

Talking about predictive dreams...

Patrician

Was it someone's crack money?

Lately I talked with somebody how I can't really remember on which language I am communicating in my dreams (I work in a place where speak different languages), I just "understand" what hapenned and what was told.

Anyway last night in my dream It was kind of a big deal when a person told me "I can speak this language too, maybe we should speak it?" and then we spoke for a few minutes, however after that I don't remember (again) what language I was using after and before that event.

Comes Domesticorum

I had a dream I was kidnapped by ISIS and ended up being taken to Pakistan, where I found some of my friends who his me and took me to the US, where I ended up selling a church to Roger Sterling from Mad Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavroforos View Post
    I had a dream I was kidnapped by ISIS and ended up being taken to Pakistan, where I found some of my friends who his me and took me to the US, where I ended up selling a church to Roger Sterling from Mad Men.

Patrician

Woah I had like six dreams last night. I just kept jumping from one to the other. Shame I can't remember them now, but I could when I woke up.

Mary The Quene's Avatar Praeses

Well i had a weird dream yesterday.

Apparently i was a gunner of a Syrian T72 tank somewhere in Syria, me and my crew were patrolling the outskirts of a city and we got suddenly ambushed by an Amercian M1a1 tank. Fighting ensued and both our shots frequently missed eachother untill a shot from the m1a1 tank killed my crew. I drove the tank in a warehouse and abandoned it there. The crew of the M1a1 abandoned the tank also and a man vs man fighting ensued, i was winng the battle and i suddenly shouted ALLAHU AKHBAR when i was choking one dude of the m1a1 crew.

Well i was winning the choking battle untill some other dude from the enemy crew threw oil on me and put it on Fire, i felt myself ''burning'' while i tried to crawl away....... and then i woke up.

LOL
    Veritas Temporis Filia

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

So you have been inside a tank?! What does it feel like? Is it very hot and uncomfortable?

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

saw two suns, red, and blue maybe, seem to be fighting each other. A house on a desert like place, attacked by turned people who would then lose power once they get in.. It feels like some biblical movie!

then another dream, I entered the place for bath again. Not a bath house but for some reason I just walked several blocks from my home to it. Possibly a breakfast selling place. And a girl there, talking to me while stripping, but nothing sexual (she wasn't there before, but not a stranger). The home isn't mine in reality and sky was gray, as all buildings. like dawn without the sun.

And overslept again... 11hours

Kyriakos's Avatar Praeses

^Those sound nice...

Particularly liked that the turned-people would have powers up until they manage to enter/take over the house, where they become normal again.

A sort of a balance, no? You can achieve something important, but only to see it turn into your regular state once more.
    Λέων μεν ὄνυξι κρατεῖ, κέρασι δε βούς, ἄνθρωπος δε νῷι
    "While the lion prevails with its claws, and the ox through its horns, man does by his thinking"
    Anaxagoras of Klazomenae, 5th century BC

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Nah, they were monsters, but there was something magic about the house that make them weak and can be taken down like a human. I seemed to be blocking them, alongside others. And I was probably flying as I saw the roof from the top in the end.

another 2 dreams last night and I woke up feeling very dizzy.. What's wrong with me??

Most of my dreams relate to something I've seen before. When I was 4-7 years old I had recurring nightmares about tornadoes. Many of my dreams are clear and sometimes lucid, I don't have too much difficulty remembering most of my dreams but a few fine details become hard to recall.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast