Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast

Thread: [DOWNLOAD] BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 - Download link and Translation

Default Re: BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 IS OUT!!!!!!! (but it's still in italian language...who can translate it?)

Quote Originally Posted by claudiu735 View Post
    Yes but aftert this message the window disappeare and nothink happen. The game wont start. Any other thoughts.
    Thx
    same to me it just disapears and,no game starts

Default Re: BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 IS OUT!!!!!!! (but it's still in italian language...who can translate it?)

This is the definitive mod for medieval times! The units were good but now with the hd treatment they look astonishing!
    But there are some things that puzzzle me:
    First of all, I play this mod since version 5 ot something, why the settlement of Oporto is always situated at south of the river Douro?
    Secondly, some units stats, for example a Ghotic Knight has 26 defense, like the French lanciers but the English Knights have 28 def... The english were not known for having a better cavalry than the germans or frenchs.
    Thirdly and possibly the most puzzling, the Halberd units kill everyone in the campaign, is like the halberd apocalypse. A ME Halberd (Moors) destroy in seconds a Fidalgos Desmontados (Portugal). Any halberd milita unit destroy any elite unit, and if you play with the Seljuks when you have the Janissary Heavy Infantry the world trembles...
    Anyway, this is my favorite medieval mod, and I experimented almost all!

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

FIKATA PAZZESCA! Great work, the 6,3 was already great but here there is Genoa so ... .. then being able to kill my own characters was a dream from the time of RTW!

About those complaining about the language: Guys, I played Russian Mods, I played Mods in German, Russian, French and whatever else language and thogh I don't know those language, my fun was absolute, there are many languages on this f..... planet and this situation will last unaltered for centuries and centuries, so IMO, you have two choices: 1- Accepting this hard and sad truth and try to survive. 2- Changing planet. I'd suggest you the second choice, anyway do what you like more.

Complimenti siete splendidi e starfichi!

I haven't played this mod (I just got 6.3), but the unit stats were terrible in 6.3, so they are probably terrible in 7 as well. Mihajlo made a battle balance mod for 6.3; you can use those stats until some makes a better version for 7.

It's probably a combination of stats and the best halberd animation. The Janissary Heavy Infantry has always been overpowered due to its animation.

k/t , I must say that the units stats are much better now than the previous version, still, there are some anomalies.
    I think you are correct about the halberd animation, I've tried to take out the phalanx formation and the armor piercing atribute, plus downing attack to 5 for elite halberds and 3 for militia, but they continue unstopable.
    You really should try the 7, its a better experience than the 6.3!
    Cheers

Foederatus

I have never played this mod, so I suppose, I might try and get some experience.

So he is good ?

Quote Originally Posted by fauconaigle View Post
    So he is good ?
    I don't understand how i can install it

Quote Originally Posted by k/t View Post
    I haven't played this mod (I just got 6.3), but the unit stats were terrible in 6.3, so they are probably terrible in 7 as well. Mihajlo made a battle balance mod for 6.3; you can use those stats until some makes a better version for 7.

It's probably a combination of stats and the best halberd animation. The Janissary Heavy Infantry has always been overpowered due to its animation.
    I totally agree about the stats. The campaign map experience IMHO is the best around - I especially like the balance of diplomacy, that someone find terrible OTOH.

But on the battle map the mod could make you cry. Nothing was good except the look of the units - stats, animations, pathfinding were terrible.

The Mihajlo submod was absolutely mandatory IMO, and in fact I still play 6.3 because I like the battle balance he achieved.

The 7.0 version include a battle balance project that was developed with the support of team members, but I'm very skeptic about it.
    IMHO it looks like a dumbed down Real Combat, so I'd rather use the original, thank you.

Don't want to be dismissive, but I followed the development and I'm not very impressed.

There is also the fact that the developers adopted, IMHO, silly concepts and assumptions and were not very open to suggestion, they seemed to think they knew everything about both mechanics and history, and IMO it was not the case. For instance, I never saw anyone in the world that claimed that the engine can take in account partial hit points, and it seems very unlikely to me, anyone know better about this? Thanks

First I have to thank "Baron von Manteuffel" vor his great translation!

Now the game ist playable also for non italian speakers!

I installed some blood&dirt from blood&dirt mod - beware not copy/install ALL data from the blood&dirt mod - if you have questions about that post your question here.

I also overwrite the sandwatch with the original one

Now I will start playing this mod. The graphics look very good at my first play

Greets Marc
    Last edited by Marc Byzantinum; November 13, 2014 at 10:40 AM.

here is a translate of the historic_event file,i don't known if it works or not,maybe someone can try it.if their is a error then it can always be corrected and it schould be then savegame compatible

put in text file and distroy historic_events.txt.strings bin there.

maybe it's already translated?historic_eventtranslate.rar

export_buildings text;
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; November 16, 2014 at 04:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stevietheconquer View Post
    here is a translate of the historic_event file,i don't known if it works or not,maybe someone can try it.if their is a error then it can always be corrected and it schould be then savegame compatible

put in text file and distroy historic_events.txt.strings bin there.

maybe it's already translated?historic_eventtranslate.rar

export_buildings text;
    Thank you Stevie, I will try both files.

PS: To everyone... Please post it, if any translated file is causing CTD or bugs. Thank you

Default fix the missing priest after 50 turn

hi all it's great but, after 50 turn all ai priest left, i don't now why ai faction not recruit them, in papal election spot all candidate it's mine. how can i fix that i want ai produce priest , please help with that !!!

WoW... i played this mod for first. THIS MOD IS BEST! I just love it. Thank u guys.

hi all

i'm bussy with translate the italian.
    so far i have translate the missions.
    over a week i shall upload the first files.

greetings
    tom

Thanks tom5667, that's wonderfull news. I'm eager to try this one!

Ballacraine's Avatar Domesticus

Thank you for your efforts, Tom.

+ rep.

Balla.
    In faecorum semper, solum profundum variat.

there are some problems if i have translate some files the game keep on crash after one turn
    if someone wants to try

before you use the files below backup your files for the text map

here are some files if there are bugs please reply
    game front
    http://www.gamefront.com/files/24658830/Translatetfiles.

if the files are good i wil translate more but it wil take some time i do this on my own
    so it can take a week or 2