Thread: MOS 1.6.2 Won't run campaigns or battles

Default MOS 1.6.2 Won't run campaigns or battles

So, recently I received help and was able to run Third Age Total War successfully (thanks ElvenKind). But now I have a new problem. I enjoyed the Massive Overhaul Submod, but I downloaded the latest version. It runs just fine, until I try to start, well anything, really: Campaigns, Custom Battles, Historical Battles, all it does is, it either just doesn't start, or it outright crashes with a message that it encountered an unexpected error and must shut down. I never used to have this problem with version 1.6.1, so can anyone help?

Default Re: MOS 1.6.2 Won't run campaigns or battles

Have you tried my method? Post #3: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...h-pictures-!-)

This method is for MOS 1.6.2 only, it is not for bugfixes as well, unfortunately.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

I'll try it whenever i have the time. Would I have to reinstall the mods to do this process?

Well, if your current TATW+MOS doesn't work, then you will have to reinstall TATW as well.. unless, you had made a backup of Third_Age_3 folder somewhere (like I always suggest to people ) , in that case you can just delete TATW+MOS Folder, and just copy/paste your backup Third_Age_3 folder and install MOS.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

That didn't work

It's strange, because previous versions worked just fine