Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9242526272829303132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: [DOWNLOAD] BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 - Download link and Translation

Default Re: [DOWNLOAD] BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 - Download link and Translation

Thank you for reply. Treasure works fine, but I'm still having problem with coronation. I've killed the "ruler" to repeat that action and moved new emperor to capital but still nothing.
    New turn and he still waits for coronation... Also, I tried that "Lex Salica" with a son of former emperor Manuel; Alexius, but after current emperor died system choose for a heir
    person who is not related to Komnenos or Angeloi (which is rulling currently because I had to kill few emperors to get a "normal" dynasty to rule). I mean, it's completely irrational.
    Some random guy from family tree is now heir of the empire.
    This is not a first time for something like that. In Stainless steel there is also "choose heir" option, and also doesn't work. I had to kill bunch of family members to get a rightfull heir,
    but there was a lack of historical background for those characters so I didn't care. Here is different, although some characters have slightly altered biografy (Andronicus), but it doesn't matter.
    Is it maybe because Manuel died in 1179., and Andronicus in 1180., so system had chosen a heir by relatives of Andronicus?
    Or maybe I should have killed Andronicus before Manuel's death so that Manuel's son could inherit the throne? Complicated.
    And also I married Andronicus with French princes almost at the beginning of campaign. She was 17, fertile, lovely, no secret love, no anything negative for production of children.
    They were married for 22 years and had no children at all.

Maybe I'm too spoiled so searching for perfection but this "family tree" function is really pain in the neck.

Heheh, the FM system, how I do love it ahah!! (Some mechanics of it are permanently broken in MII)...

Btw, the incoronation in Constantinople should work fine, but remember you need less than 8 ancillaries for the character (it's hardcoded stuff here)... I checked the ancillary trigger, it's fine...
    The Lex Salica chooses the heir, but you have to be in line with the current FL and his dinasty, hence his sons will take the power, the Lex Salica can decide among one of them...

While, for the princesses, usually there is a second generation defect in the fM system which prevents sometimes the new generation of adequate children... Use you agent "courtesan" at the best, as it has been included to stimulate more marriages and keep the family dinasty flowing without interruptions...

It seems a bit complicated, but it isn't..

Less than 8 ancillaries? Interesting.
    I've decided to start a new campaign and this time Andronicus will die at a proper time
    Thank you for answers.

Ok, then... Yes there are some harcoded things you need to control.

Glad to help

Everything is in control now. It's 1175 and factions started to fight each other, Andronicus unfortunately died because he went into fight against full rebel army
    with only his bodyguards. Now Alexius is heir and all goes well. Interesting I couldn't marry him to damsel because there was "no unmarried generals" when
    I right clicked on him when damsel was selected, although he was not married but allright. I married him to Portugese princess, she has "very fertile" trait so
    I hope for at least 2-3 sons.
    Also last night before I finished playing I had 2 spies, two priests and a elite assassin in southern Italy and this morning they all disappeared, all agents are
    in number only all those characters in southern Italy just vanished.

If I recall well, the courtesan agent can also marry the leader or heir, but they have to stay within a settlement.

Is she is fertile, well now you should get several babies ahah

While, in S-Italy, not that clear here... if they vanish, maybe there are enemy secret agents killing yours?

No, that's impossible. Sicily is my ally, and I was only preparing territory for a future conquest (converting, sabotage, plague...), and when I returned to campaign this morning
    they all dissapeared. Besides, assassin was a elite one, almost full stars and could spread plague ( oh, I love this function), if I notice a foreign spy ally or not, or a priest
    he is dead momentarly. And a heretic off course.
    One other thing, spies can hardly infiltrate a settlement, I've noticed it's little easier if faction is ally but if a spy is master and a probabillity is 31% it's little unrealistic.
    Is there any difference between "infilltartor" and a "thief"? Their performance is the same.

mhm, don't know what to say about the disappeared agents, there should be someone killing or they were dying of old age or deseases.

Btw, if governors are skilled enough, spies will have less chances to infiltrate.
    hence:
    - the spy is better in investigation and infiltration
    - the thief is worse in those things, but can acquire secret documents and new technological discoveries from enemies
    (the info panels of the agents describe this)...

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

Quote Originally Posted by rafmc1989 View Post
    If I recall well, the courtesan agent can also marry the leader or heir, but they have to stay within a settlement.
    In the Stainless Steel there's a submod done by Meloo. The mechanics of this submod doesn't allow to an heir or an FL to marry a courtesan since she is made by the submod as a sister of an heir.If it's possible in the BC, then the mechanism is different.

I think it's different, though (never tested the Meloo's submod).

In BC, the courtesan wa made as an agent, registered in the EDU, it's just like a unit, but treated as an agent (like the princess, with the same functions, but recruitable every amount of time)...
    I should get confirmation whether she can marry an unmarried FL/heir or not...

By the way, battle music is spectacular!
    After all this years listening to the same vanilla music all the time and now I feel the same like when I first got game in 2007.
    Especially when "Conan" theme appears.

A track called "Theology/Civilisation" would be a nice addition for a campaign map music.

Hello !
    I love your mod which I find very beautiful and historically accurate
    However I'm experiencing big performance issue on the battlefield even with graphic settings on the lowest. That's quite strange because my computer (a MacBook Air) handles Vanilla and other mods such as Stainless Steel or Third Age very well on ultra settings.
    Do you have any idea of the cause of this issue ? Or any idea of solution ?
    Thanks a lot !

Nevermind, I found out
    Now let's kick the British out of my kingdom lol
    Very good mod, very beautiful

achwell's Avatar Biarchus

Hi the link Englisch patch + bugfixer dont work any more, cane you please make a new link?
    thank you

Ah, ok, I'll be asking wino to make a new download link again.

Thanks for the precisation!

achwell's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by rafmc1989 View Post
    Ah, ok, I'll be asking wino to make a new download link again.

Thanks for the precisation!
    Thank you, your a life saver

Hence, ok, here the new donwload link to the ENG translation: (gonna put in main thread too)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/m4f3q2...B+bugfixer.zip

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

great work - i will download a.s.a.p.

How do you deal with "unknown heritage" trait? I've tried to put spy inside army or in town with corrupt family member but there is no effect. Maybe a spy must have some special abillity for that?