Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast

Thread: [DOWNLOAD] BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 - Download link and Translation

Kiliç Alì's Avatar Domesticus
    Artifex

Default Re: BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 IS OUT!!!!!!! (but it's still in italian language...who can translate it?)

mod folder's \data\text\names.txt.

find the relevant names OUTSIDE the {} and change them.

delete \text\names.strings.bin once you're done (is rebuilt by the game).

You will see the changes in game. it is save compatible.

cheers

Member of the Imperial House of Hader, proud client of The only and sole Ferrit

saneel's Avatar Senator

Default Re: BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 IS OUT!!!!!!! (but it's still in italian language...who can translate it?)

Maybe you could try just to copy paste unit, building and event descriptions to translate it to english?

baradona's Avatar Libertus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

How do i download this mod since those links up there aren't working and the torrent is not working either any help would be useful.

+Marius+'s Avatar Domesticus

Hmm, the links are dead for some reason and there are none left online that I could find.
    I have Bellum Crucis 7.0 on my PC but it would take me 20 hours to upload it all online for you
    I will maybe upload it if the official links are not repaired in the next few days.

Anyways, I have no idea where to post bugs for this mod
    I don't speak Italian so their forum is of no use for me so I will post some bugs here;

Certain early cavalry units have no secondary weapons when drawn into melee;

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Unit shown in image;

Butteri, Republic of Pisa

Report;

War wagons are automatically destroyed when battle maps with a river/bridge are loaded.

baradona's Avatar Libertus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

If you can upload it the links it would be great thank you!

Here is the link for those whom the official link refuses to load;

http://forum.tntvillage.scambioetico...owtopic=416899

Scroll down a bit to the green/yellow info data block and click either on the magnet icon or the green torrent icon.

Hey guys, is anybody interested in forming a team for the full translation of this amazing mod? I'm trying to translate it by myself but it's gonna take a long time that way.

Here's a translation for menu_english.txt in case anyone wants it, but that's all I've got
    https://www.mediafire.com/?ia4cb1bjm49vby9

I forgot to post this here

SPANISH TRANSLATION COMPLETED 100%

SPANISH TRANSLATION 2.0 Bellum Crucis 7.0
    https://hostr.co/P42RaiGRSc4Q
    http://www.4shared.com/file/QZq6xX4h...20_para_B.html

SPANISH TRANSLATION 2.0.1 for Bugfixer1
    https://hostr.co/x4mo9I1AW1nv
    http://www.4shared.com/rar/k8micZVHc...ol_201_pa.html

INSTRUCTIONS
    1º/ Download Spanish Translation 2.0. It's and .exe file. Launch it and follow the instructions or choose your "BellumCrucis7" folder and install it.

2º/ Download Spanish Translation for Bugfixer1. It's a rar. file. Extract it in your BellumCrucis7 folder.

TRANSLATORS 7.0
    (HG)LordKoal
    Nicolai el Varego
    Amaiur
    dethalmur

TRANSLATORS 6.3
    (HG)LordKoal
    (HG)Curión
    (HG)Sálivan
    (HG)Super
    (HG)Urokito
    Aletheia
    Alexiel
    Arthor
    Cheewacka
    El Advenedizo
    jlg
    Jossinson
    Maximo Escipion
    Nicolai el Varego
    pablokirsten
    pegapuros
    Radames
    spartanlance

More information (in spanish): http://clanguardias.com/foro/index.php?topic=5370.0

saneel's Avatar Senator

I would help you, but I dont understand Italian. If you know how to edit texts, you cant copy paste unit descriptions, some events and building descriptions from other mods.

I'm really looking foward to the english version!

Quote Originally Posted by (HG)LordKoal View Post
    SPANISH TRANSLATION COMPLETED 100%
    Great work! Always on the "front line" with the translations.

Does anybody know what the name of the medieval song that they play while you are installing the mod??? Please can the Bellum Team tell me?? Lo sa il nome della canzone medievale che maneggiano quando si sono prima installando il mod Team Bellum ???

Quote Originally Posted by Napoli23 View Post
    Does anybody know what the name of the medieval song that they play while you are installing the mod??? Please can the Bellum Team tell me?? Lo sa il nome della canzone medievale che maneggiano quando si sono prima installando il mod Team Bellum ???
    Saltarello - Dead can dance

Lord Koal thank you so much for this song I really appreciate!!!

Still no English transaltion? *sigh*

Can't anyone translate from Spanish to English or from Polish to English?

Mayer's Avatar Domesticus

I'm also eagerly awaiting the english translation,
    this mod uses a lot of text and my unterstanding of a few latin root words is just not enough to fully immerse myself.

But from what i've seen, they put much effort into it and i really like the country-specific units
    HATE SPEECH ISN'T REAL

john duca's Avatar Biarchus

nobody is translating this to english

achwell's Avatar Biarchus

Hi,
    Can sommebody put the files that needs to be translated here online, i wil try to translate it with a translate program but i cant promis that it wil work, but i want to try it.

john duca's Avatar Biarchus

read the first post and you will find a link with what needs to be translated