Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: [DOWNLOAD] BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 - Download link and Translation

demagogos nicator's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 IS OUT!!!!!!! (but it's still in italian language...who can translate it?)

Yes, I also have found that recently and enhancement submod look prety epic, thanks for bringing it forward here

Default Re: BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 IS OUT!!!!!!! (but it's still in italian language...who can translate it?)

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Byzantinum View Post
    Hi,

I don't know if someone is interested but I was happy to found that:

Music Pack for Bellum Crucis
    http://mtwitalia.freeforumzone.leona...scussione.aspx

Enhancement Sub-Mod
    http://mtwitalia.freeforumzone.leona...x?idd=11056560

Greets M.
    These are mine sub-mods...
    They works with Bellum Crucis 7 + bugfixer.

If you have a problem try to contact me...
    Enjoy it!

Quote Originally Posted by rafmc1989 View Post
    These are mine sub-mods...
    They works with Bellum Crucis 7 + bugfixer.

If you have a problem try to contact me...
    Enjoy it!
    Hi rafmc1989

thank you - Music Pack works and the Sub MOD, too.
    Last edited by Marc Byzantinum; June 14, 2015 at 07:52 AM.

Hi rafmc1989

thank you - Music Pack works finde but Enhancement sub-Mod..->game crashes now in battles. I played the same battle with and without enhancement Sub-Mod and with I got CTD :-(

The log file has more than 20 Megabytes. Do you need a special part of the log file?

Greets and thank you

Marc
    The advice text not compatible with English translation.

L&O_92's Avatar Foederatus

Hi rafmc1989

thank you - Music Pack works finde but Enhancement sub-Mod..->game crashes now in battles. I played the same battle with and without enhancement Sub-Mod and with I got CTD :-(

The log file has more than 20 Megabytes. Do you need a special part of the log file?

Greets and thank you

Marc
    rafmc1989 also made an installation guide in English.
    Anyway, notice that the mod is still in Italian language. In any case, it ought to be compatible with English version.

If we can use both rafmc1989's submod and wino's submod?

this post is empty
    Last edited by Marc Byzantinum; June 14, 2015 at 07:56 AM.

@L&O_92 I still play the italian version :-) and I installed it as the installation guide says.

@HuoShan Winos Submod? Can you post a link, please!

By the way largeaddressaware is available/compatible with 32Bit Systems.

Maybe it crashes becaus LAA needs Microsoft Net Framework and I disabled the autostart of that.. Does someone now.. I know it is very specific... :-)

Greets to all

Marc
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post14419337

HuoShan - thank you very much!

@L&O_92 and rafmc1989
    EDIT: My game crashes no longer with Microsoft Framework enabled at autostart :-) :-)
    Last edited by Marc Byzantinum; June 14, 2015 at 07:55 AM.

Last edited by Marc Byzantinum; June 14, 2015 at 11:57 AM.

Downloaded the 12 .7zip files but get error when trying to extract with 7zip: 'cannot open file as archive'.

Any ideas on how to solve this?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by HuoShan View Post
    If we can use both rafmc1989's submod and wino's submod?
    I tried to install both submods, winos mod as the second one, but then battles are crashing,
    I don't know why. Maybe only one submod must be enough or someone put them both in one file together and so there is no crash..?!

Greets M.
    Last edited by Marc Byzantinum; June 14, 2015 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the duke dude View Post
    Downloaded the 12 .7zip files but get error when trying to extract with 7zip: 'cannot open file as archive'.

Any ideas on how to solve this?

Thanks.
    Hi, maybe there is one file, which is no zip-file?
    I downloaded the torrent-file it works quite well..
    Can you post a screenshot of the files?

Greets Marc

Hi, maybe there is one file, which is no zip-file?
    I downloaded the torrent-file it works quite well..
    Can you post a screenshot of the files?

Greets Marc
    I said because your “export advice"file of the text need to write G5AI etc.

So.. if someone is interested...

my experience with the sub-mods:

rafmc1989 Submod -> battles in winter are crashing

rafmc1989 musicmod -> great work !!! love it! really really worth downloading and installing!!

Winos Submod -> On StratMap armies and people are not speaking anymore (I have the german version of MedievalII)
    after installing

So, after all I play BC7+Fix+MusicMod

Greets M.

Winos Submod -> On StratMap armies and people are not speaking anymore (I have the german version of MedievalII)
    after installing

did you install my submod on a clean version of BC with bugfixer?

so guys is this enhancement mod compatible with the "divinae iustitae" mod that was previously posted in this mod or no?

Quote Originally Posted by -wino- View Post
    did you install my submod on a clean version of BC with bugfixer?
    Dear Wino, yes I did.
    There are sometimes problems with mods/submods if you have a german version (like me) of kingdoms. And you install
    any foreign language submods. The voice of the northern tribes sometimes are gone..

Maybe it has something to do with the accents and the language configuration (or somethin like that)
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...e-a-new-accent

But at all - I'm fine with BC7+Fix+Submod and I'm playing now a campaign with that compilation.
    Also I think in this forum are not many people with the german version of kingdoms..?!

I installed and deinstalled Bellum Crucis and deleted the .idx and .dat files, map.rwm files now so often,
    that I play now with my compilation as it is now :-)

Greets Marc

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor17 View Post
    so guys is this enhancement mod compatible with the "divinae iustitae" mod that was previously posted in this mod or no?
    Hi Taylor, I think you have an english version of Kingdoms (my version is german so some things are different). So the best thing is, if you try it by yourself. Make a copy of Bellum Crucis Folder before trying out. In wino's submod there are some options during installing. Maybe you don't need the full installation if you have installed enhancement mod before.

I installed both mods together and it crashes but that was because my systems seems to have a problem with the (really good) graphics in enhancement mod. But that could be the problem of my pc. Best thing is if you try by yourself.

Greets Marc
    Last edited by Marc Byzantinum; June 19, 2015 at 06:11 AM.

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor17 View Post
    Hi Taylor, I think you have an english version of Kingdoms (my version is german so some things are different). So the best thing is, if you try it by yourself. Make a copy of Bellum Crucis Folder before trying out. In wino's submod there are some options during installing. Maybe you don't need the full installation if you have installed enhancement mod before.

I installed both mods together and it crashes but that was because my systems seems to have a problem with the (really good) graphics in enhancement mod. But that could be the problem of my pc. Best thing is if you try by yourself.

Greets Marc
    Have any luck Taylor17 ?
    Last edited by isa0005; June 19, 2015 at 08:14 AM.