Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Medieval Kingdoms Total War: First Release!

Default Re: Medieval Kingdoms Total War: First Release!

Just a question, has the mod been updated to Rome 2s latest patch ? Or is everything on hold pending the release of Attila ? I only ask because I miss playing this superb mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefankollers View Post
    Just a question, has the mod been updated to Rome 2s latest patch ? Or is everything on hold pending the release of Attila ? I only ask because I miss playing this superb mod.
    Same question. I miss being able to play custom battles in the middle ages.

FrozenmenSS's Avatar Senator

guys can you add the Second Bulgarian Empire as playable??? The bulgarians destroyed the 4th Crusader army in 1204 near Adrianopol.The bulgarians were the leaders of the slavic world in so many ways.

finix's Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenmenSS View Post
    guys can you add the Second Bulgarian Empire as playable??? The bulgarians destroyed the 4th Crusader army in 1204 near Adrianopol.The bulgarians were the leaders of the slavic world in so many ways.
    I think that I'm taking care of this to happen

Kjertesvein's Avatar Remember to smile
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Downloading now. This is my stomach right now

Forum subscribed. <3

~Wille
    Last edited by Kjertesvein; February 09, 2015 at 05:56 AM.
    Thorolf was thus armed. Then Thorolf became so furious that he cast his shield on his back, and, grasping his halberd with both hands, bounded forward dealing cut and thrust on either side. Men sprang away from him both ways, but he slew many. Thus he cleared the way forward to earl Hring's standard, and then nothing could stop him. He slew the man who bore the earl's standard, and cut down the standard-pole. After that he lunged with his halberd at the earl's breast, driving it right through mail and body, so that it came out at the shoulders; and he lifted him up on the halberd over his head, and planted the butt-end in the ground. There on the weapon the earl breathed out his life in sight of all, both friends and foes. [...] 53, Egil's Saga
    I must tell you here of some amusing tricks the Comte d'Eu played on us. I had made a sort of house for myself in which my knights and I used to eat, sitting so as to get the light from the door, which, as it happened, faced the Comte d'Eu's quarters. The count, who was a very ingenious fellow, had rigged up a miniature ballistic machine with which he could throw stones into my tent. He would watch us as we were having our meal, adjust his machine to suit the length of our table, and then let fly at us, breaking our pots and glasses.
    - The pranks played on the knight Jean de Joinville, 1249, 7th crusade.

http://imgur.com/a/DMm19
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn View Post
    This is the only forum I visit with any sort of frequency and I'm glad it has provided a home for RTR since its own forum went down in 2007. Hopefully my donation along with others from TWC users will help get the site back to its speedy heyday, which will certainly aid us in our endeavor to produce a full conversion mod Rome2.

hi guys..i realy wanna play this mod and i downloaded the file into my rome 2 total war data folder like you said..buy there is no exe file so i cant launch. please help

WHAT FOLDER DOES THIS GO IN ALSO IVE GOT ROME 2 EMPEROR EDITION

the media fire link on the opening post ,its blank ,its not selectable.
    Click to check :
    My Youtube channel
    Steam profile :
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006562367/

Resume of my world tournament participations of TW since 2011.
    6 conquests, 9 finals disputed and 13 semi disputed.
    Player with most campaign conquests on TW on legendary.

Cobi Wan Kenobi's Avatar Centenarius

Have you guys thought of adding multiple parts for Steam subscribers like DEI? It would probably stop a majority of installation questions.

I have followed the instructions. The mod is shown in my mod manager. I launch it and it just goes to the original Rome 2 menu?

Ltd.'s Avatar Senator

You may want to take a look at the 2nd release, here : http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...!-(For-Rome-2)

Quote Originally Posted by Ltd. View Post
    You may want to take a look at the 2nd release, here : http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...!-(For-Rome-2)
    I have installed this and followed the instructions on the steam page. It just goes to the original rome 2 even with out of date mods enabled? Im having issues in general with total war mods :|

Foederatus

What happend to this mod?

Kjertesvein's Avatar Remember to smile
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by Hater01 View Post
    What happend to this mod?
    They are upgrading it for Attila. http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...tal-War-(MKTW)

~Wille
    Thorolf was thus armed. Then Thorolf became so furious that he cast his shield on his back, and, grasping his halberd with both hands, bounded forward dealing cut and thrust on either side. Men sprang away from him both ways, but he slew many. Thus he cleared the way forward to earl Hring's standard, and then nothing could stop him. He slew the man who bore the earl's standard, and cut down the standard-pole. After that he lunged with his halberd at the earl's breast, driving it right through mail and body, so that it came out at the shoulders; and he lifted him up on the halberd over his head, and planted the butt-end in the ground. There on the weapon the earl breathed out his life in sight of all, both friends and foes. [...] 53, Egil's Saga
    I must tell you here of some amusing tricks the Comte d'Eu played on us. I had made a sort of house for myself in which my knights and I used to eat, sitting so as to get the light from the door, which, as it happened, faced the Comte d'Eu's quarters. The count, who was a very ingenious fellow, had rigged up a miniature ballistic machine with which he could throw stones into my tent. He would watch us as we were having our meal, adjust his machine to suit the length of our table, and then let fly at us, breaking our pots and glasses.
    - The pranks played on the knight Jean de Joinville, 1249, 7th crusade.

http://imgur.com/a/DMm19
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn View Post
    This is the only forum I visit with any sort of frequency and I'm glad it has provided a home for RTR since its own forum went down in 2007. Hopefully my donation along with others from TWC users will help get the site back to its speedy heyday, which will certainly aid us in our endeavor to produce a full conversion mod Rome2.

Condottiere SOG's Avatar Domesticus

Have you guys tried importing the crossbow from Medieval 2 just like catapults/mangonels?
    Erasmo
    Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601)
    System Manufacturer: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
    System Model: G73Sw
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2630QM CPU @ 2.00GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.0GHz
    Memory: 12288MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 12266MB RAM
    Page File: 2634MB used, 21881MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
    System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
    DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode

something about kingdom of Hungary: St.Stephen destroyed almost all magyar tribes(their leader was Koppány) with help by slovak nobles from Nitra and with german knights from Bavaria, official language from year 1000-1844 was latin in all kingdom. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Nitra , https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Atlas_of_Slovakia , https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magyarization , in year 1800 Total population of the Kingdom of Hungary(without Croatia) = Magyars had 35% population. Magyarization, started in year 1800. And Between 1850 and 1910 Magyar speaking population increased by 106.7%, while the increase of other ethnic groups was far slower: Serbians and Croatians 38.2%, Romanians 31.4% and Slovaks 10.7% . So 110 years about lies, fictions and propaganda. And this mentality continues in magyar heads to nowdays... no comment. I hate liers and false people, and their state ,,Hungary,, today is very big lie. Correctly today not ,,Hungary,, but Magyaria in english language same like Serbia, Slovakia, Croatia, Romania, because all these states lived in one kingdom and official language was latin. Magyar falsed a lot of things during magyarization in 19-20.century especially history.

in english language their nation is Magyar, in german language Magyaren, in romanian language Maghiară, in croatian language Maghiară, in slovak language Maďar, in czech language Maďar, in serbian language Mађарски, nations: slovaks, serbs, croats, romanians and germans lived together in kingdom of Hungary and everyone call them Magyars (translate to English). Official language was latin from year 1000 to 1844. Anyway 80% of hungarian army were slovaks and germans and 20% were magyars. St.Stephen destroyed allmost all magyar tribes with help by slovak nobles from Nitra and german knights from Bavaria and then he founded kingdom of Hungary, and this name Hungary(Ungarn in german) founded germans when they called pannonian and carpathian lands as Hungary. Today, state Hungary is funny fake, because during magyarization in 19-20.century they stolen german name Ungarn(Hungary) and also stolen slovak coat of arm from Principality of Nitra, correctly name of their country today is Magyaria in english language.
    Last edited by Peter100; April 20, 2016 at 09:35 PM.

Amazing work.

Which are the languages support to the interface?

Quote Originally Posted by portaro View Post
    Amazing work.

Which are the languages support to the interface?

Does he want this mode DLC?

Does he want this mode DLC?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast